"Tinashe Is As Close to Janet Jackson As We'll Ever Get" -Complex

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
there's nothing moronic about saying Tinsahe is a better singer and dancer than someone who only became popular because of her brother

it's you whose moronic for not knowing subjective from facts

post one Janet acapella. I dare you, dumb nikka :mjlol:
If Janet is only popular cause of her brother then why aren't all of the other siblings looked at in the same light ain't nobody trying going out their way to see Tito and Latoya. She was able to become a legend in her own right despite being Michael's sister. That is an incredible feat.
And Tinashe dancing better than Janet is laughable.
Janet acapella:

janet is the blueprint and Tinashe ain't shyt but another run of the mill lightskin chick.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
If Janet is only popular cause of her brother then why aren't all of the other siblings looked at in the same light ain't nobody trying going out their way to see Tito and Latoya. She was able to become a legend in her own right despite being Michael's sister. That is an incredible feat.
And Tinashe dancing better than Janet is laughable.
Janet acapella:

janet is the blueprint and Tinashe ain't shyt but another run of the mill lightskin chick.

was that video the best effort of an accapella? Just because her other sibling didn't make it doesn't mean she's not less talented than Tinashe.

like I said, she can't sing better than Tinashe. less range and one tone. Janet's voice was Jene Aiko status.

Janet is the blueprint. okay. dumb logic. so were pioneer rappers, but they were eventually surpassed.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I feel like if Janet didn't end up getting punished for the Super Bowl controversy, people wouldn't feel so comfortable disrespecting her like this.

How many artists have a run from Control to The Velvet Rope? Think about the artists Janet inspired and influenced. She became one of the biggest stars in the world off of her own talent, but let others tell it, it's like she didn't exist past a couple years.

Even in 2015, Tinashe couldn't be compared to her. These artists are always referred to as the next so-and-so while barely having anything to show for it. I put in work for three decades establishing myself, making the whole world take me seriously when my own circle doubted what I could do, and then some artist has two or three singles that get popular for a couple weeks which means they're the next me? What the hell is that? :mjtf: