Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On one hand its black male fakkitry and on the other is black female wenchery. Put two and two together, what do ya get?:mjpls:

There goal is to present propaganda and a image of blacks not being together so in their eyes it means blacks not procreating and that to them it means a future of less black folks.

shyt is all an agenda and why I don't even watch tv outside of old shows or sports.

I said long ago when everyone was marveling streaming shows and networks. I said yall gonna think.this a golden age of tv but its not. They are gonna want eyes to watch in a sea of options. They will make sure to push every stereotype of a black person...one cause america loves stereotypes of black folks. Two this new generation of black folks just happy to see any black person on tv no matter how deplorable their character is.

And so here you go with the swirling, lack of brown / dark skin black folks on tv, lack of positive black chracters, lack of straight black male characters, lack of black couples and lack of black families.

Modern tv is straight up demonic garbage...:thumbsdown:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thats easiliy explained..

why have a separate black character and LGBTQ character... lets just make the black person LQBTQ and we can have more white leads

Yep the same thing with the swirling shows. Why have a black couple. Just have the black lady with white man. See we get progressives thumbs up and eliminate a black character and add a white person without looking racist.

Plus if we introduce the couples family members we only have to get a few black folks. Cause the white dude got white relatives.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If more men were to speak like this then they'd probably get heard more. Not like Pastor Troy the other day.

I have no issues with gay people in media. All for inclusion, representation and all that bull, I just don't like it when it's tacked on and lazy. Like it's feeling a quota and there's several examples of it but when it's done right and the characters have depth like in Sex Education that was mentioned and Watchmen (black and gay in the 60's, fighting crime and corruption within the group that was sworn to protect? That's depth breh) then I don't have that much of an issue. But it's too blatant to ignore.

Breh you can say this shyt nice as fukk and them jokers ain't gonna listen. Until folks let them know by boycotting these shows the dumb networks will continue with the propaganda.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
One is rescue 911 where the sista finds out her husband is DL. Then leaves him and gets herself a nice old straight white man..:comeon:

Man fukk these shows.

I dig Rescue 911, but that storyline was terribly unnecessary and I saw it coming from a mile away. And of course you have a dyke on there as well, so 4 of your main and recurring black characters are either gay or in IR relationships. They’re not even using effort at this point. It’s a very easy thing to put on tv right now.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
shyts fukking annoying man. Watching Hunters and lo and behold the black girl is fukking gay. Lends nothing to the story characters. Tha fukk man

:comeon:

Came in to post this, bro I turned that bullshyt off after that,,,,,

keep in mind the first episode had a bedwench, the white dude she dating was even disrespecting the black chick to grandma boy on the fence ,,

from this point on if I see any IR or gay shyt with AA I’m turning that shyt off, don’t give a fukk what is ,,,

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here to say a fukk you to the "it's just entertainment" crowd too....i wish I was more simple minded sometimes too
Yeah I wish I could do that too but after reading books by Neely Fuller Jr. and francis cress welsing I cant look at alot mainstream media the same too much convert and not convert :mjpls: in it now days to be looking the other way when it pop up.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't think this is a spoiler, but October faction is not a good show for like 6 episodes. Just skip to episode 7, when the plot begins. There are two brehs later in the show that were pretty good characters. Even a mention of being black. It won't save you from the new cliche, but at least it gives the kids some new focus.