"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
In other words, you have no rebuttal. No one is being hypocritical here. And again, you're ignoring the fact that black people have built communities, even when those were destroyed and built them up again. So not only are you ignoring history, but you are outright lying as well. That said, I want everyone to see this:

1. She will ignore all evidence of actual existing black communities existing because she doesn't live in them, like many white supremacists do, thereby telling on herself.
2. She will ignore all evidence of black male achievement and continue to ignore white male atrocity to further push her ideals.
3. She will ignore all evidence that exposes her as an agent because she is pushing an agenda.
4. She will act as if these issues are inherent to the black man, hence why she locked in on masculinity, thereby claiming black men are inferior then defining that in some amorphous manner then lying about that rubric she is using.
5. She will ignore the fact that she is posting on a website a black man owns and built up. I mean really now. :heh:

And they will claim they care about the community, but they have no viable end point for their actions, and no viable means of trying to curtail the ill will that follows. This is who these people are. And they are in the community.

I want everyone to see this. This is actually important because it shows how these kind of women think. I'm glad she posted this. It's a teaching moment. :ehh:
Well said

And the fact that she ignoees the bad shyt white men or other men do in their supposed masculinity, just shows how full of shyt she is

It's never been about "leading the community" with people like her At the end of the day, she just wants white men and dislikes black men.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Summer keeps falling for these traps, because she’s a damn trap herself. Water seeks its own level. The guys she messes with aren’t good guys, and if we’re being honest, Summer isn’t a good woman. Classic case of terrible ppl rocking with terrible ppl, and the results ending up being terrible.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Apparently (to my limited knowledge) it’s a term meant for a kept woman. A euphemism for “sugar baby”, but others claim it’s where a woman lives a stress free life, with or without a man funding it.

It originates from the Nigerian social media circle but it seems to have been chopped and changed over the years.

We’ve gone from “Bills, Bills, Bills” to “No Scrubs” to “Independent Women” to “I don’t need a man”, to “Hot Girl Summer” to “Soft Life.”

In short, don’t take bird babble seriously.
No Scrubs came before Bills Bills Bills

Back then it was widely known Bill Bills Bills was a blatant rip off of No Scrubs, trying to capitalize off the success after that song catapulted the album to 6x platinum

Yea I’m old enough to clearly remember this :to:

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this useless ass piece of 1999 news :salute:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

Back then it was widely known Bill Bills Bills was a blatant rip off of No Scrubs, trying to capitalize off the success after that song catapulted the album to 6x platinum

Thanks for giving me an excuse to post this useless ass piece of 1999 news :salute:
In fairness, Kandi co-wrote both songs and they were both produced by Kevin She’kespere, so I’m not surprised.

It was really open season on “broke brehs” during that era. :mjpls:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
this isn't complaining but whatever you are talking to yourself from this point on

Pressed because someone stating the same thing some of y'all do lol hypocritical but entertaining I will see myself out
Ok so if ur response to foolishness is more foolishness, what is the issue with people rightfully fool checking u?

The rest of us cant control what some bitter dry dyck self haters say, but it isnt like no one is checking them for it.

When i see this gender war rhetoric my first assumption is digital black face until i see proof otherwise. Even then, next on the list is bitterness, followed by mental illness.

I get being offended by the bashers but that doesnt justify this tit for tat bullshyt. Wrestling in the muck with pigs u gone come out of it just as filthy, the difference is the pig was already filthy to begin with.

edit: the poster u are speaking to in particular recieves her fair share of unwarranted vitriol and disrespect. Yet i have never seen her once bash black men or uplift other races to spite us. In fact here she is literally defending us right here and now. And its her unconditional loyalty and love that comes to mind when i think of black women. Not the "divestors" and black man bashers.

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The nerve of TLC cause they were legit broke at the time
And wasn’t it a woman (Pebbles) who screwed them over? But yeah, let’s shyt on brehs.

Also, that reminds me of Janet Jackson. That song “Son Of A Gun” was about her Hispanic ex-husband, but she used a Breh in the video to beat up the whole time. :mjpls:

Smh.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
In fairness, Kandi co-wrote both songs and they were both produced by Kevin She’kespere, so I’m not surprised.

It was really open season on “broke brehs” during that era. :mjpls:
I’m all fairness there was little to no gender war back then

As a matter of fact Adele Givens (a black female comedian) obliterated TLC for making No Scrubs when they were broke themselves.

Notice one of the first things she said was “listen to that bullshyt if you want to and you gone miss your man” :sas2:

Last edited:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Referring to Hispanic people as "Spanish" is one of my biggest pet peeves but no one else cares :mjcry:
"Hispanic" and "Latino" are statistext terms created by racist spanish speakers to allocate resources after seeing strides made by African Americans post civil rights.
Flood a country and demand "the same benefits" because you're not the "top level white" :mjpls: Crehitos.
They don't speak native languages
They don't eat native foods
They mix out after 1 generation of white partner
Their gov'ts are white led.
They are white.
Spain is a white country in Europe.
They speak Spanish and embrace the conquistador. They are not "indio" or "negro". They are a living finesse.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In other words, you have no rebuttal. No one is being hypocritical here. And again, you're ignoring the fact that black people have built communities, even when those were destroyed and built them up again. So not only are you ignoring history, but you are outright lying as well. That said, I want everyone to see this:

1. She will ignore all evidence of actual existing black communities existing because she doesn't live in them, like many white supremacists do, thereby telling on herself.
2. She will ignore all evidence of black male achievement and continue to ignore white male atrocity to further push her ideals.
3. She will ignore all evidence that exposes her as an agent because she is pushing an agenda.
4. She will act as if these issues are inherent to the black man, hence why she locked in on masculinity, thereby claiming black men are inferior then defining that in some amorphous manner then lying about that rubric she is using.
5. She will ignore the fact that she is posting on a website a black man owns and built up. I mean really now. :heh:

And they will claim they care about the community, but they have no viable end point for their actions, and no viable means of trying to curtail the ill will that follows. This is who these people are. And they are in the community.

I want everyone to see this. This is actually important because it shows how these kind of women think. I'm glad she posted this. It's a teaching moment. :ehh:
Makes me think of this quote when it comes to these blockheads:
"Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past" - Sartre

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Eboni K. Williams is a prime example....are CAC's she dated fortune 500? award winning writers? nope regular Brad's.
:patrice:

On August 5, the Daily Mail revealed Eboni’s ex-fiancé of nearly four years is Steven Glenn, the managing director, CFO, and COO of Warburg Pincus, a private equity partnership that has invested more than $94 billion in 940 companies since it began 50 years ago.

:old: