Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Yeah I wish I could do that too but after reading books by Neely Fuller Jr. and francis cress welsing I cant look at alot mainstream media the same too much convert and not convert :mjpls: in it now days to be looking the other way when it pop up.
Them books bruh:feedme:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Soooooooo when we gone hold Tyler bytch ass accountable too it's like every show he has at least one gay character
The dildo scene and apparently a white dude banged out the black dude and they got caught by his pops:scust:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them books bruh:feedme:
For Neely Fuller Jr books they are The United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept Textbook by Neely Fuller Jr.Revised /Expanded Edition , A Compensatory Counter-Racist Word Guide and For Dr. Frances Cress Welsing book it The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors you really want to read that book it touch on everything were talking about in this thread she has a chapter in the book call The Politics Behind Black Male Passivity, Effeminization,Bisexuality and Homosexuality:dame: that will make you go :ohhh:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
For Neely Fuller Jr books they are The United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept Textbook by Neely Fuller Jr.Revised /Expanded Edition , A Compensatory Counter-Racist Word Guide and For Dr. Frances Cress Welsing book it The Isis Papers: The Keys to the Colors you really want to read that book it touch on everything were talking about in this thread she has a chapter in the book call The Politics Behind Black Male Passivity, Effeminization,Bisexuality and Homosexuality:dame: that will make you go :ohhh:

:whoo: I mght have to look into these books. +rep

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lol just finished watching hunters
Black team member a single mother

other black main character is a lesbian

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You know I use to think it was coli brehs just exaggerating. Or maybe I' m more aware of the shyt and just looking for it now but I just finished watching an advance screening of this MY Spy family comedy flick with Batista and the only two black characters is a bi-racial love interest with a kid and a flamboyantly gay black dude with a white boyfriend :ohhh:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The Politician.

Only black girl is a dyke.

Young black guy I assume is a hetero Haitian (?)

Old black guy seems to be a bisexual pawg lover and also a male wench simultaneously. :scust:

Not 100% gay at least. :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's really wild. Started 'The Stranger' and within 15 mns the black detective starts talking about his boyfriend for no real reason.
Whats sad is I watch The Rookie and like the damn show too...

But there are 3 black main cops and guess what... one of them is a fakkit.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
High Maintenance had three straight episodes with gay black men