Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I'm just saying the south has more power over them then we do over democrats.

Agreed. All you have to do in the political game is hold folks accountable. But they gave us a Black President and all so we are supposed to kiss the ground they walk on no matter what they do. No matter how little or nonexistent political pull we have. We are supposed to smile and ignore it all. It's almost like being on the plantation again.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's true and it is a problem, I agree. But having political pull isn't a bad thing. That's what I'm getting at. So we should just sit around and act like people aren't pulling stuff off around here without political help? Gays and Illegal Immigrants....how do you think they are beginning to leave us in the dust? All I'm saying is a little political pull never hurt anybody. Folks are already over-analyzing what I stated. :mindblown:

But any time you point the finger back at us that happens. :snoop: Everything isn't our fault but some things we certainly have control over.

Don't be deceived by the civil rights movement, all that shyt they did back in the day was due to pressure from the international community.

Slavery was bad for business which was why they gave in and we thought we were free but they still found others ways to destroy your black ass, I will say it again fukk POLITICS.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
we live in a time where if you think men wearing skirts is wrong and deviant behavior, you are looked upon as having some sort of disturbing and offensive opinion. there are literally camps that encourage boys to wear skirts. you are also chastised if you call a tranny man the man that he is and not calling him a 'woman'. there was actually a bakery in colorado that got shut down because the owners refused to make a wedding cake for two homosexuals

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...aper+(Nation/Politics+-+The+Washington+Times)

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nobody cares about those fakkits whom have been around since the beginning of time. I hope gay marriage gets banned.

Marriage doesn't work in the usa anyway so who cares,. They just want people to talk about bullshyt while they continue to pillage and destroy the world.

I mean these fools are messing with the weather on a regular bass, who knows whats going to happen next.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we live in a time where if you think men wearing skirts is wrong and deviant behavior, you are looked upon as having some sort of disturbing and offensive opinion. there are literally camps that encourage boys to wear skirts. you are also chastised if you call a tranny man the man that he is and not calling him a 'woman'. there was actually a bakery in colorado that got shut down because the owners refused to make a wedding cake for two homosexuals

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/3/gay-couples-complaint-against-colo-baker-gets-hear/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: Nation-TheWashingtonTimesAmericasNewspaper (Nation/Politics - The Washington Times)

They are just pushing the agenda so nothing will be shocking anymore, that's all. trust me, once all this crap goes through. There won't be any real scandals anymore when we've seen everything.

The next agenda will be: Should we allow humans to marry their sex toys/dolls/robots? With the way tech is going, that will be the future.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
They are just pushing the agenda so nothing will be shocking anymore, that's all. trust me, once all this crap goes through. There won't be any real scandals anymore when we've seen everything.

The next agenda will be: Should we allow humans to marry their sex toys/dolls/robots? With the way tech is going, that will be the future.

Sex robots and male birth control will kill the birth rate.:heh:

But The only reason why gay marriage is going up is because heterosexual couples are not getting married like that anymore. Especially young ones that just fukk, party, and have b*stard children.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sex robots and male birth control will kill the birth rate.:heh:

But The only reason why gay marriage is going up is because heterosexual couples are not getting married like that anymore. Especially young ones that just fukk, party, and have b*stard children.

All they are doing is just desensitizing us and trying to make money from these fakkits because they know most churches won't allow no flaming weddings.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
All they are doing is just desensitizing us and trying to make money from these fakkits because they know most churches won't allow no flaming weddings.

Not just that, but religion is largely uncommon for people who are under 45 in this country these days. The straight population is slacking off in many ways and they need to homosexual population to replenish the tax base for married couples.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
What's a trip to me is Russia is a very racist place but Obama says nothing about that, but he wants to make sure to send a message about gays being protected over there. This dude Jason Collins didn't do anything exceptional in the NBA, but when he comes out that he's gay, all of a sudden he's heralded as some kind of hero. It's not going to be too long that you'll be put in jail if you say you think homosexuality is wrong. You can already lose your job and be forced to make national apologies. I don't know what other behavior you absolutely have to like like that.
gays are more important to liberals because they give more money.

They shyt on blacks because they think we are not worth anything.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
And Iam not afraid to say, that I don't completely believe you are born gay,maybe a few are like born with a genetic defect , maybe some are maybe the majority are born with that defect , but in my view social attitudes and nurture do have a role to play, it certainly is allowed to be mentioned when we look at other behavioural traits,but not apparently when it comes to homosexuals, because there are of course a protected group in our society.

I've always equated it to a wiring issue in the brain. Similar to how some people are left handed, or have synesthesia (hearing colors and seeing sound), gay people brains are miswired. How else can you explain transsexuals, who will mutilate their bodies because they think they are the opposite sex? Or gay dudes who are attracted to super effeminate types? Or the butch lesbian who wants the femme girlfriend? Its like thier brains are wired to be attracted to opposite sex qualities in similar sex groups.

Either way if one of humanities goals is to procreate and expand the species, then gayness is a dead end to that expansion. To me this rules out it being a genetic thing, because it would have been eliminated long ago.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Why are you nikkas so threatened by dudes that suck dikk?What's the gay agenda?Turn everyone into fakkits by watching award shows and listening to Maclemore?? How about y'all focus on some real shyt like these schools failing in y'all hoods,nikkas gettin' hit with algebraic expressions because of bullshyt drug laws...but y'all whining about fags.

:what: y'all weird as fukk.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Why are you nikkas so threatened by dudes that suck dikk?What's the gay agenda?Turn everyone into fakkits by watching award shows and listening to Maclemore?? How about y'all focus on some real shyt like these schools failing in y'all hoods,nikkas gettin' hit with algebraic expressions because of bullshyt drug laws...but y'all whining about fags..

:what: y'all weird as fukk.
They spread AIDS.

You should be concerned too