Tired of Hollyweirds obsession with making all black male characters gay...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
interesting thread :heh:..but to mention in this thread this was a reason why i had to stop watching that boomerang tv series

you would think that basing off a comedy classic they would be more creative with the characters, development, and showing respect to the backstory? :gucci:

im not one of the guys that thinks there are no gay ppl in the world or shyt like that but gotdamn man this show went a little overboard on it..i couldnt finish the season

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Haven't watched a minute of Watchmen after that gay scene. shyt is too much.

I was too invested at that point but I'm like :dahell:

Your fine ass wife and you dikkin down a white dude:dahell:

Them making Kaldur gay in the young justice animated show pissed me off too

I stopped watching the show and cancelled my sub. He had a chance at two steady girlfriends and they pulled that shyt woooo I was (and still am) heated :wow:

We gotta have a real discussion about Netflix:francis:

I cancelled them way back because they kept doing that shyt with their shows. But I resub for the good shyt like Castlevania and some anime shows. My man Isaac just getting wins over here :mjgrin:

But I may just watch their shows on "other" sites and call it day. :yeshrug:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
The episode focusing on the one black character in Tales from the Loop on Prime

guess what he turns out to be :francis:
Commented on your post for this show’s thread ....fukin pissed at the way TV is going.

Lone Star 911 is just as bad as the regular 911...black dude on there is really a tranny in real life:hhh:. 911 got 3 out of 4 black actors in there gay as fuk and sista Angela is in an IR relationship. Erbody else is normal. :francis: