Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Jesus was white with long blond hair and blue eyes, either...but that's irrelevant.

In the book of Matthew, Jesus said quotes scripture and reiterates that "marriage" is between a man and a woman.
The book of Mark says Jesus "declared all foods clean".

You could see all this for yourself if you read it...

what about the whole universal love thats taught in the new testament?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Islander Blacks are the biggest undercover homosexuals out of any Black diaspora.

Not disagree, vehemently and demonstratively oppose it

I don't condone men fukking other men, but I definitely don't oppose them having rights.
If all these men that hate homosexuality are actually gay, isnt that like an inside perspective of the people in this culture and telling of how much they hate what they do?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
what about the whole universal love thats taught in the new testament?

Find me in the Bible where "universal love" is written. That's a new phrase for me...

Romans 1 is in the New Testament, have you read that?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If all these men that hate homosexuality are actually gay, isnt that like an inside perspective of the people in this culture and telling of how much they hate what they do?

:whoa:

I'm not trying to understand why they fukk their same gender or cure it just like they probably don't understand heterosexuality

I just think a. Black people dedicate to much time to homophobia instead of the really important Black issues b. allowing homosexuals to be out and about would cut down on the transfer of HIV/AIDS into straight communities. I can't say that I'm ready to see gay love become mainstream but then again, I haven't heard a full Macklemore song or watched Brokeback Cowboys so I think I have the agency to avoid it, plus not worry about raw dogging a bytch and looking :flabbynsick:6 months later

A gay man gave this woman AIDS and in turn, she gave multiple straight dudes the bug. shyt like this shouldn't be happening anymore. It ain't the 70s.

NadjaBenaissa_1697112c.jpg

Nadja-Benaissa.jpg

amd-nadja-benaissa-jpg.jpg

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
That's right. The greatest generation, now nearly all dead, who left us with the crack epidemic, wrecked cities, social strife. Inequality too. There current problems in this country all go back to the 1980's reagan election. How can you call an explosion in crime rates less than 20 years after the civil rights act a sucess.
:leon:

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
National Academy of recording Arts & Sciences

Presidant: Neil Portnow

Ethnicity: Ashkenazi Jew

:russ:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
If someone read the comments in this thread to me without telling me the race of the posters id think yall were st0rmfr0nt posters or some old cac baby boomers. How can we complain that the media isnt focusing on pushing a black agenda when black people arent even pushing a black agenda? Gay people are organized hence their power, back in the day we were organized we had the same voice and power. Instead of focusing on a group who is furthering their cause we need to look in the mirror and get our shyt together. If we dont care about our fellow brothers and sisters then no one on the outside looking in will care either.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:whoa:

I'm not trying to understand why they fukk their same gender or cure it

I just think a. Black people dedicate to much time to homophobia instead of the really important Black issues b. allowing homosexuals to be out and about would cut down on the transfer of HIV/AIDS into straight communities. I can't say that I'm ready to see gay love become mainstream but then again, I haven't heard a full Macklemore song or watched Brokeback Cowboys so I think I have the agency to avoid it, plus not worry about raw dogging a bytch and looking :flabbynsick:6 months later

A gay man gave this woman AIDS and in turn, she gave multiple straight dudes the bug. shyt like this shouldn't be happening anymore. It ain't the 70s.

NadjaBenaissa_1697112c.jpg

Nadja-Benaissa.jpg

amd-nadja-benaissa-jpg.jpg
How does accepting homosexuality in the black community make a man that likes to dabble in dikk stay away from women? I just dont understand your logic of how every black person in America saying *i accept homosexuality* will make this not occur. I mean black people already accept homosexuality for the simple fact that many of our entertainers are gay. Luthor Vandross,

lil-wayne-kiss-baby-the-birdman.jpg
- what youth is not influenced by this bisexual male?

So really, what you're saying when put against reality doesnt make sense.

How can how much time black people are spending on homosexuality be quantified? Do we talk about racism more or homosexuality? Outside of the few comments you hear from your friends and read on the internet, how much time do you really think black people are spending on homosexuality. The issue is put in front of US on television and the media, as a gay issue, and then we comment on it, but then someone like you will come around and say *we're talking about it to much*

The fact we have an opinion on it that is in disagreement in the eyes of people that support this means we're talking about it to much. Im sorry bruh, but you work for white supremacists. I hate it had to be you.