Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are stupid lord adlon and you continue to type garbage. nobody hates gay people like that, you are just making up nonsense.

:wtf:

nikka lots of people hate fakkits. I'm just here saying that fakkits are people too and their existence has no ill bearing on nikkas in the slightest. Whether fags marry or not has no bearing on anything. You nikkas are wasting your fukking time and coming across as bigots. Most of you nikkas just don't like gays because you're Christian and otherwise the thought of gay sex disgusts your person. Trust me I used to feel the same way. But I've had gay nikkas support me in debate and wipe the floor with racists. They are allies.

Last edited:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you are part of the problem if you defend the fags and everything they stand for.

Batty boys are hellbound

Hell doesn't exist Christopher. They're perfectly fine. :skip:

Yeah :what: Did you not know that they've been trying to reduce the world's population for over a century now? :why::wtf: Ever hear of Malthusians?

Through gay people? That doesn't even make any sense. :dead:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Maybe homosexuality is nature's way of population control. We have enough retards mating and popping out kids. Don't need n e more. :whoa:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't realize there were so many gay folks on this site that is a shock. Lesbians are fine with me as long as they don't look like men, but there's too much of that open homo stuff around ATL these days.

Hilarious yet sad at the same time. :snoop:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your posts imply hatred at worst and disdain at best. I won't go into semantics as to the true extent of your emotions. All you need to know is that they are ridiculous and unjustified.

Just because you don't like the way someone lives means hatred????? you are useless.

I don't have to like their lifestyle, what's your problem??? so because i don't like what they do means i hate all gays WHAT????.

i use to listen to culture club, elton john and george michael songs when i was growing up, i dont give a fukk.

i aint going around acting like i support boy george's mode of dressing or george michael/elton john's dl perverted shyt though.

i still like eddie murphy's shyt and him as a person even though he does a lot of DL shyt.

whats wrong with you lord adlon? you are sick in the head. i don't hate them, i don't like some of their lifestyle choices though.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
My analogy merely meant to show that homosexuality is a biological compulsion. Any reasonable person would say that a person denied intimate interaction with the same or opposite is being denied their rights.

Stop saying "we". You speak for yourself, not me or anyone else. I support gay rights because it's the right thing to do. You assume I'm gay but I'm not. Your post implies that something happened last night at the Grammy's. I wouldn't know because I watched the Pro Bowl last night and don't care how many awards Taylor Swift won. Music in and of itself has nothing to do with gay rights. Even if rap didn't exist the obligation to support gay rights would still exist. Cacklemore winning last night has nothing to do with gay rights. I will never support the Grammy's and Cacklemore/Eminem winning every single fukking award. NO

you have no idea what you're talking about man.

no lie...I was so sickened and pissed by what happened last night I almost cried yo. These folks are robbing us blind man. This is a big terrible moment in history for rap. I talked with some OG's last night about it & it made me shiver at how my feelings paralleled with theirs on how they felt when rock n roll/blues & Dwop etc. got stolen. I just sat there feeling powerless wondering how this is still happening to my people. :sadcam:
thinking back to when B.I.G. had just dropped 'Juciy" & Pac's "So many Tears" etc....I never imagined a moment like this happening in Rap like it did last night. It was truly ours...like you could hug it. That crap last night feels so foreign....it wasn't meant for what they did last night. That's gay agenda & the music itself. It was terrible & it was being celebrated like it was great and authentic.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas in this thread are part of the reason Kerry Rhodes can't get a fukking job. This nikka is just like you and me. And because he's a little different, yall think it's OK to deny this black man work, to denigrate him, to dehumanize him and deny him rights. Some of you were laughing at this dude being cast aside like he was nothing - all because he happens to like nikkas. It's a fukking disgrace. :wtf:

I could understand the logic if Kerry was hurting the black community - but he's not doing shyt so why all the animosity?:wtf:

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Stfu with this lame add comment, shyt wasn't funny

I wasn't joking though...I mean yes, idiocy can provoke laughter but my comment was serious.

I'm the last nikka to get patriotic about this country, but assuming you weren't born here, you or your family probably came here for some of the same reasons that allow such a thing as LBGT acceptance...you know, the whole land of the free deal.

I'm sure your masculinity would be much safer back home where you could kill a fakkit or two for funsies and probably get away with it.

Priceline.com

:camby:
:mjlol:

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
nikkas in this thread are part of the reason Kerry Rhodes can't get a fukking job. This nikka is just like you and me. And because he's a little different, yall think it's OK to deny this black man work, to denigrate him, to dehumanize him and deny him rights. Some of you were laughing at this dude being cast aside like he was nothing - all because he happens to like nikkas. It's a fukking disgrace. :wtf:

Dude I am appalled by my fellow human beings everyday.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't joking though...I mean yes, idiocy can provoke laughter but my comment was serious.

I'm the last nikka to get patriotic about this country, but assuming you weren't born here, you or your family probably came here for some of the same reasons that allow such a thing as LBGT acceptance...you know, the whole land of the free deal.

I'm sure your masculinity would be much save back home where you could probably kill a fakkit or two for funsies and probably get away with it.

Priceline.com

:camby:
:mjlol:

if you read my other comment you will see I have no problem with what a man does personally, but the group has turn into a set extremists, yet they curse muslims...its turned into you either accept them, not even, you need to abide by them, give recognition they will come together and destroy you, your company or image...what part of the game is this? keep siding with them

the fact that I turned on the grammy to see beyonce perform and just enjoy a couple of performances and had to see this forced on to us on a MUSIC AWARDS show is disturbing its everywhere now...the network knew what they were doing, get the support from some of the more powerful people to promote the company.

Last edited:

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I have nothing against gay people, but that whole circus on the Grammy seemed forced and fake as fukk.

Macklemore's shyt song is shyt. The message doesn't even save it when it's presented with such fukking crap lyrics. ''If I was gay, I would think hip-hop hates me--'' I swear, that motherfukker is so fukking pretentious. He's talking about gay struggle yet feels the need to make it all about his HYPOTHETICALLY gay self, and ooooooooh, how hypothetical gay me would suffer, boo-hoo, poor Macklemore, except he didn't actually have to deal with any of that and there are real guys like Frank Ocean out there who don't have half the pity party :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude I am appalled by my fellow human beings everyday.

Listen I'm a militant. I hate certain ideals and things. I justify my disdain and criticism because they harm things I care about. There are legitimate reasons for criticism/disdain when it comes to certain sisues. However I don't see what gay people has to do with the larger issues. It's a distraction to me. Cacklemore and the Shammy's are an issue worth talking about, but why does Kerry Rhodes have to be dragged down alongside him?

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I'm a militant. I hate certain ideals and things. But I don't see what gay people has to do with the larger issues. Cacklemore is an issue all by himself but why does Kerry Rhodes have to be dragged down alongside him?

yeah you hate certain ideals and things but love everything about gays.

come out of the closet dude, you aint no militant, you're an agent for everybody should love all gay activities whether its good or not..

you are one of them dudes that will clap your hands and say bravo to two gay dudes kissing in the mouth in a bank or supermarket holding hands GTFOH.

360crazy

Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Listen I'm a militant. I hate certain ideals and things. I justify my disdain and criticism because they harm things I care about. However I don't see what gay people has to do with the larger issues. It's a distraction to me. Cacklemore and the Shammy's are an issue worth talking about, but why does Kerry Rhodes have to be dragged down alongside him?

Gay people have nothing to do with larger more important issues. They are not an issue at all. Macklemore is an artist. I will respect an artist of his caliber regardless of skin color. I just don't understand all of this hate from my fellow human beings. It's sickening and very anti progressive.