"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The average black woman under 35 (especially under 30) consider most young BM who are actually responsible and will treat them well "corny" and "lame":russell:. Songs like this are just straight Anti black propaganda just like drill.

you sound crazy.. and all them other fools dapping you

is IG how you measure the average black woman

:russ:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
:picard: dammmnnn homie.
I had to do it. I went easy on the bushed bytch too. How is she going to claim white men are masculine because they don't blame other races for their problems when they are arch master king supreme of blaming other people? Like she forgot about how white men blamed: The Jews and had a whole holocaust, the indians and had a whole trail of tears, polish people to this very day for stuff, irish people, italians, back when whites were living in mud huts the romans and all those fukkers did was give them roads and shyt, Africans and arabs and invented racism off of that after we taught them cac clowns how to bathe and not stink like wet dogs, and finally black people any time one of them stubs their toe or their girls lusts after a black man. It's like she ignored the entirety of the last few years of white people, MAGA, Tucker Carlson and them whining and blaming everyone but themselves. It's just wild to me. I had to lay it all out. :heh:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
I had to do it. I went easy on the bushed bytch too. How is she going to claim white men are masculine because they don't blame other races for their problems when they are arch master king supreme of blaming other people? Like she forgot about how white men blamed: The Jews and had a whole holocaust, the indians and had a whole trail of tears, polish people to this very day for stuff, irish people, italians, back when whites were living in mud huts the romans and all those fukkers did was give them roads and shyt, Africans and arabs and invented racism off of that after we taught them cac clowns how to bathe and not stink like wet dogs, and finally black people any time one of them stubs their toe or their girls lusts after a black man. It's like she ignored the entirety of the last few years of white people, MAGA, Tucker Carlson and them whining and blaming everyone but themselves. It's just wild to me. I had to lay it all out. :heh:
Much like the late great Notorious B.I.G once did many years ago, you laid the game down quite flat. :myman:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What are your thoughts on this?

I know, from what you posted on here, that you have the sort of background that bespeaks the leisurely lifestyle that is being talked about in this thread. Ivy League, married well, etc...

Is this a function of social media, giving lower socio-economic women access to the lifestyles of higher socio-economic women, who envy and want the lifestyle without acquiring the social capital that puts one in this space?

If one of your husband's friends brought around a Summer Walker type into your friends group, how would you all react?
Reality tv started it, social media just snowballed it. I'm actually low key offended, I kinda put in a lot of work. :skip:

I'm not bougie in an exclusionary way, it's low class, and irl other women tend to follow my lead socially. :unimpressed:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I was stationed in El Paso for 6 years

2012-2017 and stayed there about 2 more years after retiring

But …

A lot of them hate their men

They get beat on and cheated on and make lots of “EXTRA KIDS”

:pachaha:

It’s not greener on the other side(s)

Why do people think it’s better over there 👉
You a DEA? Or army? fukk u doing in El Paso :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You all can potentially too, if you just work with your men lol.
Modern black women have lost the concept of nuance. A truly bad feminine woman will get the world. Even a regular looking chick will get far by just being feminine.

But you now have regular women so damn PRESSED for the glamorous life that they’re saying it out loud practically begging. It’s deepening the wedge that they WONT get it

It’s the equivalent of a dude who would get the cat but talks himself out of it