Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gay-sploitation.

Sub-par project becomes critically acclaimed if you add gay characters or lbgtq theme.

Gay people exist, gay Black people exist but after decades of acting like they didn't, hollywood is going overboard. It's exploitation and when the wave passes, perhaps Black LGBTQ folks will see it for what it was.

Thats what it is.
Thats exactly what it is.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I WATCHING WATCHING THIS BORING
ASS AMAZON SHOW CALLED "THE FEED"
THE OTHER DAY AND THEY JUST
RANDOMLY MADE THE YOUNG BLACK BREAUGH
GAY OUT OF NO WHERE.

shyt LITERALLY HAD NOTHING
TO DO WITH THE STORY
AND WASNT TOUCHED ON AGAIN
IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING EPS.
:devil:
:evil:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Well why not make it a woman and knock all 3 out the park?

my point is they are strictly focusing on not having many straight black men on screen

They do that shyt too. And they make the gay black woman have a relationship with a white woman.:bryan:
So it is another level to this bullshyt.

I was about to watch that movie with that annoying spanish broad from Jane the Virgin only because breh from ATLANTA was in it, but the preview showed the black girlfriend kissing up on some white woman and I was like :camby: I am not supporting this shyt.

But Netflix is heavy on that interracial shyt too especially with couples that make no sense together. I am like how the fukk did you guys meet. :mindblown:

Like in the stranger, I am not giving anything away by commenting on this but that gargoyle of a female detective has a black exboyfriend??:what:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Gotta add on.. these new Old Spice commercials where they brought back 'no shirt dude' are gay asf:patrice:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hollywood does this, because it allows them to knockout two birds with one stone. They can they have a diverse cast racially and sexually with just one person.

YOU CANT BE THIS NAIVE

ONE OF THE 20 WHITE PPL IN THE PROJECT
COULD EASILY BE THE GAY CHARACTER
WHILE THE BLACK PERSON IS STRAIGHT...

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It’s not just Netflix...I was watching Amazon’s The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel a show about a rich Jewish chick in the 50s who takes a foray into comedy. So not expecting many black people. Cool. They finally introduce a Black male character, a popular singer, in the 3rd season and guess what his little secret is. :snoop:

fukking sick of this shyt.

I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO THAT PART YET
BUT IT WAS OBVIOUS FROM THE START
THEY WERE GONNA MAKE HIM GAY.

LET ME GUESS...HIS MANAGER IS HIS LOVER RIGHT?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just saw this yesterday :dead:

Breh, I just seen a new Pre HIV pill commercial ,,,,,,,,,,, these motherfukkers got some AA gay dude with hair braided up like this talking, :dame:
:mjpls:

styles-7.JPG

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Don't forget the last season of Dewignated survivor. Nothing wrong with gay characters it just comes off suspect with Netflix

Don’t forget dracula netflix, breh was about to fight and kill over his white daddy he was protecting,,, he was acting like a whole bytch
:dame:

Was gonna mention these two shows, the latest ones where I've seen this stuff happen. I was just talking about this yesterday with this black female friend of mine (straight but very much about inclusiont) and even she sees it and calls it "strange". To the point that when I'm watching a show I'm always thinking there's probably no black male character, but if there is one there's a big chance he's gay lol.