Supporter
Daps
Thought this was about crazy ass Vegan Gains. :mjlol:
12240270_919356461480882_1323509351477529469_o.jpg

vegan-18-1.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
hummus veggie wraps ,beans, lentils, quinoa , vegan, protein supps...uhh fruits and nuts in the am..it's great forba few weeks of cutting I suppose
I don't fw the imitation meat and eggs stuff either
That sounds really good tbh. When I started doing it a bit better I did notice that unless I really doubled up on heavy food it was hard to gain weight. Don't know how people bulk on this tbh but I have seen big dudes that are plant based

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
That sounds really good tbh. When I started doing it a bit better I did notice that unless I really doubled up on heavy food it was hard to gain weight. Don't know how people bulk on this tbh but I have seen big dudes that are plant based
Alfalfa sprouts to bulk.......

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Gorillas are vegan too and they are bigger and stronger but I don't see Gorillas bragging about it.

I am not impressed. :manny:
It's always weird when people use gorillas as the basis for why people should be frugavores. Like they don't spend their entire lives walking on all fours, living feast or famine. Them nuts may as well make the case to go full gorilla and live outside making geound nests. I can maybe maybe understand it as being backlash to the perversion of foods but come on main........it's extreme when all that needs to be done is cut back on consumption

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They have a totally different digestive system.
It's always weird when people use gorillas as the basis for why people should be frugavores. Like they don't spend their entire lives walking on all fours, living feast or famine. Them nuts may as well make the case to go full gorilla and live outside making geound nests. I can maybe maybe understand it as being backlash to the perversion of foods but come on main........it's extreme when all that needs to be done is cut back on consumption
Scientists say that gorillas and humans share 98% of the same DNA.:hubie: