Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm glad somebody finally said something about this on here.

It's like they just can't fathom a straight black male character on alot of shows cause it obviously makes alot of non-black people insecure as hell.'
They gotta make em gay...or asexual...or just an accessory to the white male and white female cast members.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Even gay people notice it

Yep.
he right.
They feeding a fetish to mostly gay white male hollywood execs and liberal media types see Ed Buck.
Because it is killing two birds with one stone. Black and gay.
Also they don't have to create a story for them because their "gayness" makes them interesting.

They are usually the character the straight character goes to talk about relationship problems

Netflix too much on this bullshyt that it is problematic.

Yes and it is a fetish. Think about who runs hollywood, Gay/closet straight white males.
yep

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Popular new cartoon on Youtube based on a webcomic. Only other black male in the series and of course they push that 'genda. Im not even going to say the fukking title, and I only watched 15 min of the first episode because it was so damn stupid.

b&a.png

And not only that, they are trying to push the underaged black girl protagonist with an adult white male. Bad enough its interraical but its a preteen girl with an adult male. And fanrt of this pairing exists like its nothing wrong with it. SIck shyt.

Last edited:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Thinking back on the last four shows me and my girl have binge watched.

Ozark - gay black detective
on the block - effeminate black teenager
The rookie - gay black cop
This Is Us - the one show without it. has strong black male characters, but has a black lesbian daughter

:ohhh:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Thinking back on the last four shows me and my girl have binge watched.

Ozark - gay black detective
on the block - effeminate black teenager
The rookie - gay black cop
This Is Us - the one show without it. has strong black male characters, but has a black lesbian daughter

:ohhh:

Randall’s biological father ended up being gay, bisexual, “fluid” or whatever you wanna call it before he died.

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
Will Smith’s genie in Aladdin, although ends up marrying a woman and having children at the end, mannerisms are extra zesty and effeminate.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Oh my god I’m watching What Men Want right now and of course Taraji has a gay assistant, a coworker that’s on the down low that likes him, and one of her best friend’s has a husband who was exposed as sucking the dikk of another dude that’s at the wedding :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:the only thing I’m surprised about is none of them are black :russ:

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
It isn't just American media either. There was a show Império on Globo in Brazil a few years back. Guess who got cast as the flaming gay dude (and the only Black character)?

I watch Brazilian TV to keep up my language skills. Same bullshyt: many BM are favela criminal types, effeminate, or props and all the pretty BW are with White dudes. It's been like this even longer in Brazil than the US though.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I cancelled my Netflix and Hulu subs over this. It wasn't the sole reason more like the tipping point. Barely any black males in anything not criminal related and when they do show up, they :flabbynsick: or on some agenda shyt.
Man, Im reading through this thread and everyone is naming Netflix shows with the token black male being gay and the woman being a wench. Glad I didnt reup my subscription when I cancelled it in 2014. Didn't miss shyt. Especially when you have 'black" shows like Dear White People :picard: :scust: