"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
So they getting p*ssy for a few months... or they giving up p*ssy to get money..... And y'all see these as problems? Problems big enough to spend thousands to go get hooker p*ssy?

But can't see that THEY GETTING p*ssy FOR A FEW MONTHS AND/OR GETTING MONEY... See... That's what you should be focused on. Not that you can't get it.. But that you getting a nice rotation of it. Cause once you realize that, instead of focusing on hookerland, you'd be focused on why things go wrong AFTER you fukking but you can get them easily.. Why can't you keep them? Instead you asking "why can't I get the ones I can't get?" Which would be the IG looking hoes that nikkas will travel to colombia to get into an hourly situationship like it's not 100000 times worse

Y'all wild as hell
What are u talking about. My boys and I are in atl and in our late 20s-early 30s getting p*ssy isnt the issue hell some of them have a kid or 2. Dudes winding down on chasing p*ssy and are trying to find wives/partners and are having issues so they are thinking about opening their options and casting a wider net.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You talking about pulling and fukking. That's not an issue. I think u just wanted to brag that you're getting p*ssy? That's cool bro same here. :mjlol:

This thread is about other races having a soft life (traditional relationship but i think Summer is tripping because other races are having issues too). In real life people i know are having issues with relationships and finding people they could lock down with. Men and women from relatives, to friends, to old co workers and associates. We going to act like the need no man ideology only exists on the internet, feminine acting dudes only exists on the internet, and people are getting in ltr that lead to marriage in big numbers in real life? Almost everyone i know is single just like on the internet..

And yes i do know women that have blown up their marriage, engagement, or relationships that align with what the red pill dudes say
I'll be at my best friend's wedding this weekend. Every guy I know either has a girl or is fukking broads.. No that's not a brag. Men should be able to bag broads.

The point is, if you are able to sleep with multiple women, and do it easily... You should also be able to lock that woman down and have her conform..... Sorry... You should be able to LEAD her into where she should be. If she fat, you should be able to lead her to the gym. If she on some "I don't need a man", you should be able to lead her into thinking "yea but I need YOU daddy." If she ain't got money, lead her into a better job... ETC ETC ETC

I'm tired of grown ass men complaining out here when I can walk outside everyday and see couples EVERYWHERE. Nobody got time for these internet sob stories. You have 1 of 2 issues. 1. You aiming for the wrong women. 2. You are the wrong man. PERIOD

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
What are u talking about. My boys and I are in atl and in our late 20s-early 30s getting p*ssy isnt the issue hell some of them have a kid or 2. Dudes winding down on chasing p*ssy and are trying to find wives/partners and are having issues so they are thinking about opening their options and casting a wider net.
So you fukking women that's good enough to fukk... And you fukking women that's good enough to impregnate.. But these so happen to be the same women that you can't settle down with and don't want to?

Seems y'all are the ones with the problem here. So like I told the other brother. 1. You aiming for the wrong women. 2. You are the wrong man. PERIOD

Talking bout "they ready to settle down now and thinking of casting a wider net" So you was fukking with women all these years that wasn't even worth keeping in the net? And you want us to hear these complaints and blame the women for changing their outlook from a bunch of nikkas fukking and making babies to a man who's actually going to give them what you want to give the wider net bytches?

And nobody is going to look in the mirror and say "I'm the problem?"

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Who can I run to? To fill this empty space!!!

Other races of men have just as many issues, if not more.

Not justifying the fukkery in our own community but other racial groups are just as fukked. They better start listening to what the women in those other cultures say about the men in their own races.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: Who can I run to? To fill this empty space!!!

Other races of men have just as many issues, if not more.

Not justifying the fukkery in our own community but other racial groups are just as fukked. They better start listening to what the women in those other cultures say about the men in their own races.
These dudes are crazy for real. Passport bros going across the world to get women. When asked why they don't want their own men, it's all the same excuses that I'm hearing in here, but about black men...

It's almost like all people are pretty much the same

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
These dudes are crazy for real. Passport bros going across the world to get women. When asked why they don't want their own men, it's all the same excuses that I'm hearing in here, but about black men...

It's almost like all people are pretty much the same
Yep. Romanticizing other cultures while demonizing your own is just openly advertising your self-hate and psychological inadequacies.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
I'll be at my best friend's wedding this weekend. Every guy I know either has a girl or is fukking broads.. No that's not a brag. Men should be able to bag broads.

The point is, if you are able to sleep with multiple women, and do it easily... You should also be able to lock that woman down and have her conform..... Sorry... You should be able to LEAD her into where she should be. If she fat, you should be able to lead her to the gym. If she on some "I don't need a man", you should be able to lead her into thinking "yea but I need YOU daddy." If she ain't got money, lead her into a better job... ETC ETC ETC

I'm tired of grown ass men complaining out here when I can walk outside everyday and see couples EVERYWHERE. Nobody got time for these internet sob stories. You have 1 of 2 issues. 1. You aiming for the wrong women. 2. You are the wrong man. PERIOD
Ight g. I'm consoling my best friend because he's going through a divorce and my family member is going through it with his fiance about to break off the engagement. Both good hard working men. Both had their women switch up on them but u got it. My family member got his ol lady to conform for a while but then her true character showed. I walk outside and see couples too but what does that mean? We don't know what their situation is. Marriage rate in america is 31%. But you're right we are the wrong men with the wrong women. We should just ignore data and stats and go with what you're saying. This stuff only happens on the internet and in real life we're the problem.

