"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Modern black women have lost the concept of nuance. A truly bad feminine woman will get the world. Even a regular looking chick will get far by just being feminine.

But you now have regular women so damn PRESSED for the glamorous life that they’re saying it out loud practically begging. It’s deepening the wedge that they WONT get it

It’s the equivalent of a dude who would get the cat but talks himself out of it

Yup.

We’re in the “I deserve” era and folks think that their sheer existence and cooking up a random idea + sharing it with the world (unsolicited) makes it a good idea

No one deserves shít.

A great relationship, love and happiness is work.

Bítches are literally being bullies about being so bold when it comes to sloppily pressing their agenda that it reduces whatever appeal they’ve had.

A rapidly window closing and a biological clock with the expiration date of milk IS NOT the next person’s cue to pivot and be like “I can show yooooooooou the world”

And and breh with a trained eye see this and scoffs because it’s so damn wide spread that you have to hint for the chicks not on this bullshít

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you sound crazy.. and all them other fools dapping you

is IG how you measure the average black woman

:russ:
Yes... Yes it is.. You ask a coli breh about women and for some odd reason, the internet gets brought up.

They have zero stories about actual avg women, and triple for black women.. They don't go outside, they don't be around them and they definitely ain't smashing any

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Yes... Yes it is.. You ask a coli breh about women and for some odd reason, the internet gets brought up.

They have zero stories about actual avg women, and triple for black women.. They don't go outside, they don't be around them and they definitely ain't smashing any
the YouTube/internet/Reddit/manosphere narrative on dating is the complete opposite in real life lol

From 2020 to 2022 Covid did a number on large segment of the male pop :dead:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
go outside
i be outside and have a good network and nikkas be saying the same shyt. they about to get a passport or start pawging. getting into situationships for a few months then that shyt blows up or they are taking a break from dating and focusing on a bag. Don't know of too many black couples my age that are on their way to being married:mjlol:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
i be outside and have a good network and nikkas be saying the same shyt. they about to get a passport or start pawging. getting into situationships for a few months then that shyt blows up or they are taking a break from dating and focusing on a bag. Don't know of too many black couples my age that are on their way to being married:mjlol:

them nikkas ain't got no game breh or chasing low tier women

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
yall be gaslighting with this only on the internet shyt.
Yea cause we be outside fukking women and also on the internet talking to women that's normal everyday

I literally have never had a 50/50 convo, a "you gotta take me to this expensive restaurant" convo, a "I'm bringing _______ to the table" convo, or anything else. I've rarely even met wenches for real that ONLY date white boys. They might fukk with a few channing tatum looking ass white boys, but cut off the entire black race... yea fukking right...

All these conversations and issues and demands women make and silly stupid ass problems that require a nikka to leave his home country to pay for $25 p*ssy.... They just don't happen when you go out to the bar and meet women. I never even had these convos on social media with any real woman, usually just a bird reposting some shyt that her last 10 exes prove that she don't even believe in herself..

Now would be the perfect time for some Hitch ass nikkas to appear and actually take you out to meet and talk with women in person.. I've gotten a lot of nikkas laid in my life, just by talking them up to themselves, instilling that confidence and a bit of "don't give a fukk" into their brain.. Y'all letting IG hoes and youtube talks cloud your judgement. But in reality, if you REALLY took some time and thought about it, how many women have you met IN PERSON that really think/act/talk like those red pill dudes tell you? 5?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
So they getting p*ssy for a few months... or they giving up p*ssy to get money..... And y'all see these as problems? Problems big enough to spend thousands to go get hooker p*ssy?

But can't see that THEY GETTING p*ssy FOR A FEW MONTHS AND/OR GETTING MONEY... See... That's what you should be focused on. Not that you can't get it.. But that you getting a nice rotation of it. Cause once you realize that, instead of focusing on hookerland, you'd be focused on why things go wrong AFTER you fukking but you can get them easily.. Why can't you keep them? Instead you asking "why can't I get the ones I can't get?" Which would be the IG looking hoes that nikkas will travel to colombia to get into an hourly situationship like it's not 100000 times worse

Y'all wild as hell

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She’s wondering why they’re wifed up. They’re not playing gender wars like her … that’s one.

Two … for me … if you want to get wifed…like the Godfather said be fit, feminine and friendly … I’ll add morally upright, hygienic and a loving decent person don’t think your God’s gift and make sure to act like you’re looking for marriage and not just sex.

You think this is a game huh

We have lists too …

:ufdup:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Yea cause we be outside fukking women and also on the internet talking to women that's normal everyday

I literally have never had a 50/50 convo, a "you gotta take me to this expensive restaurant" convo, a "I'm bringing _______ to the table" convo, or anything else. I've rarely even met wenches for real that ONLY date white boys. They might fukk with a few channing tatum looking ass white boys, but cut off the entire black race... yea fukking right...

All these conversations and issues and demands women make and silly stupid ass problems that require a nikka to leave his home country to pay for $25 p*ssy.... They just don't happen when you go out to the bar and meet women. I never even had these convos on social media with any real woman, usually just a bird reposting some shyt that her last 10 exes prove that she don't even believe in herself..

Now would be the perfect time for some Hitch ass nikkas to appear and actually take you out to meet and talk with women in person.. I've gotten a lot of nikkas laid in my life, just by talking them up to themselves, instilling that confidence and a bit of "don't give a fukk" into their brain.. Y'all letting IG hoes and youtube talks cloud your judgement. But in reality, if you REALLY took some time and thought about it, how many women have you met IN PERSON that really think/act/talk like those red pill dudes tell you? 5?
You talking about pulling and fukking. That's not an issue. I think u just wanted to brag that you're getting p*ssy? That's cool bro same here. :mjlol:

This thread is about other races having a soft life (traditional relationship but i think Summer is tripping because other races are having issues too). In real life people i know are having issues with relationships and finding people they could lock down with. Men and women from relatives, to friends, to old co workers and associates. We going to act like the need no man ideology only exists on the internet, feminine acting dudes only exists on the internet, and people are getting in ltr that lead to marriage in big numbers in real life? Almost everyone i know is single just like on the internet..

And yes i do know women that have blown up their marriage, engagement, or relationships that align with what the red pill dudes say

Last edited:
Daps
I keep coming back to this thread and I’m seeing people say the reason why she isn’t wifed up is because she’s trashy and not feminine.

That’s kind of true, but at the same time not the reason why. There are so many simps out there that accept single moms with open arms that it makes my head spin. It really makes me wish people stopped talking about c00ning and delved into why black men have such low standards for who they date and marry regardless of race. There was a thread last month about a man (with no kids of his own) marrying some Australian bedwench model. Go back to that thread and you’ll see people making excuses for it.

She’s not a single mom because there aren’t any black men that can give her the life she wants. She’s a single mom because she’s actively seeking out the same black men that are ruining her life.

Last edited: