Timbaland Produced A Biggie Track With A.I.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So the same people who barely support real music anymore will support this? Fake rap songs made on purpose? Ok…

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please don't compare this to Drake making Aaliyah songs. Aaliyah never knew Drake. Timbaland and Biggie were at least in the same orbit due to the Missy connection.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Adapt or die.
Finally someone gets it
Everyone in the AI threads bytching and moaning about it sound exactly like the fools 20 years ago bytching and moaning about napster
The tech is here and it's not going away
Get with the times or get left behind, it's that simple
Imagine a Timbaland/AI produced album with Aaliyah joints
He's embracing the tech instead of being afraid of it like Metallica (who of course happily take Spotify/Apple money)

I hope I make it to 2043...just to witness 2 world changing tech evolutions in my life time is wild.
I can't wait to see what the world will be like 20 years from now

:ohlawd:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Hold tf up man. They got Biggie …sounding like Biggie….using modern terminology ‘it’s not giving’ :ohhh::picard::lupe:

Yea homie above hit the nail on the head ‘adapt or die’. This is insane. And there is no putting the genie back in the bottle

Also the music biz has a clear case study of what happens when you try to stifle technology: they fought downloads as long as they could until they had to embrace it with streaming.

Timbo is smart to be the first major producer to embrace it. Again this is just insane and these threads are living testimonies. Imagine how how dumb folk sounded in the first Internet forum posts.