Tired of this Gay Agenda in America

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I'm more upset that mackelmore won best hip hop

Black people step up and let your voice be heard.

PS nikkaz gonnA get at you telling you there is no agenda..brace yourself dunny

Society makes a big fuss about gays wanting to be fully accepted, in which they should be gay people are people too. The fuss is more from this society than from actually gay people. States are the ones making it harder for them to get married and not gay people. So how can we be mad at them for fighting for something thats owned to them as human beings? This type of shyt is something white people should be going crazy over, not us black people or other minorities. I refuse to sit here and all amped up because some white folks said being gay is bad, let me come to that conclusion myself and I think everyone should as well. Theyre people just like me and you, once they started getting treated as such all of this media attention aka gay agenda will stop.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Not if they grew up in a household with a strong parental force, a much bigger issue that no one ever wants to address but have the time to yell all day about homosexuals :dead:
so only black males from single parent households can be influenced negatively from hip hop? that's not true and you know it. you have suburban kids who listen to rap and want to live the songs out by selling drugs and joining gangs. you got kids in 1st grade performing gay sex acts on each other but i guess that wasn't influenced by anybody :rudy:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
put it this way i havent paid attention to awards shows for a decade

this shyt did shock..not gonna lie
Dont know why. The rap committee thought they were important and then Jim Smith said, um excuse me but you c00ns have been overruled, we're letting Macklemore in and we're going to let him win for your insolence. White people dont have to follow rules, laws or listen to committees because they own the organization and can basically you know, do what they want. :ld:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep thinking it won't effect society.

Generally first world nations in the world are the most liberal when it comes to gays.

Generally second and third nations are the most conservative when it comes to gays.

This evidence alone is proof that gay marriage and rights has nothing to do with anything related to societal breakdown and might just be a sign of institutional progression. Now not everything some first world countries do is right by virtue of the fact first world countries do it, but gay people in and of themselves don't harm a nation. Invaders, lack of education, corruption, etc harm nations. I could undestand opposing gays if they were something that mattered, but they're just a different sexuality. It's like hating people with flat feet. Who gives a fukk?

The Japanese don't worry about that shyt. They keep their borders closed to outsiders and let gay people do their thing.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I've just started revaluations. I don't think Jesus was white with long blond hair and blue eyes. Also don't think he would have rejected gays or certain meats.

I don't think Jesus was white with long blond hair and blue eyes, either...but that's irrelevant.

In the book of Matthew, Jesus said quotes scripture and reiterates that "marriage" is between a man and a woman.
The book of Mark says Jesus "declared all foods clean".

You could see all this for yourself if you read it...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How many young chicks I seen kissing and making out with chicks cuz it was cool (post 90's and into early 2000's) Americans/Westerners are getting comfortable "sampling" the gay lifestyle..

I'm happy they can get married and whatever, but don't have to show it when you may have some 6-7 year old children watching the Grammies with their parents. Less than a decade a go they was going ham on Janet for showing a nipple, oh how the world has changed.

===
Just legalize weed in all states ... that's the only law I give a shyt about anyway.

I hear you...and I think they just OD on putting it in people's face like that sometimes.

But its hard to say that without saying you're a bigot or something.

I don't hate or dislike gays...i just don't think about it...so when its just all over the place i'm just like...aiiiiight not really trying to see this. Do you but really?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
I hear you...and I think they just OD on putting it in people's face like that sometimes.

But its hard to say that without saying you're a bigot or something.

I don't hate or dislike gays...i just don't think about it...so when its just all over the place i'm just like...aiiiiight not really trying to see this. Do you but really?

Basically how I feel. I work with a ton of lesbians in my field of work. I have no issues with them.

koopz

Pooh
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
i'm usually of the 'let them sleep with whoever' mantra but when you give people an inch they always start the mile run. I mean on a basic level if you turn out gay thats pretty much nature telling you to :camby:the gene pool. But now that being gay has passed go and is socially acceptable we move to gays using surrogates/adopting to raise a gen of already confused chillens with "mama and.......mama?" (especially with families already being messed up as is) and transexuals trying to sex straight people without disclosing.

and focusing on more than one movement at a time limits its impact. do 2 things and be half as good at both or excel at one? black issues need way more attention :yeshrug:

and its not even about having rights or not cause youre not even allowed to have an opinion on it even if you let them have rights.