"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If a man has several kids with several women and then complains that he can’t find a wife, it’s because he has also made poor decisions. The same as Summer Walker. But the last few years have been nothing but arguments about why women who do this deserve less. Even by the men who live the same type of lifestyle. If you have multiple baby mamas your local Summer Walker is your level.
nikkas that got babies all over the place don’t complain about finding a wife. nikka stop it.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Again. Then maybe y’all the wrong men. I have never had a broad give me p*ssy on a consistent basis and then turn down a relationship if I asked. Usually I’m the one trying to shake them off and keep it fun and simple.

I don’t know these type of women y’all got. The question “what are we” doesn’t come from men asking it.
Lmaoooo

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not even a fan of Afro beats but I’m ready for it to kill all of this drill and weirdo RNB. I’m a proud AA, but I see how Latin and African music makes people want to be around each other. Our popular American music is producing antisocial passive aggressive dummies. I was listening to older RnB and that shyt makes you feel like you’re the protagonist trying to get the girl, this new shyt makes you feel like cheating on everyone or that everyone is cheating on you right now
Afrobeats is fading into the background as we speak. It's basically diet dancehall/more flavorful reggaeton being propped up by thirsty 1st gens looking to see themselves, and stray drunk r&b chicks who want to hear about being tricked on, until Chris Brown and/or (insert new nikka) makes a nasty anthem.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I was stationed in El Paso for 6 years

2012-2017 and stayed there about 2 more years after retiring

But …

A lot of them hate their men

They get beat on and cheated on and make lots of “EXTRA KIDS”

:pachaha:

It’s not greener on the other side(s)

Why do people think it’s better over there 👉
how were those latinas in terms of looks in your opinion? and how was it living there?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how were those latinas in terms of looks in your opinion? and how was it living there?
Sponge 🧽 bob square pants real talk

Hot as hell lol

No wave cream or brushes

:beli:

And concerts are in the middle of the damn week

Rae and ghost came through on the 20 anniversary of OBFCL

It was a damn tues

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Men like that are not making those type of complaints.

nikkas that got babies all over the place don’t complain about finding a wife. nikka stop it.
Below is literally what the poster said:

“What are u talking about. My boys and I are in atl and in our late 20s-early 30s getting p*ssy isnt the issue hell some of them have a kid or 2. Dudes winding down on chasing p*ssy and are trying to find wives/partners and are having issues so they are thinking about opening their options and casting a wider net.”

So he himself doesn’t have any kids, but his friends (plural) have “a kid or two”. And you can clearly read the rest.

I understand that the Coli likes to point to men like Future and other extreme examples of brehs having six kids by five women. But what is described above is much more likely and is also a problem. Breh even said that they were shacking up with their baby mamas on another post. The same as you all love to remind women… they should have looked for a wife before dropping babies. This is exactly what I described it as.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Below is literally what the poster said:

“What are u talking about. My boys and I are in atl and in our late 20s-early 30s getting p*ssy isnt the issue hell some of them have a kid or 2. Dudes winding down on chasing p*ssy and are trying to find wives/partners and are having issues so they are thinking about opening their options and casting a wider net.”

So he himself doesn’t have any kids, but his friends (plural) have “a kid or two”. And you can clearly read the rest.

I understand that the Coli likes to point to men like Future and other extreme examples of brehs having six kids by five women. But what is described above is much more likely and is also a problem. Breh even said that they were shacking up with their baby mamas on another post. The same as you all love to remind women… they should have looked for a wife before dropping babies. This is exactly what I described it as.

Men that have multiple kids and no real
options don’t have issue with women like summer walker

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
t would cash out just styling other artist

shorty is flee

nyc females the flyest on planet earth

I’m too lazy to make threads now. But Teyana got Summer together for the stage.
She just needs to be an artistic director and make a killing.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///

I’m too lazy to make threads now. But Teyana got Summer together for the stage.
She just needs to be an artistic director and make a killing.

teyana had her creative direction styling business going before music even started clicking for her i think yeah that's definitely her bag naturally*

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Go crawl the Fuk back into whatever hole you came from and kill that pale male white skin worship narrative that you’re on bc ummmm
4:50-5:22

Behind closed doors….
beyonce-sipping.gif

The fairytale fail is old as time :coffee:😒

Free da Queen! :salute:

invalid

Banned
Daps
teyana had her creative direction styling business going before music even started clicking for her i think yeah that's definitely her bag naturally*

Who is her people? I remember the first time seeing her was MTV's Sweet Sixteen. She obviously got put on.