Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
196157.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikkas really in here entertaining this bullshyt?..off music and performance ALONE...Janet obliterates Tinashe...ZERO contest...now let's get to looks..do u nikkas think every light skin or Spanish chick is the best shyt in the world?..cause she aint fukkin wit Janet...u dont see many prime Janet Jackson's walkin around...but u def see alotta Tinashe's..

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
janet didn't need the facial surgery either however she got it and still looks great too :umad:

Janet-Jackson.jpg

these acapellas of janet are faaaar better than tinashe:jawalrus::banderas: and janet was really the blueprint for artists like aaliyah and ciara. she ain't in the same category as aaliyah however she's not in the same league or anywhere close to whitney houston or mariah carey

once again, these janet acapellas though :ohlawd:

she sounds wack and doesn't sound close to Tinashe in any of these videos you posted breh. None of these were real acepellas. I want one where there is no music or production hiding her voice. Yall just being nostalgic.:beli:

And that picture you posted, she looks good but even in her prime she was never as pretty as Tinashe. Janet always had thin lips and I don't like that. She still looked too much like her brothers, especially 80s Micheal.Janet wanted to conform to the European standard of beauty so bad that she reconstructed her face. Tinashe's beauty is natural. FULL LIPS, great smile, sparkling eyes and better personality. Janet always bored me off stage.

Janet wish she had this much personality

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
nikkas really in here entertaining this bullshyt?..off music and performance ALONE...Janet obliterates Tinashe...ZERO contest...now let's get to looks..do u nikkas think every light skin or Spanish chick is the best shyt in the world?..cause she aint fukkin wit Janet...u dont see many prime Janet Jackson's walkin around...but u def see alotta Tinashe's..
:salute:exactly!!!

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
:what: wrong on ALL fronts..the fukk is wrong wit u nikkas?...I don't even see why people sweat that Tinashe chick...she look like a random Spanish chick I see around my way...
And Janet looks like the average black chick I see around around in the Bay.

I am right. You are wrong. I never liked her puffy ass cheeks when she smiled. In terms of raw talent, she's not touching Tinashe except for stage performance.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
she sounds wack and doesn't sound close to Tinashe in any of these videos you posted breh. None of these were real acepellas. I want one where there is no music or production hiding her voice. Yall just being nostalgic.:beli:

And that picture you posted, she looks good but even in her prime she was never as pretty as Tinashe. Janet always had thin lips and I don't like that. She still looked too much like her brothers, especially 80s Micheal.Janet wanted to conform to the European standard of beauty so bad that she reconstructed her face. Tinashe's beauty is natural. FULL LIPS, great smile, sparkling eyes and better personality. Janet always bored me off stage.

Janet wish she had this much personality

:camby:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And Janet looks like the average black chick I see around around in the Bay.

I am right. You are wrong. I never liked her puffy ass cheeks when she smiled. In terms of raw talent, she's not touching Tinashe except for stage performance.
No u not right..if we did a fukkin worldwide poll u would get embarrassed..I fukkin hate the internet...there's plenty of people in the world who have technical chops but ain't fukkin with certain artists and there's a reason for that...the bytch ain't got the output..period...