Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Are you guys legitimately mad at gays?

The reason their is a agenda is because simple shyt like being able to get married won't get passed in a lot of states. I don't care if you think something is biblically immoral...people should be able to live their personal lives.

I don't really care if gays are ever truly accepted..but they have to ave the same rights as everyone else.

I'm mad at how they used hip hop to push their crap. Stop using black people as a launching PAD!!! :damn:

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine
the whole anti gay thing really just comes from a lack of understanding. the whole thing comes down to are they born this way or do they choose it. i think they are born this way.

but even if they choose it, who gives a shyt? im sure theres plenty of dudes in here who hate gays who dont mind getting a finger in their ass when they get head. some of ya even like to get banged out with a strap-on. :heh:

but its ok because its a female giving u anal pleasure thru sodomy :lolbron:
I agree, it is a disease, or a birth defect. Studies have actually shown this to be true. People shouldn't hate gay people, but I think everyone should be uncomfortable with agenda that encourages homosexuality.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Shut up and come out the closet fakkit

You come across as someone who's cognitively dysfunctional, and emotionally stunted. Like an overgrown child. Were you fed a diet of paint chips as a kid?

Find someway to contract vitiligo and perhaps then you can pass for white and enter into their lil bigot clubs.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Really it's only a perversion to you. Like you don't have a fetish? Come on bro.

Homosexuality has existed for thousands of years, so it "normally" occurs. The problem is the agenda and the encouragement of it. These schools telling kids it is ok to be gay, and this massive agenda to promote gay people. That's my issue. People should be allowed to express themselves sexually within the means of consenting adults.

Who is trying to stop them from doing what they do in the bed room? they want marriage that is something that is public

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You come across as someone who's cognitively dysfunctional, and emotionally stunted. Like an overgrown child. Were you fed a diet of paint chips as a child?

Find someway to contract vitiligo and perhaps then you can pass for white and enter into their lil bigot clubs.

You're a homosexual that wont admit your gay. Going to gay clubs to support a friend that lied to you for years about who they was.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A little chippy in here are we? Everyone has their opinions on this brehs. For me, I can't tell you guys what to do. But I will say I support it because it's human rights.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a homosexual that wont admit your gay. Going to gay clubs to support a friend that lied to you for years about who they was.
You can make your point without personal attacks.

Willie what will you do if you're son is gay?

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

"You can tolerate being around gay people, and you dont have an irrational fear and hatred of them, so that must mean you're gay!!"

Things a retarded 11 year old would say?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I agree, it is a disease, or a birth defect. Studies have actually shown this to be true. People shouldn't hate gay people, but I think everyone should be uncomfortable with the fact the agenda to encourage homosexuality is wrong.

i dont think its an agenda. i mean what would even be the purpose of this agenda? to make more gays for their army? :russ: its just that gays have been very vocal about getting their gay marriage rights recently and its all come to a head and now there is an even bigger push for it. if anything, the agenda is to have more kids that have fear of coming out be able to come out without fearing for their life. the agenda is simply for acceptance as human beings with rights. u dont have to like their right to get married but you have to respect it because like it or not they are people.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I love how some black folks wanna shyt on other peoples struggles but expect everyone to understand theirs. Yeah yeah yeah it's nasty for a man to fukk another man but some of yall act just like the white devil you hate so much.
Shut the fukk up. When you see blacks start enslaving gays, stringing gays up in trees, and creating a system that institutionally disenfranchises them then you talk this dumb shyt. Gays are the most powerful "minority" group in this country. They haven't faced a tenth of the discrimination that blacks have faced and they have an infinite amount more power to combat the discrimination and perceived discrimination that they do face. Its to the point now thaf hou cant even publicly disagree woth the lifestyle without backlash. Not to mention, being gay is a lifestyle choice. Nobody has to be gay, people choose to be gay. It's absolutely no comparison. If you can't see that there is a clear agenda to promote and normalize the gay lifestyle then you're willfully blind to the fact.

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine
Who is trying to stop them from doing what they do in the bed room? they want marriage that is something that is public
That's a state issue, but they are trying to get the Federal Government in on it, which is way outside their jurisdiction. If they were smart, they would go to their governor, and ask to hold a vote for it. I'm ok with them getting married too, sexual preference does not reserve discrimination.

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine
i dont think its an agenda. i mean what would even be the purpose of this agenda? to make more gays for their army? :russ: its just that gays have been very vocal about getting their gay marriage rights recently and its all come to a head and now there is an even bigger push for it. if anything, the agenda is to have more kids that have fear of coming out be able to come out without fearing for their life. the agenda is simply for acceptance as human beings with rights. u dont have to like their right to get married but you have to respect it because like it or not they are people.

It's more than marriage bro, I see things a bit different. Some gays actually falsely claim hate crimes to push their agenda and gain supporters. I support their right to get married, but we are dealing with a bigger agenda than just that.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, who gives a fukk what a lot of you have to say?

Whatever slight discomfort I may feel being exposed to homosexuality, pales in comparison to how angry I feel being exposed to unremitting bigotry. You cats are a bunch of selfish b*stards, who feel entitled that the world revolve around your prejudice at the expense of other human beings who have done you no wrong. I made an unpopular thread a few months back, but my feelings still hold --- had you anti-gay bigots been born white, you would be all up on stromfront, youtube, yahoo, etc talking about nikker this, and nikker that. How can you convince anyone otherwise? Hostility towards the humanity and basic right to life is just that...you are emotional kin to white supremacists.

disagreed...that is a loose generalization...

the gay community is out blazing more than ANY other activist group (feminine, animal rights, etc) They are tearing down anything that they feel is a threat, boycotting everything, and not asking or demanding, but creating a society that is scared to say anything because of the repercussions this group causes..that is some EVIL shyt...

They hold the power and have every major network/business in their pocket now because of the power they have. This doesnt mean it has to be thrown in faces, I am not preaching hate or violence against any homosexual. Look at something such olympics they wanted to go in anothers country and boycott that shyt the same thing people on here are saying.. just change the channel etc, these are the same options these people have..just dont watch the olympics or go to russia since they dont share same viewpoints, but no they are always trying to prove a point tough... boycott chick filet, target this and that, it is kinda disgusting the way things have turned out, they are creating a land of division and animosity the way they are just going hard..