Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
The reality is this is the way the world is heading: a world where we have to accept everybody whether you like it or not. That's pretty much what a lot the media and entertainment are trying to condition within society. Norms and values change over time.

However, there is a time and a place for statements like that. I don't think that was appropriate event to do that.
What are y'all even talking about? It wasn't even just gay people getting married. Hetero and interracial couples were wed as well. So you are saying people can't show anyone getting married period?

Just cause y'all wanna give all y'all attention to the homos doesn't mean heteros don't exist. :manny: That seems to be the only thing many of you had your eyes on: other men.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What are y'all even talking about? It wasn't even just gay people getting married. Hetero and interracial couples were wed as well. So you are saying people can't show anyone getting married period?

Just cause y'all wanna give all y'all attention to the homos doesn't mean heteros don't exist. :manny: That seems to be the only thing many of you had your eyes on: other men.

Not gonna lie, I wasn't paying close attention , I had it on mute and I was doing homework and when I happened to look up, I saw a bunch gay people crying and embracing each other.

I thought it was purely gay people marrying and nothing else, and since Cacklemore was performing, I knew it had to be the fakkit anthem he did so I assumed it was all fakkits getting married.

If it was ALL gay people getting married with that song playing in the background, it would just be a nauseating liberal forcefeeding type thing that I personally don't like.

I'm not saying people can't do anything, I just don't like political agendas being rammed down my throat when I want to watch a show that honors the best (:skip:) music supposedly has to offer.

That's it, anything else you're lumping my statements in with is on those who made their statements, and them alone.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I'm not saying people can't do anything, I just don't like political agendas being rammed down my throat when I want to watch a show that honors the best (:skip:) music supposedly has to offer.
You are pretty much arguing to be arguing here, speaking on a non-existent point because

(a) you didn't even see what you're rambling about
(b) couples of various backgrounds were married
(c) you are a grown man(I'm guessing) and therefore have the ability to change tv channels if you so please. There's not way anyone can ram anything down your throat so no need to exaggerate/victimize yourself here.

:manny:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:what: hip hop haters always say how hip hop is programming the youth to live destructive lifestyles, so why couldn't it be done to make them experiment with gay sex?

Right... Somehow all these young kids are willing to pop mollies after listening to so many rappers talk about it but they won't want to get culo blasted if entertainers are pushing the gay lifestyle:demonic::demonic:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
nikkas acting like the media is somehow forcing them to suck dikk.

gays just want to be able to be themselves without anybody trying to verbally or physically abuse them.

if you dont like gay people, dont pay any attention to them. it really isnt that hard.

unless deep down inside, in a part of you that you fight with daily, that shyt turns u on and u cant help but look :lolbron:

otherwise i really dont see the point of hating gay dudes :manny:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
obviously they'll give macklemore 'best hip hop' because he's an avid supporter of the brokeback agenda, so he's a convenient guy to set on a pedestal and to use to propel the message forward.

Exactly, where is the artist cacs are using in the country genre to push the gay lifestyle?

Coherent

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas/Maine
The issue has nothing to do with acceptance and tolerance. I'm tolerant of people being gay if they want, but at the same rate an agenda is being placed in the media with unwavery support of it. Schools are telling kids it is ok to be gay. Obama is going to have Jason Collins sitting next to him at the State of the Union tonight, and then that whole thing last night at the Grammy's. You guys don't see something fishy here? The FBI and CIA destroyed the civil rights movements for empowering similar protests, but are on board for the gays?

Can't we be objective and just say accept people for who they are instead of encouraging homosexuality?

And before these fags come in here saying that there is massive hate crimes posed against gays; most of those were fabricated to create such agenda - and have been confirmed as hoax attacks to proliferate the gay cause; many of them, not all. Your struggle is nothing close to the black mans struggle for equality. You didn't have cops killing your people everyday... neighbors lynching your father and mothers and raping your children - everyday. Real talk.

It's the devil working his magic.

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a problem with gays to tbh. Just don't be all in my face about it. It's bullshyt that if I don't agree with the lifestyle or whatever, I'm labeled as an oppressor or gay basher. No, I'm not. I just straight up don't agree. And it's MY opinion.

But I see the big picture of what's going on here. Having a WHITE "rapper" who is obviously pro-gay is good for business. It is what it is though. What are you gonna do...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Maybe I mispoke. I didn't mean to imply that white people like blacks because most do not IMO. I just meant that at one time the media was playing lip service to blacks and token gestures of solidarity.
The key word is token. We all can see it for what it is so it's not genuine.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I hope you guys know that white people feel the same way about you that you feel about gays.

1. Many white's feel that black people are overrepresented in film and television. My family always complains about tokenism and how liberals are pushing a black agenda.

2. A lot of whites are turned off by black sexuality. The reason black men never get the girl in movies is because a lot of white people are disgusted by black sexuality. They think bm/of and even bm/bf sex scenes are gross.

3. Gays are not your enemy. No they are not perfect and yes some are racist, but they are not the ones passing unfair drug laws, performing police brutality on the community, or murdering more black men than soldiers in the middle east.

4. Why don't you guys be honest with yourselves and admit that you take your anger out on gays, because they can not fight back. Most black people in this country want white approval over anything else. You are used to be the favorite token minority and you feel like gays are taking over your spot. There is enough room for all minorities, you don't have to fight.

nikka.....I don't like gays cos shyts disgusting and wrong lmao :what:

Dude said be honest with ya self smh

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas acting like the media is somehow forcing them to suck dikk.

gays just want to be able to be themselves without anybody trying to verbally or physically abuse them.

if you dont like gay people, dont pay any attention to them. it really isnt that hard.

unless deep down inside, in a part of you that you fight with daily, that shyt turns u on and u cant help but look :lolbron:

otherwise i really dont see the point of hating gay dudes :manny:

I see no point in defending homosexuality. Do you defend the right of a man that wants to have sex with 14 and 15 year old girls?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I see no point in defending homosexuality. Do you defend the right of a man that wants to have sex with 14 and 15 year old girls?

:wtf: thats really the same thing in your mind breh?

nobody is being hurt because of gay sex. there is a victim in a guy fukking 14 year old girls tho.

:wtf: