"Tinashe Is As Close to Janet Jackson As We'll Ever Get" -Complex

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hold up breh breh:ufdup: That IS my wife... (reaches into waistband for a pistol) You tryna go to sleep forever pleighboi?:birdman:
flair-low-blow-o.gif

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wanna know who Beyoncé dressed up as last Halloween?

tumblr_neb93zFAp71rjx5jno1_1280.jpg

Now, I love Tinashe but when she gets anywhere near that level give me a call.

Why would Beyonce dress up as Tinashe ? She's younger than Bey is

Let that Zimbabwean biracial chick live

The girl barely 22 and yet you've got n!ggaz in here clawing on to Janet on some Larry Holmes sh!t

Let her get some records off first, let her develop, let her cook then we'll see where she ends up in 15 years

I remember people sh!tting on RhiRhi for the longest when she wasn't moving units

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
Mya, Ciara, and Aaliyah all came before tinashe and were better dancers so....

Tinashe dances like a stripper on steroids

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't care what nikkaz say, Tinashe prolly the best lookin RnB broad ever. :ohlawd:

Yeah I said it, and what!?:birdman:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Complete and utter blasphemy. I swear wtf is wrong with yall/Complex? This chick has a few mixtapes and 1 retail album and muthafukkas want to compare her to Janet or say she's the closest thing to it????

Not only that people saying she can sing and dance better than Janet. Holla at me when Tinashe can go toe to toe with Michael Jackson when it comes to dancing like Janet did in the scream video

Holla at me when this chick can headline a tour and not be an opening act for Nikki Minaj and Iggy Azalea or even have her own record setting tour that won an Emmy like The Velvet Rope Tour.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I remember people sh!tting on RhiRhi for the longest when she wasn't moving units
You're stretching here. Rihanna wasn't supposed to be what she is, she was an afterthought during her debut, def jam had all their eggs in Tierra Marie's basket, but rih still did ok. Her second album sold even better with SOS and unfaithful....and we all know what happened when gggb dropped.....rih wasn't supposed to be next, she didn't have all these expectations, but she got bigger and bigger. This is the main issue, everytime a new artist comes out now nowadays, one mixtape, EP, single, or album in and everyone makes these stupid proclamations....this shyt needs to chill.

volk

Daps
Reppin
LA
You're stretching here. Rihanna wasn't supposed to be what she is, she was an afterthought during her debut, def jam had all their eggs in Tierra Marie's basket, but rih still did ok. Her second album sold even better with SOS and unfaithful....and we all know what happened when gggb dropped.....rih wasn't supposed to be next, she didn't have all these expectations, but she got bigger and bigger. This is the main issue, everytime a new artist comes out now nowadays, one mixtape, EP, single, or album in and everyone makes these stupid proclamations....this shyt needs to chill.

This right here. I hate how everyone has to be the next __________, the female version of ________, she reminds me of a young _________ :what:. Let new artists be. Tinashe is Tinashe.

And Complex is clearly out here trolling for views. This random dude's opinion isn't that big of a deal.

Dboy41

All Star
Daps
I don't care what nikkaz say, Tinashe prolly the best lookin RnB broad ever. :ohlawd:

Yeah I said it, and what!?:birdman:
She look better than Vanessa Williams?

Y'all nikkas give this ant lookin broad too much.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Janet Jackson has iconic videos and music. She was a star in both movies and television. She's one of the biggest female artists to ever do music. And Tinashe is somehow the closest to Janet as we'll ever get? No, how about you look at Janet's contemporaries, look at the 90's, and look at the early '00's, then re-visit the statement.

What exactly is Tinashe known for? I get the soft voice, but there's several female R&B singers with soft voices that are bigger than Tinashe that are closer to Janet.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only on The Coli does singers with soft voices mean average to bad singing. When people say that someone like Janet is an average or bad singer because she has a soft voice, it says they don't really know music. I mean, say someone is singing off-key, out of tune, or out of their range, but merely having a soft voice doesn't make a singer average or bad.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
she sounds wack and doesn't sound close to Tinashe in any of these videos you posted breh. None of these were real acepellas. I want one where there is no music or production hiding her voice. Yall just being nostalgic.:beli:

And that picture you posted, she looks good but even in her prime she was never as pretty as Tinashe. Janet always had thin lips and I don't like that. She still looked too much like her brothers, especially 80s Micheal.Janet wanted to conform to the European standard of beauty so bad that she reconstructed her face. Tinashe's beauty is natural. FULL LIPS, great smile, sparkling eyes and better personality. Janet always bored me off stage.

Janet wish she had this much personality

janet sounds wack? muthaucka, please :heh::camby:
more acapellas (the 1st 2 songs still got some music in the background but you can clearly hear her singin' without any problems :comeon:)

janet now and in the 90's >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tinashe

90's era janet

janet-jackson-janet-jackson-14116482-553-700.jpg

1b52759e315127af2d3f80bf316e5ab8.jpg

janet-jackson-10.jpg

even right before janet really had plastic surgery work done and loss some weight, she was still better lookin' than tinashe, janet in 1986 circa her "control" album era

WHYDFML_Cover.jpg

and personality? man, please :rudy: janet got plenty of that :noah:

Last edited: