Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
It's almost taunting you tbh. It's so in your face that they're hoping for someone to say something negative to push their agenda even further.

It breeds negativity and that's what they want. This movement would rather out someone for being a perceived "homophobe" than gain this apparent equality. It's stupid and insults your intelligence.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hunger is a biological urge based on survival. Homosexuality or even heterosexuality isn't. That's a shytty comparison.

Maybe it wasn't the best analogy but homosexuality is indeed a biological urge just like heterosexuality is. I am driven to women like a dog to meat. I did not choose this state of being, rather it is ingrained in my being as primal and indelible as my own flesh and blood.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
what about the whole universal love thats taught in the new testament?
Yea, Godly love. Not things that will make people eternally separated from God. Cats out here talking about Jesus condoned homosexuality when He was the one who gave Moses the Law. :dead: Stop quoting the bible, nikkas.
Gay agenda? So they're trying to turn everyone gay and um....kill of the human species right? :laff:
Yeah :what: Did you not know that they've been trying to reduce the world's population for over a century now? :why::wtf: Ever hear of Malthusians?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
How is preparing one's butthole to take a dikk natural though?:lupe: I mean them nikkas have stretch it out right before insertion right?. They have to excrete whatever is in their anal cavity right?

Eating is natural, do you stretch your mouth out before you eat? Of course not.

Do you stretch your fukken mouth for food?

If you have to prepare your fukken orifices for insertion, that is fukken unnatural.

I going to reup my quote because nobody fukken answered my questions? How the fukk is stretching your butthole for a dikk natural?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This movement would rather out someone for being a perceived "homophobe" than gain this apparent equality.

So true. They spend way too much time getting on some random person for being a homophobe. Most of the time the person's comments aren't even that bad.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
So true. They spend way too much time getting on some random person for being a homophobe. Most of the time the person's comments aren't even that bad.

Twitter sucks. It brings out the worst in people on both sides.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Maybe it wasn't the best analogy but homosexuality is indeed a biological urge just like heterosexuality is. I am obligated to have attraction to women. I did not choose this state of being, rather it was given to me as a function of my status as a human being.

No. Hunger is a characteristic that humans need to survive. Sexuality is a different topic altogether. People can go through life having limited sex or no sex and still live a long life. People can only go a short period of time without eating or else they'll die.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they are already doing them. gay marriage is not going to stop them from doing what they do in public or behind closed doors, you are crazy.

stop typing bullshyt dude. they want us to love and enjoy what they do, fukk em.

I will never accept them NEVER. they can live whatever life they wanna live but i will not tolerate that garbage.

they want to be able to show off hold hands and do pda and all that nonsense stupid shyt. soon they will start making romantic comedies about those fools and putting them in the theaters and on tv with stupid reality shows and sitcoms.

these stupid fools don't even care about regular marriage but all of a sudden they love gay marriage GTFOH, you are stupid.

You have every right not to support whatever you like - but know that the reasoning behind your refusal is merely hatred and bigotry. Know that if you were in their shoes, or if you could emphasize with them as others do, then your opinion would change.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
What does this have to do with gay rights? Nothing. It is one thing to complain about new entrants in the rap industry and their perversion of the music; it is an entire different thing to talk about gay rights. The two are exclusive.

quit using rap & black folks music for your agenda like we down with that mess. We aren't. That's the disgusting part of what happened last night. Its so far from what rap was made for. The song doesn't even sound like rap music. :scusthov:

its whitewashed & fakkit washed.... just bad music in general.

Get your agenda crap from somewhere else but don't make it like black folks dap this crap. we don't its sad what white folks have done to rap last night.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@MikeBrownsJob if you support gays rights that's fine. I do too. But then don't turn around and down black men's marriage to other women of different races. Totally two faced, hypocritical and has nothing to do with gay marriage.

I wouldn't even worry about him. He's a troll. And not even a good one. Then again there's no such thing as a good troll.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have every right not to support whatever you like - but know that the reasoning behind your refusal is merely hatred and bigotry. Know that if you were in their shoes, or if you could emphasize with them as others do, then your opinion would change.

hatred???????? HUH?????

so if i hate the way you dance means i hate you as a human being???? are you stupid or something?

stop using words like hatred and bigotry to belittle people that don't support your perverted agenda.

so because i hate the way ashley simpson sings means i hate the girl and her whole existence. what kind of stupidity is this?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. Hunger is a characteristic that humans need to survive. Sexuality is a different topic altogether. People can go through life having limited sex or no sex and still live a long life. People can only go a short period of time without eating or else they'll die.

My analogy merely meant to show that homosexuality is a biological compulsion. Any reasonable person would say that a person denied intimate interaction with the same or opposite is being denied their rights.

quit using rap & black folks music for your agenda like we down with that mess. We aren't. That's the disgusting part of what happened last night. Its so far from what rap was made for. The song doesn't even sound like rap music. :scusthov:

Get your agenda crap from somewhere else but don't make it like black folks dap this crap. we don't its sad what white folks have done to rap last night.

Stop saying "we". You speak for yourself, not me or anyone else. I support gay rights because it's the right thing to do. You assume I'm gay but I'm not. Your post implies that something happened last night at the Grammy's. I wouldn't know because I watched the Pro Bowl last night and don't care how many awards Taylor Swift won. Music in and of itself has nothing to do with gay rights. Even if rap didn't exist the obligation to support gay rights would still exist. Cacklemore winning last night has nothing to do with gay rights. I will never support the Grammy's and Cacklemore/Eminem winning every single fukking award. NO

Last edited:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My analogy merely meant to show that homosexuality is a biological compulsion. Any reasonable person would say that a person denied intimate interaction with the same or opposite is being denied their rights.

Stop saying "we". You speak for yourself, not me or anyone else. I support gay rights because it's the right thing to do. Your post implies that something happened last night at the Grammy's. I wouldn't know because I watched the Pro Bowl last night and don't care how many awards Taylor Swift won. Music in and of itself has nothing to do with gay rights. Even if rap didn't exist the obligation to support gay rights would still exist.

You are stupid lord adlon and you continue to type garbage. nobody hates gay people like that, you are just making up nonsense.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hatred? so if i hate the way you dance means i hate you as a human being???? are you stupid or something?p/quote]

Your posts imply hatred at worst and disdain at best. I won't go into semantics about whether

stop using words like hatred and bigotry to belittle people that don't support your perverted agenda.

so because i hate the way ashley simpson sings means i hate the girl and her whole existence. what kind of stupidity is this?

Your posts imply hatred at worst and disdain at best. I won't go into semantics as to the true extent of your emotions. All you need to know is that they are ridiculous and unjustified.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise

Stop saying "black folks." Because I'm black and I don't want to categorized with CRAP like you.

images