"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Balla

Superstar
Daps

Viral tweet, lots of engagement from Hispanic women agreeing. Just pointing it out for the brehs...we are not alone. Twitter is full of bullshyt like this aimed at virtually every group of men.

Appreciate you showing this, but I see mad “but I still love them” comments in the tweets. I haven’t seen bw say that about bm.

I think bw tweets be at like 20k with no effort almost every time.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m not even a fan of Afro beats but I’m ready for it to kill all of this drill and weirdo RNB. I’m a proud AA, but I see how Latin and African music makes people want to be around each other. Our popular American music is producing antisocial passive aggressive dummies. I was listening to older RnB and that shyt makes you feel like you’re the protagonist trying to get the girl, this new shyt makes you feel like cheating on everyone or that everyone is cheating on you right now

All facts bro.

This thread just inspired me to make my own thread.

Feel free to chime in.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
What are u talking about. My boys and I are in atl and in our late 20s-early 30s getting p*ssy isnt the issue hell some of them have a kid or 2. Dudes winding down on chasing p*ssy and are trying to find wives/partners and are having issues so they are thinking about opening their options and casting a wider net.
It’s crazy how Black men get no criticism or smoke for creating broken families. They created kids with several women but can’t find a wife? Why should a traditional woman marry men with kids all over America who they aren’t taking proper care of? Are they considering bringing these women here to help with their kids or bouncing on their kids altogether?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
It’s crazy how Black men get no criticism or smoke for creating broken families. They created kids with several women but can’t find a wife? Why should a traditional woman marry men with kids all over America who they aren’t taking proper care of? Are they considering bringing these women here to help with their kids or bouncing on their kids altogether?

Women have the final say.

:yeshrug:

There’s no mediator or piece of paper men can sign to say “I cannot have this kid before of ABC”.

Your body your choice.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:Aye real talk dawg y'all on bs with this one...we not listening to alien head hoes like her or that Sukiana bytch

Do better coli for real

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Women have the final say.

:yeshrug:

There’s no mediator or piece of paper men can sign to say “I cannot have this kid before of ABC”.

Your body your choice.
Men have choices with their bodies too. They don’t have to have sex. They also don’t have to have unprotected sex. Nobody is forcing men to get women pregnant. Especially getting multiple women pregnant that they aren’t serious about. Paying child support to different households is what is more than likely keeping them from getting a decent woman.

:francis:

Daps
What is that role, praytell? I know men in those communities complaining about their circumstances and women too. Hell, the whole Red-pill movement was started by White men. Hispanic men are also constantly complaining about their women cheating on them. Last, your argument is the converse argument of why a lot of brothers say they date out. They claim Black women do not know their role and can find women who do know their role easier in those communities. I.E. you are no different than them if you are a female.
Those men are considered the losers of those communities. Do you want to sound like them?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

What are you taking about we have been getting
criticism for years. It’s a whole stereotype about us being dead beat dads. When the reality is women make poor choices and get to blame
All men

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
criticism for years. It’s a whole stereotype about us being dead beat dads. When the reality is women make poor choices and get to blame
All men
If a man has several kids with several women and then complains that he can’t find a wife, it’s because he has also made poor decisions. The same as Summer Walker. But the last few years have been nothing but arguments about why women who do this deserve less. Even by the men who live the same type of lifestyle. If you have multiple baby mamas your local Summer Walker is your level.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All men

6 Men Have 87 Kids With 50 Woman :francis:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
One more thing. How do you know why these women left? Because that’s what the guys told you? Why did the women say why they changed?

All in all I’m not saying no women out here think like this. What I’m saying is, it’s not the epidemic y’all want us to believe. Plenty of traditional women. Plenty of women who don’t give two fukks about being feminists. Plenty of good women, with low body counts, who work and go home, who are literally begging for a good man to come their way.

Why y’all act they don’t exist? 300 million people in America and I’m to believe that all the women are what the red pillers say?

Seems to me it’s more likely y’all just don’t want those other women and the ones you do want, cause of looks, are just as superficial as you are, and want your money. Story as old as time
I agree with the bolded. As i've gotten older i realized fukk looks, ill take a good 7 over a mentally unstable 10 any day of the week. I'm not saying there arent traditional women but in my experience its not common. I'll agree to disagree.
I have no kids and not all my friends have kids but my boys who have kids weren't just out impregnating hoes they were shacking up with their girlfriends at the time when we were broke in our early 20s(i disagree with shacking up) idk where you got that kids all over america shyt from. But the point was homie said go outside women aren't like this but I have stories and experiences for days from being outside and being friends with women.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If a man has several kids with several women and then complains that he can’t find a wife, it’s because he has also made poor decisions. The same as Summer Walker. But the last few years have been nothing but arguments about why women who do this deserve less. Even by the men who live the same type of lifestyle. If you have multiple baby mamas your local Summer Walker is your level.

Men like that are not making those type of complaints.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Conversation aint how many bytches a nikka gets. in fact most nikkas want a regular male/female relationship. The problem is these chicks want something that not realistic.
If you can get bytches, then why can't you get them in a relationship? You telling me dudes can go out and get 30 women, the women want to fukk, but the women want more than just dikk in order to settle down? Well no shyt. Or you saying that they want to fukk, but then the dudes try and wife them, and then the women just flip it and ask for 100/0? Cause that, I don't believe

You either getting women or not. Like they say women control the sex.... Men control the relationship. If she fukking you, she wants to be with you. So I'm not buying that

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If you can get bytches, then why can't you get them in a relationship? You telling me dudes can go out and get 30 women, the women want to fukk, but the women want more than just dikk in order to settle down? Well no shyt. Or you saying that they want to fukk, but then the dudes try and wife them, and then the women just flip it and ask for 100/0? Cause that, I don't believe

You either getting women or not. Like they say women control the sex.... Men control the relationship. If she fukking you, she wants to be with you. So I'm not buying that
Yeah Playa, this ain’t true.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Yeah Playa, this ain’t true.
Again. Then maybe y’all the wrong men. I have never had a broad give me p*ssy on a consistent basis and then turn down a relationship if I asked. Usually I’m the one trying to shake them off and keep it fun and simple.

I don’t know these type of women y’all got. The question “what are we” doesn’t come from men asking it.