Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You mean to tell me if you were born white you would identify with contemporary black civil rights, black centered movements, and concerns? LOL...the only reason you cats identify with our rights is beca tuse it is personally convenient to you, and not out of any moral obligation of right and wrong. That much is clear. You are aligning yourself with the same social conservatism that routinely directs its prejudice at black follks.

People with hate in their heart for the next man always adopt these paranoia laden thought abortions, whenever a group they disfavor has the never to show their face or voice a concern. So a group that cant legally marry in most of the country like you can, somehow wields all this immeasurable social and political power? Aint that a bytch.
are u comparing the plight of blacks in the U.S to the plight of gays. the struggles and discrimination are not

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
they have that for the most part, they just take it personal when someone makes comments against them and try and prove a point since they know they can do it...they take everything personal..its only freedom of speech when it comes to them, how convenient, when you speak of them its not freedom of speech anymore its "attacks"

Dude...so let them talk. You can't win everyone over on everything.

In the US at least, tehy won. But to pretend like 80% of the world's governments wouldn't imprison or kill them is ridiculous...and with that jamaican flag in your avy, you and I know what the deal is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i don't have a problem with that as i am in no position to judge anyone. However, when you tryna put that shyt in the school system and brainwash kids into thinking that this shyt is acceptable, i definitely have a problem with that.

You ever wonder how this shyt will fukk up young children when they see their friends with a mother and father..and then come home and see no women but two men? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

What is your problem here?

Should we not tell kids to be TOLERANT?

I have heard of NO schools FORCING homosexuality. AT. ALL.

teaching kids to be tolerant thuogh? I've seen tons of that.

The same goes for race, gender, appearance, and a multitude of things kids have to understand about the world.

Gays exist...you might as well learn to live with them.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You mean to tell me if you were born white you would identify with contemporary black civil rights, black centered movements, and concerns? LOL...the only reason you cats identify with our rights is because it is personally convenient to you, and not out of any moral obligation of right and wrong. That much is clear. You are aligning yourself with the same social conservatism that routinely directs its prejudice at black follks.

People with hate in their heart for the next man always adopt these paranoia laden thought abortions, whenever a group they disfavor has the never to show their face or voice a concern. So a group that cant legally marry in most of the country like you can, somehow wields all this immeasurable social and political power? Aint that a bytch.

Actually I dont hate any man at all, just be cool about things, and this is what the group refuses to do, instead they intend to bring down anything that is against the same interest...everyone has own beliefs but why always cause the mass hysteria if others dont want to accept anothers lifestyle?

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Is it about gay rights or is it about gay forced acceptance? Thats what they are doing, now i cant even have my kids watch Nickelodean because they have a gay rights for kids show by Rosie O'Donnell showing?

but what are u afraid will happen if everyone accepts gays? u dont have to accept them, no amount of propaganda can suddenly turn u into a supporter so why does it bother you that they are pushing acceptance? do u think ur kids will "turn" gay because of rosie odonnells show?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I think there is definitely a spiritual element to it. It's the Devil trying to pervert God's work. The encouragement of homosexuality is wrong. The end game is just that, that homosexuality will be seen as a normal, observable, common trait, when it clearly is a genetic anomaly.

:ohhh: your a religious person.

Possum

Rookie
Daps
Why would someone choose to be gay and face all the hate that goes with it? Thats like choosing to be homeless when you couldve been rich.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I support gays being seen as "normal" because at the end of the day they are. Heres the problem with you new black folks. You wanna sit back and watch everyone else get a piece of the pie while you do nothing but complain. I'm a black man myself but I'm about to keep it all the way real. Don't be mad at gays for loving each other and actually coming together to gain power. They're a small minority with a lot of power? That's something we should admire and learn from. Gay people are actually united and have a common goal.

If black people stopped worrying about every other group and worked on themselves they would be able to gain power as well. Gay men get in high places and remain gay as hell. Black people get in high places and they wanna forget they're black. Let's not take our anger out on gays because we as a people are being left behind.
Homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle. That means that it's not normal, dumbfukk.

Get it right too. I'm not opposed to gays loving themselves, having equal rights, or any of that. I'm against their lifestyle being shoved down my throat, and I'm against the discrimination of people who don't agree with the lifestyle. Your dumbass is talking about things that are completely irrelevant to what I said. I quoted you to refute your comparison of blacks and white racists. I quoted you to illustrate how silly it is to compare gays to blacks. If you're too stupid to respond to what I actually said then you should've just kept or moving.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Homosexuality is an alternative lifestyle. That means that it's not normal, dumbfukk.

Get it right too. I'm not opposed to gays loving themselves, having equal rights, or any of that. I'm against their lifestyle being shoved down my throat, and I'm against the discrimination of people who don't agree with the lifestyle. Your dumbass is talking about things that are completely irrelevant to what I said. I quoted you to refute your comparison of blacks and white racists. I quoted you to illustrate how silly it is to compare gays to blacks. If you're too stupid to respond to what I actually said then you should've just kept or moving.

:banderas:

:deadrose::deadmanny:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but what are u afraid will happen if everyone accepts gays? u dont have to accept them, no amount of propaganda can suddenly turn u into a supporter so why does it bother you that they are pushing acceptance? do u think ur kids will "turn" gay because of rosie odonnells show?

its not about me being afraid of everyone accepting it..time and place for everything.....A man should be able to watch a little show without political/controversial arguments..there are forum for that if they would like to talk..this is the brainwashing/forced propocanda... that is messed up.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I don't really mind gays at all. Whatever they choose to do is up to them. However, what I can't stand is the fact that the homosexual lifestyle is being forced on us through the media. I don't even watch networks like MTV anymore because they seem to have an affinity for showing males or females kissing their respective gender. I just don't care for that at all. I don't need to nor want to see that when I'm just reclining trying to enjoy some television. I get it, these networks want to be trendy and at the forefront of this movement but it all just seems tactless to me.