"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Summer Walker seems mentally ill. It’s hard to even look at her now with how she’s destroyed her face and body.
That plus no guidance is how you end up a babymomma 2x over complaining about your situation like you didn’t create it.

I feel for the girl because she was seriously failed somewhere in her youth.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
what even the fukk is a soft life lol

so glad my girl isn't on this social media bird shyt

"Lady of Leisure" stuff. It goes back to the beginning of time. Living a life of luxury where they don't have responsibilities to anything but relaxation and comfort. Typically the sort of thing only afforded to the 1%; or the upper middle class where a man earns in a high percentile so that his woman doesn't have to work.

That sort of desire from a woman isn't new by any stretch, but it is wild to look at it from afar and think about what happens when so many want that, but that sort of existence isn't clearly going to happen for 99% of them. Social media has amplified and broadcast the life of these 'kept women' even more than hollywood/movies/literature ever has. And it stacks on TOP of those things.

Everywhere they look they must feel like some woman elsewhere is 'living the life' while they are one of the few that isn't. And everyone feels that they deserve that life so..... Whelp

:manny: If you brehs ain't already #MarriedGang I feel for you. Yall out here struggling to find a good one, and its not gonna be easy unless you in that top percentage of earners. And even then, are they a good one if the deciding factor is your wallet? Iunno...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Those Spanish bytches are married to their child’s father. They’re religious about it…
No they’re not - you can’t be serious. The generalizations im reading in these threads are disingenuous. Portugal has one of the highest divorce rates in the world. Followed by Cuba.
Europe1.81.71.0694.44
:what:
Who are you referring to as far as “spanish”..?Spanish as in European or Spanish speaking? Shakira? Jennifer Lopez? Emily Bustamante? Erica Mena? Amara La Negra?
:mjlol:
None of them are religious about marriage or married and/or married/divorced multiple times.

And then there’s

Not to victim shame but she has 3 kids by the time she was 23, 4th on way and different fathers so stop the fake righteous nonsense

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No they’re not - you can’t be serious. The generalizations im reading in these threads are disingenuous. Portugal has one of the highest divorce rates in the world. Followed by Cuba.
Europe1.81.71.0694.44
:what:
Who are you referring to as far as “spanish”..?Spanish as in European or Spanish speaking? Shakira? Jennifer Lopez? Emily Bustamante? Erica Mena? Amara La Negra?
:mjlol:
None of them are religious about marriage or married and/or married/divorced multiple times.

And then there’s

Not to victim shame but she has 3 kids by the time she was 23, 4th on way and different fathers so stop the fake righteous nonsense

Hmm..

I didn’t know we had an immigrant crisis from Portugal.

Are u part Portuguese or do your people come from elsewhere?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

invalid

Banned
Daps
Song is gold digging and anti-black dressed up in a veneer of women's empowerment.

It's almost as bad as that new anti-black Durk/J Cole song dressed up as black empowerment.

But they can get away with it because they know how to pull on black people's emotional heartstring.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Smart marketing.

nikkas will clap back saying that she volunteered to be a three time baby momma.

Song slaps though.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I work around a lot of single mothers.

There's only one black woman in my department.

I'm not so sure about this fantasy land of Hispanic and white women not making the same poor choices black women do.
When I had a job in the Navy I had this Chinese from China lady who was a single mother give me strong choosing signals.

Almost dumb enough to take the bait but wasn't gonna get called to HR when it went south.

Nice lady though

invalid

Banned
Daps
:whoa: Hey, hey, hey. I live the soft life, apparently, and why it gotta be all that? You jumped from one extreme to the other. I, like many other women in my position, am a little bit of both: trophy and was with him shooting in the gym. Let's not throw the baby out with the damn bath water. :picard:

What are your thoughts on this?

I know, from what you posted on here, that you have the sort of background that bespeaks the leisurely lifestyle that is being talked about in this thread. Ivy League, married well, etc...

Is this a function of social media, giving lower socio-economic women access to the lifestyles of higher socio-economic women, who envy and want the lifestyle without acquiring the social capital that puts one in this space?

If one of your husband's friends brought around a Summer Walker type into your friends group, how would you all react?

Last edited: