"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's not being a sympathizer sweetheart. How long did it take you to search for this you probably could have found better
If you could do better with black men and actually did better in life, you wouldn’t be on this site complaining about them and what you haven’t attained, bytch.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What exactly is a “soft life”? I’m not up on the trendy social media jargon.
Basically this mythical "life of leisure" that includes going on exotic vacations at any given notice, going shopping at high end stores every otherday, getting pedicures and manicures everyday and eating fine dining every day.

Mind you this is all on a man's dime, while them broads simultaneously claim to be "boss bytches" and 'independent'.:unimpressed:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Once a woman has blinders on you can’t do shyt to get them to see.

If you only looking at people who are projecting a better life than you then you assume it’s the norm and there is something wrong with your situation.

Women gotta get off social media

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I'm not reading all of that but i legit said I don't date black men with victim mentalities so it makes plenty of sense to me. I gave you examples of what mindset isn't masculine to me it has nothing to do with knowing your history. Blaming people for your failure and why you can't build your community is not masculine to me.Anyways I just wanted to see how hypocritical some people can be when the gender is reversed now I see ☺️.
In other words, you have no rebuttal. No one is being hypocritical here. And again, you're ignoring the fact that black people have built communities, even when those were destroyed and built them up again. So not only are you ignoring history, but you are outright lying as well. That said, I want everyone to see this:

1. She will ignore all evidence of actual existing black communities existing because she doesn't live in them, like many white supremacists do, thereby telling on herself.
2. She will ignore all evidence of black male achievement and continue to ignore white male atrocity to further push her ideals.
3. She will ignore all evidence that exposes her as an agent because she is pushing an agenda.
4. She will act as if these issues are inherent to the black man, hence why she locked in on masculinity, thereby claiming black men are inferior then defining that in some amorphous manner then lying about that rubric she is using.
5. She will ignore the fact that she is posting on a website a black man owns and built up. I mean really now. :heh:

And they will claim they care about the community, but they have no viable end point for their actions, and no viable means of trying to curtail the ill will that follows. This is who these people are. And they are in the community.

I want everyone to see this. This is actually important because it shows how these kind of women think. I'm glad she posted this. It's a teaching moment. :ehh:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
embarrassing lyrics :mjlol:
Right? For all the world to see. She's talking "woe is me" shyt while looking like she rolled around on wet comic books and eats out of dustpans. Adding this is and her man troubles and even the witchcraft I think she got up to is not a good look for her. :heh:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Summer walker is dumb as hell. Her choices are why she’s not living soft life (whatever that means). I don’t know why she keeps getting knocked up by questionable men then complaining.
Period. She saw a man with 3 baby mamas and said he's the one for me and was surprised at the outcome. She then picked up another man from who knows where and made him her 2nd baby father. She's a bundle of bad decision making and this self hating, pathetic ass excuse of a song makes my skin crawl.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This chick ain’t worked a regular job in years and has her own money…The fukk she complaining for?

Nah you made it harder for yourself by getting knocked up by multiple men and then expecting other nikkas to pick up the pieces so you can sit back and coast.

White and Hispanic women she’s referring to are probably the socialites that are in that same/similar lifestyle she living but there’s ones that do work regular jobs and are submissive to they’re men who also work and grind.

This chick tweaking

Yas

Banned
Daps
If you could do better with black men and actually did better in life, you wouldn’t be on this site complaining about them and what you haven’t attained, bytch.
this isn't complaining but whatever you are talking to yourself from this point on

Pressed because someone stating the same thing some of y'all do lol hypocritical but entertaining I will see myself out

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
qGO68FJ.gif

Last edited: