Timbaland Produced A Biggie Track With A.I.

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As someone who grew up on BIG's music and understood how great Timbo was when he really cemented himself in the game (96-97)...this is sorta like a dream come true

The closest we got to having BIG on a Timbo beat was BIG writing for Kim on the song Money Talks

BIG's flow was water, I can only imagine him in 98-00 getting peak Timbo beats...imagine him on Big Pimpin, You Owe Me, Is That Your Chick, Hot Boyz (Missy), and Hey Papi :picard:
Money talks gets regular playback from me to this day.
"Call himself :heh:
First mistake
Jesus piece was fake:skip:
But wait
He got singles in his cake
I ain't fukkin with him :childplease:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
Rights to image and likeness will be the new masters in the music industry. The new 360

They’ve had this forecasted

Just listen to this and it already has that pieced together sound. Eminem made this while high off sleeping pills piecing together verses. This song is the prototypical posthumous AI sound

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beat sounds like money cash hoes

There’s nothing wrong with him doing it… it’s not like he’s trying to release and sell it
Exactly. How y'all gonna be mad at a legendary producer playing around with new tools? Were y'all mad that the sample on Fab's song wasn't really saying "breathe"? Y'all felt a way about "through the wire"? Smh

Last edited:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. How y'all gonna be mad at a legendary producer playing around with new tools? Were y'all mad that the sample on Fab's song wasn't really saying "breathe"? Smh

For producers I’ve seen some dope software that uses AI to produce sounds

People fear what they don’t understand especially when it comes to new technology. Some good can come if it but of course there’s going to people that will do stupid things with it. That’s natural

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
It will get better with time
no it wont and why would you even want or support this?

if they can make art without artist the shyt is pointless. the best aspect of art is the human putting their soul into their work. AI cant do this. everyone has lost the point