"Tinashe Is As Close to Janet Jackson As We'll Ever Get" -Complex

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
wow, I have never heard any of Tinashe's music (I don't do the radio thing) , she got any popular stuff out I should check out?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's all you could could. Post one son of Janet singing without production covering her vocal flaws. No beats and top notch producing and then we will decide who is the better singer.
nikka I don't care if she could sing a lil better...she's not a better artist overall...people still have a hard time putting Beyonce over Janet music and performance wise..this bytch Tinashe ain't got nothin..u crazy...I don't care how much u got a crush on the bytch..she ain't no Janet Jackson...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
No u not right..if we did a fukkin worldwide poll u would get embarrassed..I fukkin hate the internet...there's plenty of people in the world who have technical chops but ain't fukkin with certain artists and there's a reason for that...the bytch ain't got the output..period...
lol @You resorting to world wide poll.:mjlol::deadmanny:

Since when did the general population determine with an artist is really talented or not? Of course she would win, she's more popular, has more hits and is Micheal Jackson's(the real talent) sister. People aren't gonna take into account how she sound when top notch production aren't backing her up. I can't believe you actually pulled this card in you argument. The general population would also say that Madonna and Rihanna are some of the most talented female artist ever and we know that's a lie.:russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
lol @You resorting to world wide poll.:mjlol::deadmanny:

Since when did the general population determine with an artist is really talented or not? Of course she would win, she's more popular, has more hits and is Micheal Jackson's(the real talent) sister. People aren't gonna take into account how she sound when top notch production aren't backing her up. I can't believe you actually pulled this card in you argument. The general population would also say that Madonna and Rihanna are some of the most talented female artist ever and we know that's a lie.:russ:
nikka...go get a bunch of actual musicians together...and ask them to compare Janet and Tinashe...lol..u sound crazy nikka...Janet has CLASSIC records...Tinashe reminds me of a chick who would've came n went in the 80s...

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
:what: nikka she was Janet Jackson...Tinashe not fukkin wit Janet fam I don't care how much u try to rationalize the comparison...
Exactly. She she had hella push. Hella marketing. Hella musical business game.

Janet has classic material no doubt. But she's not untouchable

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
nikka I don't care if she could sing a lil better...she's not a better artist overall...people still have a hard time putting Beyonce over Janet music and performance wise..this bytch Tinashe ain't got nothin..u crazy...I don't care how much u got a crush on the bytch..she ain't no Janet Jackson...
I never said she was a better artist. learn how to read my post without your emotions getting in the ways. In terms of raw talents, Tinashe has her beats. Janet had a whole team behind her, production wise and songwriting. Tinashe made alot of her beats earlier in her career and wrote her own shyt. If she had Rihanna's team, she would be a staple in the industry right now. Plus Tinashe doesn't usually do pop records that's radio friendly.:manny:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
The article doesn't suggest she's better than Janet in any way. Just that she's in that Janet lane and could possibly give that lane its greatest push since Aaliyah.