Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What i'm saying is the Scriptures say such a practice is wrong.

Im gonna keep it 100 I havent read all of the bible and I dont wanna sit here and make a ass out of myself so Im gonna back down, but once I get a chance to read all of this and this debate comes up im gonna be ready, or not be humble enough to understand everyone has different opinions not even discuss my beliefs.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Didn't realize there were so many gay folks on this site that is a shock. Lesbians are fine with me as long as they don't look like men, but there's too much of that open homo stuff around ATL these days.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This whole debate reminds me of black and feminist rights in the 1800s. (I have the college history books in case yall want to fact check me). Feminists of all colors put in work with the abolitionists to give black men the right to vote but we turned our backs on them when it came time to fight for their rights and didnt even allow women in conventions. Yall have so much conviction for one cause then are so ignorant to another. Makes me think that if yall were born with white skin you would be as passionate for white supremacy as you are towards black rights.

can I have the name of this book?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Obviously God was into incest. He could have made Adam and Eve, Bill and Shirley, Lamont and LeQuisha etc.

But why? His original purpose was for them to populate the Earth. Why change it?
And they with their perfect bodies were not hindered by birth defects or things of that nature.
Years later though, the Law forbade them from carrying that on. It's all there...

So you have a problem with Americans getting rights, based on a book that's cool with incest.

Uh, no I don't have a problem with Americans (or anyone else) getting rights, as i've stated already.
You assumed that in your ignorance.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But why? His original purpose was for them to populate the Earth. Why change it?
And they with their perfect bodies were not hindered by birth defects or things of that nature.
Years later though, the Law forbade them from carrying that on. It's all there...

Uh, no I don't have a problem with Americans (or anyone else) getting rights, as i've stated already.
You assumed that in your ignorance.

As I said, you could populate the earth with many couples, so incest didn't have to take place. God set it up where a brother had to have sex with his sister. That's sick, but it's who you follow, along with millions of other mindless people. That book has you so twisted, you're on a hip hop forum defending incest. Amazing.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
As I said, you could populate the earth with many couples, so incest didn't have to take place. God set it up where a brother had to have sex with his sister. That's sick, but it's who you follow, along with millions of other mindless people.

So it's sick to you...but it was their right to do so at the time, that was all there was...

so are you saying they shouldn't exercise their right, even though you personally think it was sick??

I hope that's not what you're saying...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You aren't even from here...why do you care? Go back "home" where it's safe to murder gays in public without repercussion, you fukking neanderthal :laugh:

This pro-black angle in regards to this shyt is laughable. Just admit that you're worried about how you'd react if someone waved their dikk in your face and KIM.

If you really "pro-black" you must be aware that there are black folk in the LBGT community, or do they not count because you think what they do behind closed doors is "icky"? I mean fukk the fact that they will catch enough hell just from being black from everybody else, they need to be on-guard from their "own" too, under the auspices of pro-blackness no less.

:stopitslime:
Champion white people in their gay rights issues is not a win for black people. If you think it is you're a house negro and a agent for white supremacy, im sorry. Who told you being gay was wrong, white. Who told you it was right, white people.

Ultimately, black people like you basically go along with white liberal trends as a means of survival. Many black people feel that being agreeable is a great survival tactic, and they're right.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When has a fight for social justice ever disadvantaged another group fighting for justice? Setting a precedent that fighting for your rights will bring change benefits every disadvantaged group.
How has the progress of white homosexuals helped black people so far?

We got some good entertainers out of it. What else. :skip: