"tired of seein all these spanish and these white bytches livin these soft lives" - Summer Walker (New gender war BANGER)

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The brown skinned AMERICAN women who claim to hate straight white women actually fold the easiest to straight white men too lmao. There’s a Pocahontas meme about it.

I’d only believe their militance if they were FOB or mainlander educated in their own country, otherwise yeah they trying to cover for a fetish
:skip: you hit on something here

should be a thread unto itself.

So many of these browskinned latin/afro who talk shyt about whites but then folk like a cheap suit when a cac male shows them attention.

Pocahontas bytches, fukk em. Most annoying humans on the face of the earth

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
One day yall gone realize these females who swooning over these cacs are only telling on theyselves.

Its right there on wax for the world to see. She aint singing about wanting a partner. Partners BUILD TOGETHER. This song is more about seeking a daddy. And trust me there is a reason these GOLD DIGGERS never look or seem very happy despite the all the privilege and being able to "kick they feet up".

Just stay quiet and let the gold diggers and other assorted bad faith actors out theyselves. Ultimately they will reap what they have sown, they just gotta learn the hard way.

Getting it out the mud, TOGETHER, despite overwhelming odds, that is how u know the love is real. Its easy to root for the winning team. But those fans will jump ship the moment u take an L. Sadly that is the majority of fans. So if u find one who is loyal who will ride through all ur L's with u, u better keep her.

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
:mjpls: I will say it…black people swear they know how non-black households are ran. They refuse to believe that non-black people. Are normal, work like everyone else, and have relationships issues. They always present them as theses mystical perfect beings. Who can’t do no wrong, and has everything figured out. While black relationships are the embodiment of struggle love.
It's because many black people, at least here in America (and I'm including diaspora from Africa as well in this) think black people are inferior. NOT all are like this of course, and social media makes this bigger than it is. But it exists.

Most won't admit it, but it's true, and it is reflected in the standards they hold for each other, and the way they romanticize other groups and view them by their best. Both women and men

Whether it's black women who act like every white/ Arab/latin man is mature, responsible, respectful, but view black men by their worst

Or black men who act like every white/asian/Latina woman is a dainty, in-shape, clean feminine woman but characterize black women by their worst

Or even how they frame behavior.
Patriarchal white man is simply "patriarchal and masculine, leader". Patriarchal black man is "narcissistic, sexist, doesn't like black woman".

Angry Latina is "spicy". Angry black woman is "masculine".

Dorky 5/10 white guy = 7/10 breh.
Mid fat 5/10 white bish = 7/10 brehette

Responsible chill, regular black man = square, 🙄🙄🙄
Chill regular white guy =🤩🥰🥰 :aah:

Average Black woman = 😕🫤🫤
Average white woman :blessed:

It's even reflected on how they approach the other group. Summer Walker is trying to blame black men for her being a single mom. But I guarantee you if she was dating a white man, she would come and act very differently. She'd probably stop dressing ratchet, dissing men, etc. And probably try to date with intentions to marrry them. Thus fulfilling their stereotypes

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
This song is more about seeking a daddy. And trust me there is a reason these arm trophies never look or seem very happy despite the all the privilege and being able to "kick they feet up".

Just stay quiet and let the gold diggers and other assorted bad faith actors out theyselves. Ultimately they will reap what they have sown, they just gotta learn the hard way.

Getting it out the mud, TOGETHER, despite overwhelming odds, that is how u know the love is real. Its easy to root for the winning team. But those fans will jump ship the moment u take an L. Sadly that is the majority of fans. So if u find one who is loyal who will ride through all ur L's with u, u better keep her.
:whoa: Hey, hey, hey. I live the soft life, apparently, and why it gotta be all that? You jumped from one extreme to the other. I, like many other women in my position, am a little bit of both: trophy and was with him shooting in the gym. Let's not throw the baby out with the damn bath water. :picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's because many black people, at least here in America (and I'm including diaspora from Africa as well in this) think they are inferior. NOT all are like this of course, and social media makes this bigger than it is. But it exists.

Most won't admit it, but it's true, and it is reflected in the standards they hold for each other, and the way they romanticize other groups and view them by their best

Whether it's black men who act like every white/asian/Latina woman is a dainty, in-shape, clean feminine woman but characterize black women by their worst

Or black women who act like every white/ Arab/latin man is mature, responsible, respectful, but view black men by their worst

Or even how they frame certain actions. Angry Latina is "spicy". Angry black woman is "masculine".

Patriarchal white man is simply "patriarchal and masculine, leader". Patriarchal black man is "narcissistic, sexist, doesn't like black woman".

It's even reflected on how they approach the other group. Summer Walker is trying to blame black men for her being a single mom. But I guarantee you if she was dating a white man, she would come and act very differently. She'd probably stop dressing ratchet, dissing men, etc. And probably try to date with intentions to marrry them. Thus fulfilling their stereotypes
church | GIF | PrimoGIF

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
:whoa: Hey, hey, hey. I live the soft life, apparently, and why it gotta be all that? You jumped from one extreme to the other. I, like many other women in my position, am a little bit of both: trophy and was with him shooting in the gym. Let's not throw the baby out with the damn bath water. :picard:
:whoa:I aint mean it to come off like that. Nothing wrong with enjoying the finer things. I was more so speaking on chicks(and dudes looking for a sugar mama)who actively seek out and marry strictly for the $.

That more often than not doesnt end well. Because while the lifestyle may be comfortable, more often than not the lady is considered and treated like property.

edit: :salute: at being able to enjoy the finer things. Dont ever let anyone make u feel like u gotta apologize for that either. As long as u dont forget where u came from. And i can tell by ur posts u nothing if not humble. Respect to ur man for recognizing a real one when he see one.

Fixed my post to better articulate my point. Sorry bout that. Was coming for gold diggers, and somehow just ended up sounding rich shaming and bitter. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monday: We want to live soft lives

Wednesday: The Black Male Patriarchy is problematic

Friday: I want a man that’s dangerous

Saturday: You’re no longer a part of the black community if you (black men) date out of race

Sunday: Mixed kids with a black mom are different

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
So it's ok for some of the posters on here to compare black women to other communities but we can't compare men to each other?
No one is paying me to post on this janky site lol
Bytch you’ve been bought and sold - I spotted your dumbass before. All you do is go from thread to thread posting anti bm rhetoric .

It’s actually amazing how men keep talking about lizzo but she pays them dust like a true queen
She’s pretty, she will find someone soon, black, or non-black. I can’t exactly disagree with her since some black men do hate the most; it’s so icky when some black men try to play guard dog for their non-black friends.
I said you are a cac aligned wench, dumb bytch aka the banned poster @Ya then changed your name to @Yup and now you are @Yas, bytch please
KRqcvHS_d.webp

Whose obvious Alt is this. March 2022 poster, negative red rep, already not even a year again. with an Asian boy avi - and somehow this account is not suspect to no one in charge,
:dead: :what:
i have no idea what you are talking about crazy lady. You need to wonder why you feel the need to be a guard dog for some of these wicked men. You are derailing the thread lady stop quoting me.

Last edited:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
So it's ok for some of the posters on here to compare black women to other communities but we can't compare men to each other?
No one is paying me to post on this janky site lol
I will answer for her. No, what they did is wrong and what you are doing is wrong. You are just like them. If you want yourself a man of another ethnicity, then go for it. Your need to talk down about the males of our ethnicity (I assume you are Black like me) exposes your self-hatred. I've talked about this before. If anyone wants to date out, go ahead. There is no need to talk crap about your own people before you do it though.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
This shyt trash. Failed attempt at making a Lauren hill type song.

I fukk with summer walker heavy but this ain't it. She need to stick to the styles that got her poppin for at least another quarter or 2 before she start tryna do "different" things