Edit: And you say going after the wrong women so men who get tired of dating American feminist here decide to try to expat or travel, not for sex tourism but to increase their chances of finding traditional women and you have issues with that?

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Ight g. I'm consoling my best friend because he's going through a divorce and my family member is going through it with his fiance about to break off the engagement. Both good hard working men. Both had their women switch up on them but u got it. My family member got his ol lady to conform for a while but then her true character showed. I walk outside and see couples too but what does that mean? We don't know what their situation is. Marriage rate in america is 31%. But you're right we are the wrong men with the wrong women. We should just ignore data and stats and go with what you're saying. This stuff only happens on the internet and in real life we're the problem.

Edit: And you say going after the wrong women so men who get tired of dating American feminist here decide to try to expat or travel, not for sex tourism but to increase their chances of finding traditional women and you have issues with that?
Ok so these two women switched it up to some bullshyt correct?

Are they the right women?

No

But can those dudes get women?

Yes

Are there better women alive than these two?

Yes

So can those dudes find better women?

Yes

So why would I listen to you complain about how they can’t?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

One more thing. How do you know why these women left? Because that’s what the guys told you? Why did the women say why they changed?

All in all I’m not saying no women out here think like this. What I’m saying is, it’s not the epidemic y’all want us to believe. Plenty of traditional women. Plenty of women who don’t give two fukks about being feminists. Plenty of good women, with low body counts, who work and go home, who are literally begging for a good man to come their way.

Why y’all act they don’t exist? 300 million people in America and I’m to believe that all the women are what the red pillers say?

Seems to me it’s more likely y’all just don’t want those other women and the ones you do want, cause of looks, are just as superficial as you are, and want your money. Story as old as time

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Asian men are supposedly doing the things we are not doing yet their women still prefer white men who are not doing great , why:jbhmm:Because all these women crave WHITE vaildation but feel guilty about it so have to gaslight ethnic men(mostly black) into thinking they are not high value enough, when they were never really checking for the average or even above average men in their commumity.

Eboni K. Williams is a prime example....are CAC's she dated fortune 500? award winning writers? nope regular Brad's. You can fool a lot of brehs many have their heads buried in the sand and were raised with a guilt complex by their mothers. Can't fool a breh like me, I observe everything and everyone carefully and look for the essential truth in all situations. The choices women are making and the narratives that accompany these choices don't add up, the math is not mathing. Get your fukking story straight, because you look pathetic out there.
We have a Winner!!!!!!

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is called social engineering y'all and their #1 tool in doing this is music.

Every other female song I hear on mainstream radio is this type of content. Either "nikkas ain't shyt" or "girls can be playas too".

Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction is music and he's using it brilliantly to rot the minds of the black man and woman.

Like @UncleTomFord15 said, songs like this is no different than that drill bullcrap.

It's all propaganda. Social engineering to keep us divided and hating each other.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This is called social engineering y'all and their #1 tool in doing this is music.

Every other female song I hear on mainstream radio is this type of content. Either "nikkas ain't shyt" or "girls can be playas too".

Satan's favorite weapon of mass destruction is music and he's using it brilliantly to rot the minds of the black man and woman.

Like @UncleTomFord15 said, songs like this is no different than that drill bullcrap.

It's all propaganda. Social engineering to keep us divided and hating each other.
I’m not even a fan of Afro beats but I’m ready for it to kill all of this drill and weirdo RNB. I’m a proud AA, but I see how Latin and African music makes people want to be around each other. Our popular American music is producing antisocial passive aggressive dummies. I was listening to older RnB and that shyt makes you feel like you’re the protagonist trying to get the girl, this new shyt makes you feel like cheating on everyone or that everyone is cheating on you right now

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Yea cause we be outside fukking women and also on the internet talking to women that's normal everyday

I literally have never had a 50/50 convo, a "you gotta take me to this expensive restaurant" convo, a "I'm bringing _______ to the table" convo, or anything else. I've rarely even met wenches for real that ONLY date white boys. They might fukk with a few channing tatum looking ass white boys, but cut off the entire black race... yea fukking right...

All these conversations and issues and demands women make and silly stupid ass problems that require a nikka to leave his home country to pay for $25 p*ssy.... They just don't happen when you go out to the bar and meet women. I never even had these convos on social media with any real woman, usually just a bird reposting some shyt that her last 10 exes prove that she don't even believe in herself..

Now would be the perfect time for some Hitch ass nikkas to appear and actually take you out to meet and talk with women in person.. I've gotten a lot of nikkas laid in my life, just by talking them up to themselves, instilling that confidence and a bit of "don't give a fukk" into their brain.. Y'all letting IG hoes and youtube talks cloud your judgement. But in reality, if you REALLY took some time and thought about it, how many women have you met IN PERSON that really think/act/talk like those red pill dudes tell you? 5?
Conversation aint how many bytches a nikka gets. in fact most nikkas want a regular male/female relationship. The problem is these chicks want something that not realistic.