Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's even more brazen of the jews is to have a white man use black american music to push the gay agenda, as most black families support traditional marriage.

Jews have balls man, balls.

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If someone read the comments in this thread to me without telling me the race of the posters id think yall were st0rmfr0nt posters or some old cac baby boomers. How can we complain that the media isnt focusing on pushing a black agenda when black people arent even pushing a black agenda? Gay people are organized hence their power, back in the day we were organized we had the same voice and power. Instead of focusing on a group who is furthering their cause we need to look in the mirror and get our shyt together. If we dont care about our fellow brothers and sisters then no one on the outside looking in will care either.
Black people have never had the power of the gay community in 2014. The gay community in 2014 is the white community and all a white man has to do gay or not is claim you raped his sister or to put you in prison, Gay or NOT!

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Black people have never had the power of the gay community in 2014. The gay community in 2014 is the white community and all a white man has to do gay or not is claim you raped his sister or to put you in prison, Gay or NOT!
Id say the civil rights movement is larger than this gay movement. Difference is there wasnt social media back then. There are no historical figures in this gay movement yet, the civil rights movement produced many.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Id say the civil rights movement is larger than this gay movement. Difference is there wasnt social media back then.
Of course its larger because it involved real life issues. Gay white males could still go to any college they wanted to, eat wherever they want, and largely do whatever they want outside of showing public displays of affection in specific public settings. Oppression for a gay white male is damn near heaven for black people, currently.

Diamond-Jubilee-Concert-backstage-Queen-Elton-John.jpg

But them white folks were furious when Michelle Obama touched the "queen" :russ:

Struggle is a very relative term when you're talking about white people.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Of course its larger because it involved real life issues. Gay white males could still go to any college they wanted to, eat wherever they want, and largely do whatever they want outside of showing public displays of affection in specific public settings. Oppression for a gay white male is damn near heaven for black people, currently.

Diamond-Jubilee-Concert-backstage-Queen-Elton-John.jpg

But them white folks were furious when Michelle Obama touched the "queen" :russ:

Struggle is a very relative term when you're talking about white people.
You are only thinking about America. In some countries today, you will get killed for being gay. Look bruh, ive posted my picture in this board im darker than 99% of yall I know what racism feels like but ill never bash another group for standing up for their cause.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You are only thinking about America. In some countries today, you will get killed for being gay. Look bruh, ive posted my picture in this board im darker than 99% of yall I know what racism feels like but ill never bash another group for standing up for their cause.
You do that, long as you know while you're wasting breath defending them, they've separated themselves from you, with a bridge with plans to kick you out of your neighborhood in the near future. . :laff:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What's written is to love people, but hate badness.

Have you read Romans 1?

yes I have and I trying to figure out if thats what came from God teachings our just thrown in there by some old dudes.

No offense but the bible is one of the most inconsistent book out of all the books of god. The Quran can be :patrice: at times also.

Universal means love everyone, even the ones thats deemed bad which is why I dont have a problem with gay people

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
How does accepting homosexuality in the black community make a man that likes to dabble in dikk stay away from women? I just dont understand your logic of how every black person in America saying *i accept homosexuality* will make this not occur. I mean black people already accept homosexuality for the simple fact that many of our entertainers are gay. Luthor Vandross,

lil-wayne-kiss-baby-the-birdman.jpg
- what youth is not influenced by this bisexual male?

So really, what you're saying when put against reality doesnt make sense.

How can how much time black people are spending on homosexuality be quantified? Do we talk about racism more or homosexuality? Outside of the few comments you hear from your friends and read on the internet, how much time do you really think black people are spending on homosexuality. The issue is put in front of US on television and the media, as a gay issue, and then we comment on it, but then someone like you will come around and say *we're talking about it to much*

The fact we have an opinion on it that is in disagreement in the eyes of people that support this means we're talking about it to much. Im sorry bruh, but you work for white supremacists. I hate it had to be you.

1. It won't stop it completely but it will mitigate it

2. I accept homosexuality, I am not homosexual nor do I promote it.

3. I listened to Lil Wayne and never had a gay urge in my life

4. I'm not God so I can't quantify what Blacks focus on more but in my experience, we tend to exert a ton of energy on that topic more than many of the real issues affecting us.

5. Saying you don't condone homosexuality isn't the same as homophobes who actively antagonize them. If you aren't in that group then it isn't relevent to you.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
You do that, long as you know while you're wasting breath defending them, they've separated themselves from you, with a bridge. :laff:
When has a fight for social justice ever disadvantaged another group fighting for justice? Setting a precedent that fighting for your rights will bring change benefits every disadvantaged group.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
1. It won't stop it completely but it will mitigate it

2. I accept homosexuality, I am not homosexual nor do I promote it.

3. I listened to Lil Wayne and never had a gay urge in my life

4. I'm not God so I can't quantify what Blacks focus on more but in my experience, we tend to exert a ton of energy on that topic more than many of the real issues affecting us.

5. Saying you don't condone homosexuality isn't the same as homophobes who actively antagonize them. If you aren't in that group then it isn't relevent to you.

:lawd: let them know breh