Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's more than marriage bro, I see things a bit different. Some gays actually falsely claim hate crimes to push their agenda and gain supporters. I support their right to get married, but we are dealing with a bigger agenda than just that.

but what would they gain from all these supposed lying about hate crimes? what is the end game? gay president? all gay cities? gay army? i dont understand exactly what it is that people are afraid of.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they're not askign you to accept anything. They just want autonomy and freedom to be who they want.

they have that for the most part, they just take it personal when someone makes comments against them and try and prove a point since they know they can do it...they take everything personal..its only freedom of speech when it comes to them, how convenient, when you speak of them its not freedom of speech anymore its "attacks"

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
they have that for the most part, they just take it personal when someone makes comments against them and try and prove a point since they know they can do it...they take everything personal..its only freedom of speech when it comes to them, how convenient, when you speak of them its not freedom of speech anymore its "attacks"

:ohhh: so you are basically saying the kkk should be allowed to speak however they want on all minorities because of freedom of speech and we shouldnt take that shyt personal.

:stopitslime:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: so you are basically saying the kkk should be allowed to speak however they want on all minorities because of freedom of speech and we shouldnt take that shyt personal.

:stopitslime:

The KKK do this..they can and do legally organize marches and all others can do is watch..at most nonviolently protest...but I really dont know what you are trying to ask me here....

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Shut the fukk up. When you see blacks start enslaving gays, stringing gays up in trees, and creating a system that institutionally disenfranchises them then you talk this dumb shyt. Gays are the most powerful "minority" group in this country. They haven't faced a tenth of the discrimination that blacks have faced and they have an infinite amount more power to combat the discrimination and perceived discrimination that they do face. Its to the point now thaf hou cant even publicly disagree woth the lifestyle without backlash. Not to mention, being gay is a lifestyle choice. Nobody has to be gay, people choose to be gay. It's absolutely no comparison. If you can't see that there is a clear agenda to promote and normalize the gay lifestyle then you're willfully blind to the fact.
I support gays being seen as "normal" because at the end of the day they are. Heres the problem with you new black folks. You wanna sit back and watch everyone else get a piece of the pie while you do nothing but complain. I'm a black man myself but I'm about to keep it all the way real. Don't be mad at gays for loving each other and actually coming together to gain power. They're a small minority with a lot of power? That's something we should admire and learn from. Gay people are actually united and have a common goal.

If black people stopped worrying about every other group and worked on themselves they would be able to gain power as well. Gay men get in high places and remain gay as hell. Black people get in high places and they wanna forget they're black. Let's not take our anger out on gays because we as a people are being left behind.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Hol' up...

did The Bible hurt us,
or was it the ones who told us what it supposedly said and didn't let us read it?
Everything about Jesus & his teachings is filtered through the lens of Western thought... especially the bible

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
The KKK do this..they can and do legally organize marches and all others can do is watch..at most nonviolently protest...but I really dont know what you are trying to ask me here....whose side of the fence are you on?

im on the side of common sense. you just said they get all mad and defensive when u practice your free speech against them. well of course anybody being attacked isnt gonna like that shyt and that goes for any group. gay people arent out there beating up straight ppl for not being gay :pachaha: so when u attack them verbally and they defend themselves they have a right to badmouth homophobes.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
they're not askign you to accept anything. They just want autonomy and freedom to be who they want.

i don't have a problem with that as i am in no position to judge anyone. However, when you tryna put that shyt in the school system and brainwash kids into thinking that this shyt is acceptable, i definitely have a problem with that.

You ever wonder how this shyt will fukk up young children when they see their friends with a mother and father..and then come home and see no women but two men? :wtf::wtf::wtf:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I support gays being seen as "normal" because at the end of the day they are. Heres the problem with you new black folks. You wanna sit back and watch everyone else get a piece of the pie while you do nothing but complain. I'm a black man myself but I'm about to keep it all the way real. Don't be mad at gays for loving each other and actually coming together to gain power. They're a small minority with a lot of power? That's something we should admire and learn from. Gay people are actually united and have a common goal.

If black people stopped worrying about every other group and worked on themselves they would be able to gain power as well. Gay men get in high places and remain gay as hell. Black people get in high places and they wanna forget they're black. Let's not take our anger out on gays because we as a people are being left behind.

LOL

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im on the side of common sense. you just said they get all mad and defensive when u practice your free speech against them. well of course anybody being attacked isnt gonna like that shyt and that goes for any group. gay people arent out there beating up straight ppl for not being gay :pachaha: so when u attack them verbally and they defend themselves they have a right to badmouth homophobes.

Is it about gay rights or is it about gay forced acceptance? Thats what they are doing, now i cant even have my kids watch Nickelodean because they have a gay rights for kids show by Rosie O'Donnell showing?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
disagreed...that is a loose generalization...

the gay community is out blazing more than ANY other activist group (feminine, animal rights, etc) They are tearing down anything that they feel is a threat, boycotting everything, and not asking or demanding, but creating a society that is scared to say anything because of the repercussions this group causes..that is some EVIL shyt...

They hold the power and have every major network/business in their pocket now because of the power they have. This doesnt mean it has to be thrown in faces, I am not preaching hate or violence against any homosexual. Look at something such olympics they wanted to go in anothers country and boycott that shyt the same thing people on here are saying.. just change the channel etc, these are the same options these people have..just dont watch the olympics or go to russia since they dont share same viewpoints, but no they are always trying to prove a point tough... boycott chick filet, target this and that, it is kinda disgusting the way things have turned out, they are creating a land of division and animosity the way they are just going hard..

You mean to tell me if you were born white you would identify with contemporary black civil rights, black centered movements, and concerns? LOL...the only reason you cats identify with our rights is because it is personally convenient to you, and not out of any moral obligation of right and wrong. That much is clear. You are aligning yourself with the same social conservatism that routinely directs its prejudice at black follks.

People with hate in their heart for the next man always adopt these paranoia laden thought abortions, whenever a group they disfavor has the nerve to show their face or voice a concern. So a group that cant legally marry in most of the country like you can, somehow wields all this immeasurable social and political power? Aint that a bytch.

Last edited:

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine
but what would they gain from all these supposed lying about hate crimes? what is the end game? gay president? all gay cities? gay army? i dont understand exactly what it is that people are afraid of.

I think there is definitely a spiritual element to it. It's the Devil trying to pervert God's work. The encouragement of homosexuality is wrong. The end game is just that, that homosexuality will be seen as a normal, observable, common trait, when it clearly is a genetic anomaly.