Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

They're on the DL because of ppl that think like you .You think we'd have a DL problem in our community if nikkas accepted/tolerated their lifestyle?You acting like gay nikkas enjoy being on the DL and hiding everything from their families.Nobody is saying we have to LIKE their lifestyle but just tolerate the shyt.Let those men/women do them.

they are already doing them. gay marriage is not going to stop them from doing what they do in public or behind closed doors, you are crazy.

stop typing bullshyt dude. they want us to love and enjoy what they do, fukk em.

I will never accept them NEVER. they can live whatever life they wanna live but i will not tolerate that garbage.

they want to be able to show off hold hands and do pda and all that nonsense stupid shyt. soon they will start making romantic comedies about those fools and putting them in the theaters and on tv with stupid reality shows and sitcoms.

these stupid fools don't even care about regular marriage but all of a sudden they love gay marriage GTFOH, you are stupid.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Maybe if those dudes were allowed to live instead of being treated like outcasts/pariahs they wouldn't have to resort to the DL lifestyle and they'll keep that shyt in their own little bubble.I don't care what makes another dude happy..it's just weird as hell that these threads bring so much anger out in people..

The whole DL narrative from a few years ago was a complete myth. The Mr. Cees out in the world act this way because they're insecure people overall. It runs much deeper than just being scared of being labeled gay.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
exactly my point people are taking out of context...people in america have the freedom of choice/speech, but it has gotten to a point where the power that they have now they are forcing down everybodys throats...I was flipping through channels one day and on Nickelodeon saw Rosie O'Donnel on a special with gays promoting gay and gay rights to KIDS and letting them know its okay to be with the same sex..I cant condone that, they are going against many values that I cannot agree with and if you say 1 thing sideways about them they revolt, but yet they can come together and try and bring any and everyone down who doesnt think, much less want to hear about them

how can these BIGOTS scream freedom of rights, thoughts, and SPEECH when its for them, but when it is against them it DOESNT apply? what kind of hypocrisy is this? I am not against a man for his individual views but f*ck the ones who fit into this category, which is most since they rally around everywhere promoting there lifestyle and acceptance or try and tear you down.

Bro a lot of stuff is forced down people's throats daily. (No homo)

Whores, infidelity, violence...etc. Deal with it bigoted ass bytch.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Anyways,
I heard that Macklemore won rap album of the year over Kendrick Lamar. Well, COLOR me surprised. Lol....not.

And which color is that?
SUFiymd.png

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these fools promoting this bullshyt don't even give a shyt about regular marriage, but they love gay marriage so much. That shyt is really suspect and fraudulent and those supporting this agenda are morons.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The whole DL narrative from a few years ago was a complete myth. The Mr. Cees out in the world act this way because they're insecure people overall. It runs much deeper than just being scared of being labeled gay.

......and you don't think the prospect of them coming out into a society that will most likely shun and bash them doesn't add to that insecurity? You saying we don't have a dl problem?

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
More gay men = more single women for the rest of us :blessed:

More feminine men = Manly men being heavily sought after:blessed:
More gay men = your girlfriend having a gay best friend. A lot better than her hanging out with single women who are whores:blessed:
Yall sure yall don't want this?:usure:

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yo I'm so pissed right now, I don't really know how to explain myself.

You think Furious Five made this for these fakkit cacs to whore out rap like that :what:

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
......and you don't think the prospect of them coming out into a society that will most likely shun and bash them doesn't add to that insecurity? You saying we don't have a dl problem?

By "we" do you mean black people or society as a whole? And nowadays, gay people in the US who come out aren't shunned and bashed as badly as before. Of course someone who comes from an impoverished background regardless of race will most likely be ostracized but those types of environments commonly shun people.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It doesn't matter dude, you are stupid. gays "GET OFF SEXUALLY" by being on the dl, they love that shyt, lying and deceiving people.

Everything out in the open will not make anything better, they will continue to cheat like they always have, lie and live a double lifestyle, this is part of their lifestyle.

Notice they have the highest number of partners per person = they are perverted freaks.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It is. Homosexuality is natural as any condition or urge humans have and cannot control. Hunger is but one example. Heterosexuality is the most salient one.

Hunger is a biological urge based on survival. Homosexuality or even heterosexuality isn't. That's a shytty comparison.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I'm so pissed right now, I don't really know how to explain myself.

You think Furious Five made this for these fakkit cacs to whore out rap like that :what:

What does this have to do with gay rights? Nothing. It is one thing to complain about new entrants in the rap industry and their perversion of the music; it is an entire different thing to talk about gay rights. The two are exclusive.