Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:wtf: thats really the same thing in your mind breh?

nobody is being hurt because of gay sex. there is a victim in a guy fukking 14 year old girls tho.

:wtf:

Homosexual males have the higest hiv rates so their is a danger in gay sex.

Possum

Rookie
Daps
This same argument was had when people of different races wanted to marry 50 years ago.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Homosexual males have the higest hiv rates so their is a danger in gay sex.

even if that stupid ass argument were valid, how is this hurting u? so u suddenly care that gay dudes are giving each other aids? why does that concern u?

:comeon:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Honestly, who gives a fukk what a lot of you have to say?

Whatever slight discomfort I may feel being exposed to homosexuality, pales in comparison to how angry I feel being exposed to unremitting bigotry. You cats are a bunch of selfish b*stards, who feel entitled that the world revolve around your prejudice at the expense of other human beings who have done you no wrong. I made an unpopular thread a few months back, but my feelings still hold --- had you anti-gay bigots been born white, you would be all up on stromfront, youtube, yahoo, etc talking about nikker this, and nikker that. How can you convince anyone otherwise? Hostility towards another's humanity and basic of existence is just that...you are emotional kin to white supremacists.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't give a flying fukk what or who nikkaz do but when you come at me tryna tell me to accept this shyt, you will feel my wrath. :demonic::pacspit:
they're not askign you to accept anything. They just want autonomy and freedom to be who they want.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
even if that stupid ass argument were valid, how is this hurting u? so u suddenly care that gay dudes are giving each other aids? why does that concern u?

:comeon:

When people try normalize a perversion I have an issue with that.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Honestly, who gives a fukk what a lot of you have to say?

Whatever slight discomfort I may feel being exposed to homosexuality, pales in comparison to how angry I feel being exposed to unremitting bigotry. You cats are a bunch of selfish b*stards, who feel entitled that the world revolve around your prejudice at the expense of other human beings who have done you no wrong. I made an unpopular thread a few months back, but my feelings still hold --- had you anti-gay bigots been born white, you would be all up on stromfront, youtube, yahoo, etc talking about nikker this, and nikker that. How can you convince anyone otherwise? Hostility towards another's humanity and basic of existence is just that...you are emotional kin to white supremacists.

Shut up and come out the closet fakkit

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

the whole anti gay thing really just comes from a lack of understanding. the whole thing comes down to are they born this way or do they choose it. i think they are born this way.

but even if they choose it, who gives a shyt? im sure theres plenty of dudes in here who hate gays who dont mind getting a finger in their ass when they get head. some of ya even like to get banged out with a strap-on. :heh:

but its ok because its a female giving u anal pleasure thru sodomy :lolbron:

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine

Really it's only a perversion to you. Like you don't have a fetish? Come on bro.

Homosexuality has existed for thousands of years, so it "normally" occurs. The problem is the agenda and the encouragement of it. These schools telling kids it is ok to be gay, and this massive agenda to promote gay people. That's my issue. People should be allowed to express themselves sexually within the means of consenting adults.