"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:patrice:

On August 5, the Daily Mail revealed Eboni’s ex-fiancé of nearly four years is Steven Glenn, the managing director, CFO, and COO of Warburg Pincus, a private equity partnership that has invested more than $94 billion in 940 companies since it began 50 years ago.

:old:

That’s wild because I was gone put No Pigeons came out before Bills Bills Bills in that post but said fukk it and left it out :heh:

Damn I forgot how dope this song was :mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:patrice:

On August 5, the Daily Mail revealed Eboni’s ex-fiancé of nearly four years is Steven Glenn, the managing director, CFO, and COO of Warburg Pincus, a private equity partnership that has invested more than $94 billion in 940 companies since it began 50 years ago.

:old:

Stacey-Dash-divorce-f3a348dcbe824b0f9d908ec4ab508abd.jpg

kimora-lee-simmons-100.jpg

:francis:
@Yas get your white man whoring ass back in this thread- don’t go quiet now b

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
In other words, you have no rebuttal. No one is being hypocritical here. And again, you're ignoring the fact that black people have built communities, even when those were destroyed and built them up again. So not only are you ignoring history, but you are outright lying as well. That said, I want everyone to see this:

1. She will ignore all evidence of actual existing black communities existing because she doesn't live in them, like many white supremacists do, thereby telling on herself.
2. She will ignore all evidence of black male achievement and continue to ignore white male atrocity to further push her ideals.
3. She will ignore all evidence that exposes her as an agent because she is pushing an agenda.
4. She will act as if these issues are inherent to the black man, hence why she locked in on masculinity, thereby claiming black men are inferior then defining that in some amorphous manner then lying about that rubric she is using.
5. She will ignore the fact that she is posting on a website a black man owns and built up. I mean really now. :heh:

And they will claim they care about the community, but they have no viable end point for their actions, and no viable means of trying to curtail the ill will that follows. This is who these people are. And they are in the community.

I want everyone to see this. This is actually important because it shows how these kind of women think. I'm glad she posted this. It's a teaching moment. :ehh:
Negged for making me have to look up the definition of amorphous :ufdup:

Right? For all the world to see. She's talking "woe is me" shyt while looking like she rolled around on wet comic books and eats out of dustpans. Adding this is and her man troubles and even the witchcraft I think she got up to is not a good look for her. :heh:
:russ:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

kimora-lee-simmons-100.jpg

:usure:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The men in those communities are masculine and know their role so yea you will find it more in their community than the bc
Go crawl the Fuk back into whatever hole you came from and kill that pale male white skin worship narrative that you’re on bc ummmm
4:50-5:22

Behind closed doors….
beyonce-sipping.gif

The fairytale fail is old as time :coffee:😒

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sounds like she’s saying white/Spanish women have it better because their men take care of them and black men don’t :manny:
Change your username to @Iwasntmadetoplayinthesun and stop fukkin cosplaying white boy.
jack johnson used to wrap his dikk in a towel to make it look bigger and scare the white boxers...he said they were always looking and asking about his dikk