Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Generally first world nations in the world are the most liberal when it comes to gays.

Generally second and third nations are the most conservative when it comes to gays.

This evidence alone is proof that gay marriage and rights has nothing to do with anything related to societal breakdown and might just be a sign of institutional progression. Now I could understand opposing gays if they were a different ethnic group that wanted to lord over the people or something. If they were invaders or something. But the truth is that they're just a different sexuality. Worry about the real issues, like racist cacs, not gay people.
white gays = racist cacs

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Jesus was white with long blond hair and blue eyes, either...but that's irrelevant.

In the book of Matthew, Jesus said quotes scripture and reiterates that "marriage" is between a man and a woman.
The book of Mark says Jesus "declared all foods clean".

You could see all this for yourself if you read it...

Why? We should all become a sheep like you, conditioned probably since birth to believe some bs in some book? That book said a lot of crazy shyt, some you probably break on the daily. You would get a pass if you were a child but there is a time to grow up and believe in real things. Hopefully, one day you'll grow up too.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:camby: foh w this irrelevant basura

"Under the skin of a homophobe is a homosexual"

These Conservative politicians and Evangelical preachers getting arrested for fukking little boys after making a career out of denouncing homosexuality isn't for no reason :demonic:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
In what universe? Link me to this epidemic? :wtf:
doesn't have to be an epidemic one case is too many.

Lets look at what these innocent gay men do to kids
For example The Baptist press has reported that since heterosexuals outnumber the homosexual population about 44 to 1, as a group the incidence of homosexuals molesting children is up to 40 times greater than heterosexuals. A fact which is provable by statistical analysis and scientific research.

“The Department of Justice just released data and the rate of abuse are off the charts”( source: Homosexuals more likely to molest kids, study reports http://sbcbaptistpress.org/bpnews.asp?ID=11002).

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
"Under the skin of a homophobe is a homosexual"

These Conservative politicians and Evangelical preachers getting arrested for fukking little boys after making a career out of denouncing homosexuality isn't for no reason :demonic:
nikka all this from me saying ppl are programmable?? :heh:
i meant in general fam pump ya brakes:birdman:

I dont hate gays so back the fukk up

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
white gays = racist cacs
I have worked in places with homosexual ceo's/ management that were still racist as fukk. Black people dont understand how white society works. A white homosexual isnt on black peoples level in the world. Never has been. They still have white privelege, but in the white community hierarchy, they are an expendable group. This doesnt mean they're on the side of black people. They dont show up for black issues, but you'll hear some uncle tom caping for white homosexual agendas. Its sad.

Why do Jamaicans hate homosexuals so much? Just because of the Bible? :skip:

Its because white males that owned black men as slaves in Jamaica were raping men and boys.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Generally first world nations in the world are the most liberal when it comes to gays.

Generally second and third nations are the most conservative when it comes to gays.

This evidence alone is proof that gay marriage and rights has nothing to do with anything related to societal breakdown and might just be a sign of institutional progression. Now I could understand opposing gays if they were a different ethnic group that wanted to lord over the people or something. If they were invaders or something. But the truth is that they're just a different sexuality. Worry about the real issues, like racist cacs, not gay people.

How does banning homosexual marriage hurt society?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
nikka all this from me saying ppl are programmable?? :heh:
i meant in general fam pump ya brakes:birdman:

I dont hate gays so back the fukk up
If every man that says he disagrees with homosexuals is a homosexual, wouldnt that mean homosexuals hate themselves? Comments like that make no sense.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why do Jamaicans hate homosexuals so much? Just because of the Bible? :skip:

Islander Blacks are the biggest undercover homosexuals out of any Black diaspora.

If every man that says he disagrees with homosexuals is a homosexual, wouldnt that mean homosexuals hate themselves? Comments like that make no sense.

Not disagree, vehemently and demonstratively oppose it

I don't condone men fukking other men, but I definitely don't oppose them having rights.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Why? We should all become a sheep like you, conditioned probably since birth to believe some bs in some book? That book said a lot of crazy shyt, some you probably break on the daily. You would get a pass if you were a child but there is a time to grow up and believe in real things. Hopefully, one day you'll grow up too.

Son, you don't know anything about me...I studied the Bible all by myself because virtually the whole world has been affected by it, and I wanted to see what it says for myself.
It's good to know such just for occasions like this, when I can know when I can know someone doesn't know what they're talking about regarding it.
It would be wise for anyone else to do the same - that would be the "grown" thing to do...