Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
WTF is this gay marriage bs I just saw on the grammys..a bunch of men getting married together and crying like little b*tches. I am pissed right now that they keep forcing the issue and we just have to deal with it, they have more power and support than blacks...

I just wanted to vent and if you are gay f*ck you too

I hate to be that dude but blacks did this to themselves. Democrats have been getting mad love from blacks for ages. So like any political group they won't pander to a group that is guaranteed to give up their vote. Think about it....would you work extra hard for a chick that's gonna give it up easy? Kats thought it was building up solidarity with the Democrats. :usure:

And yes it's political. :troll: Now watch somebody read what I posted and go on and on about Republicans. This post isn't Republicans. If you support a political group you ought to put a leash on them and call them out when they come up short. Hold them accountable. Threaten to vote the other way. A threat in large numbers holds weight. That never happened with the Democrats and Blacks. We always gave them that 95% block of votes. And now those kats are giving all that love to gays and illegal immigrants. And they'll still get the 95% block of votes. Straight political :troll: on everybody.:ufdup:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate to be that dude but blacks did this to themselves. Democrats have been getting mad love from blacks for ages. So like any political group they won't pander to a group that is guaranteed to give up their vote. Think about it....would you work extra hard for a chick that's gonna give it up easy? Kats thought it was building up solidarity with the Democrats. :usure:

And yes it's political. :troll: Now watch somebody read what I posted and go on and on about Republicans. This post isn't Republicans. If you support a political group you ought to put a leash on them and call them out when they come up short. Hold them accountable. Threaten to vote the other way. A threat in large numbers holds weight. That never happened with the Democrats and Blacks. We always gave them that 95% block of votes. And now those kats are giving all that love to gays and illegal immigrants. And they'll still get the 95% block of votes. Straight political :troll: on everybody.:ufdup:

fukk YOUR BULLshyt POLITICAL CRAP TALK, black people better pool their resources and start buying land all over the place and make use of this asset..

Stop talking fool, do something. Nobody cares about those secret society fakkits, I don't even want to know them.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
fukk YOUR BULLshyt POLITICAL CRAP TALK, black people better pool their resources and buy land.

Stop talking fool, do something.
What do you think I'm getting at with my post? Get your emotions off your sleeve. Nothing wrong with having political pull. That's how a lot of groups get things accomplished here in the States. Let's not be blind to this fact.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
What's a trip to me is Russia is a very racist place but Obama says nothing about that, but he wants to make sure to send a message about gays being protected over there. This dude Jason Collins didn't do anything exceptional in the NBA, but when he comes out that he's gay, all of a sudden he's heralded as some kind of hero. It's not going to be too long that you'll be put in jail if you say you think homosexuality is wrong. You can already lose your job and be forced to make national apologies. I don't know what other behavior you absolutely have to like like that.

Good! There is no more room for bigots in this world. We already know the type of terror bigots will reap if they are tolerated.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you think I'm getting at with my post? Get your emotions off your sleeve. Nothing wrong with having political pull. That's how a lot of groups get things accomplished here in the States. Let's not be blind to this fact.

Forget politics, this country doesn't like black people PERIOD. Leave it alone, we always believe in the illusion of inclusion and always end up with eggs on our face every single time.

Black people always want to be loved by others but don't love themselves at all and when some make it, they want to prove that they are better than other black people by showing off GTFOH.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really don't see the correlation and that's the sign of true hate. Lacking empathy. No one is equating being gay to be black, but it is a human and civil rights issue and they should be granted all rights and equal protection as citizens of this country under the law. Really that simple.

There is no correlation

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I'm just counting down the days until the asteroid smashes into this planet and hits the reset button. Things are just too fukking weird breh.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Look at what the south has done to the republicans. They have them around their finger.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Look at what the south has done to the republicans. They have them around their finger.

I knew the Republicans would come up. smh What do you mean? I'm not here to discuss Republicans breh. We don't give them any votes like talking about.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just counting down the days until the asteroid smashes into this planet and hits the reset button. Things are just too fukking weird breh.

Black people still want to kiss ass with white people, it's ridiculous. Whites are not calling their own people out about this bullshyt too.

LL Cool J, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah with their gay asses think everything is funny, fukk hollywood and the useless award shows.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this pushing of the Gay agenda in the UK has actually MADE me homophobic. That is correct , at school I was one of the few that stuck up for an openly gay history teacher who I loved (not in a gay way), I was always of the opinion that who cares what two consenting adults do ? Yet Iam sick of all these professional gays trying to impose their views on others. I feel uncomfortable about how christians are beginnning to look actually persecuted,yet for some reason islam, these cowardly gays never go there do they?

Iam beginning to think the law ,when in the UK you could be jailed for being gay should be re looked at, in that if you are an annoying homo who thinks people he works with want to hear about his cock smoking activities, or about how cut another man's backside is, or complains when a funny joke is told does a spell in prison. Not long,just a few months, just give him a reality check.

And Iam not afraid to say, that I don't completely believe you are born gay,maybe a few are like born with a genetic defect , maybe some are maybe the majority are born with that defect , but in my view social attitudes and nurture do have a role to play, it certainly is allowed to be mentioned when we look at other behavioural traits,but not apparently when it comes to homosexuals, because there are of course a protected group in our society.

Iam of the firm belief, that it is possible to turn a lesbian. Whether you would want to of course is a different matter.

Oh and I forgot to add,if it wasn't for all the gay men in the fashion industry running shyt, we would have far less girls with eating disorders, as no straight men finds women with boy bodies attractive.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this pushing of the Gay agenda in the UK has actually MADE me homophobic. That is correct , at school I was one of the few that stuck up for an openly gay history teacher who I loved (not in a gay way), I was always of the opinion that who cares what two consenting adults do ? Yet Iam sick of all these professional gays trying to impose their views on others. I feel uncomfortable about how christians are beginnning to look actually persecuted,yet for some reason islam, these cowardly gays never go there do they?

Iam beginning to think the law ,when in the UK you could be jailed for being gay should be re looked at, in that if you are an annoying homo who thinks people he works with want to hear about his cock smoking activities, or about how cut another man's backside is, or complains when a funny joke is told does a spell in prison. Not long,just a few months, just give him a reality check.

And Iam not afraid to say, that I don't completely believe you are born gay,maybe a few are like born with a genetic defect , maybe some are maybe the majority are born with that defect , but in my view social attitudes and nurture do have a role to play, it certainly is allowed to be mentioned when we look at other behavioural traits,but not apparently when it comes to homosexuals, because there are of course a protected group in our society.

Iam of the firm belief, that it is possible to turn a lesbian. Whether you would want to of course is a different matter.

Dude, the uk is in bed with the us and always has been. These clowns be kissing usa's ass over there like no other, I really feel bad for you clowns over there.

Anything usa does, these fools start following like lap dogs = DISGUSTING. THE uk SUCKS.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Forget politics, this country doesn't like black people PERIOD. Leave it alone, we always believe in the illusion of inclusion and always end up with eggs on our face every single time.

Black people always want to be loved by others but don't love themselves at all and when some make it, they want to prove that they are better than other black people by showing off GTFOH.

That's true and it is a problem, I agree. But having political pull isn't a bad thing. That's what I'm getting at. So we should just sit around and act like people aren't pulling stuff off around here without political help? Gays and Illegal Immigrants....how do you think they are beginning to leave us in the dust? All I'm saying is a little political pull never hurt anybody. Folks are already over-analyzing what I stated. :mindblown:

But any time you point the finger back at us that happens. :snoop: Everything isn't our fault but some things we certainly have control over.