Timbaland Produced A Biggie Track With A.I.

M4T

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, Florida
Rights to image and likeness will be the new masters in the music industry. The new 360

They’ve had this forecasted

Just listen to this and it already has that pieced together sound. Eminem made this while high off sleeping pills piecing together verses. This song is the prototypical posthumous AI sound

Rights to image and likeness will be the new masters in the music industry. The new 360

Just listen to this and it already has that pieced together sound. Eminem made this while high off sleeping pills piecing together verses. This song is the prototypical posthumous AI sound

Those were real pac vocals tho, em just pitch shifted them and changed the tempos to fit the new beats, they used ai to on the intros when pac was shouting out the feature artist

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh it’s going to be fukkin wild in the next 5 years with this A.I shyt. Especially for artists. shyt is going to get so good you won’t be able to tell if the artist was in the studio or not. Cardi B better watch before labels start dropping albums without the artists consent.
When Pardi & Yachty cut out the middle man :wow:

Daps

always wanted to know what was the original song called where they took these vocals from ?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First 8 bars I hear Ross

Timbaland needs to scrap that idea and hit the studio with Ross. Whatever they could come up with would still better than an A.I. Biggie album. 12 tracks of Rick Ross with a Drake feature and a posse cut featuring Nas, Andre 3000, and Jay Z (another installment of Maybach Music) would br crazy.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like it :yeshrug: and like others said it's the future, also :mjlol: yall in here talking about "fake" lyrics, like if these rappers did a ounce of what's in their bars