Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
They spread AIDS.

You should be concerned too
Maybe if those dudes were allowed to live instead of being treated like outcasts/pariahs they wouldn't have to resort to the DL lifestyle and they'll keep that shyt in their own little bubble.I don't care what makes another dude happy..it's just weird as hell that these threads bring so much anger out in people..

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's like forcing society to show love to retarded people, begging the world to love them and treat them equally WTF. Who does that?

I don't hate those people but come on, I aint going around acting like I love the crazy shyt that they do like talking to themselves and yelling out loud for no damn reason etc.

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
fukk OFF. Nobody really hates them, why are they forcing us to like their mannerisms especially the way they talk and their body language. fukk em, they know they aint normal GTFOH.
:what: ain't nobody forcing you to like shyt bruh..The gay mafia isn't holdin' you at gun point and forcing you to watch gay sex.You acting like you're surrounded by hissing ass gays or some shyt.i don't know about you but I RARELY see a openly flaming nikka in public so this shyt isn't a big deal to me at all.It's not like gays are out here raping nikkas,they're in their own little world twirling to Katy Perry.if those nikkas wanna blow dikk/get married in private let em,whats the big deal?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe if those dudes were allowed to live instead of being treated like outcasts/pariahs they wouldn't have to resort to the DL lifestyle and they'll keep that shyt in their own little bubble.I don't care what makes another dude happy..it's just weird as hell that these threads bring so much anger out in people..

Dont worry when a DL nikka gives a member of your family or friend AIDS, then you will care. go and sit down in the corner dude.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I missed 99% of the show (will watch a recording later), but walked in on the gay marriage and felt something between :scusthov: and :snoop: and :wow:

Anyways,
I heard that Macklemore won rap album of the year over Kendrick Lamar. Well, COLOR me surprised. Lol....not.

The Grammys don''t respect the integrity of hip hop brehs. This isn't new. What also isn't new is that most of its "fans" don't either. Respect the art form and maybe the outsiders will learn to as well. If you make something easy to infiltrate, manipulate, b*stardize, and use to push a foreign agenda, don't cry foul when it happens. Hip Hop is a loose vagina. Everyone's hoe, but no one's woman. We share that girl.

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Dont worry when a DL nikka gives a member of your family or friend AIDS, then you will care. go and sit down in the corner dude.

DUde maybe if you didn't post...you wouldn't expose your stupidity and ignorance. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ponder on my statement.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: ain't nobody forcing you to like shyt bruh..The gay mafia isn't holdin' you at gun point and forcing you to watch gay sex.You acting like you're surrounded by hissing ass gays or some shyt.i don't know about you but I RARELY see a openly flaming nikka in public so this shyt isn't a big deal to me at all.It's not like gays are out here raping nikkas,they're in their own little world twirling to Katy Perry.if those nikkas wanna blow dikk/get married let em,whats the big deal?

Yeah the agenda is just really about "love, holy matrimony and having sex" GTFOH dude.

America that doesn't even care about regular marriage or the domestic family but all of a sudden they love gay people and support gay marriage GTFOH dude.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DUde maybe if you didn't post...you wouldn't expose your stupidity and ignorance. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ponder on my statement.

Shut up dude, you are stupid and ignorant fool. Dont worry when your girls give you aids by fukking a dl dude, then you will give a damn you moron.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:what: ain't nobody forcing you to like shyt bruh..The gay mafia isn't holdin' you at gun point and forcing you to watch gay sex.You acting like you're surrounded by hissing ass gays or some shyt.i don't know about you but I RARELY see a openly flaming nikka in public so this shyt isn't a big deal to me at all.It's not like gays are out here raping nikkas,they're in their own little world twirling to Katy Perry.if those nikkas wanna blow dikk/get married in private let em,whats the big deal?
It's all fun and games until you get your duke busted:lolbron::russ:

FukkaPaidEmail

Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
:mindblown:

They're on the DL because of ppl that think like you .You think we'd have a DL problem in our community if nikkas accepted/tolerated their lifestyle?You acting like gay nikkas enjoy being on the DL and hiding everything from their families.Nobody is saying we have to LIKE their lifestyle but just tolerate the shyt.Let those men/women do them.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like forcing society to show love to retarded people, begging the world to love them and treat them equally WTF. Who does that?

I don't hate those people but come on, I aint going around acting like I love the crazy shyt that they do like talking to themselves and yelling out loud for no damn reason etc.

exactly my point people are taking out of context...people in america have the freedom of choice/speech, but it has gotten to a point where the power that they have now they are forcing down everybodys throats...I was flipping through channels one day and on Nickelodeon saw Rosie O'Donnel on a special with gays promoting gay and gay rights to KIDS and letting them know its okay to be with the same sex..I cant condone that, they are going against many values that I cannot agree with and if you say 1 thing sideways about them they revolt, but yet they can come together and try and bring any and everyone down who doesnt think, much less want to hear about them

how can these BIGOTS scream freedom of rights, thoughts, and SPEECH when its for them, but when it is against them it DOESNT apply? what kind of hypocrisy is this? I am not against a man for his individual views but f*ck the ones who fit into this category, which is most since they rally around everywhere promoting there lifestyle and acceptance or try and tear you down.