Timbaland Produced A Biggie Track With A.I.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Typical Timbo beat we’ve heard a million times and lyrically as corny as I imagined

He’s going to love it when people use AI for his beats

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
All it takes is a few tweaks. People kill me with the AI will never replace human jobs talk.

Look how fast its going. You don't see whats coming next.

I mean an unheard BIG album produced by Timbaland is like a fantasy album to me. But if its actually that good, thats the end of an era. Humanity is less after that.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think the AI shyt lame as hell but honestly if a top tier producer wanna make fire beats to the voice of BIG or Pac that’s the only pass! Matter of fact make a BIG/Pac collab album fukk it :mjpls:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This doesn't sound like Biggie. It sounds like one of the several Biggie clones that Timbaland was signing in the early 00's. I wouldn't be surprised if this song originally belonged to one of them, specifically D.O.E.

The A.I. sounds great when it actually sounds like something that the real artist would actually make. Kim's "Money Talks" would make a great AI Biggie song over a Timbo beat. So would Lloyd Banks "I'm So Fly".

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
This doesn't sound like Biggie. It sounds like one of the several Biggie clones that Timbaland was signing in the early 00's. I wouldn't be surprised if this song originally belonged to one of them, specifically D.O.E.

This definitely sounds like D.O.E.

And Tim fronts so much, this might be an old acapella that he cooked up a new beat for.