Timbaland Produced A Biggie Track With A.I.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
As someone who grew up on BIG's music and understood how great Timbo was when he really cemented himself in the game (96-97)...this is sorta like a dream come true

The closest we got to having BIG on a Timbo beat was BIG writing for Kim on the song Money Talks

BIG's flow was water, I can only imagine him in 98-00 getting peak Timbo beats...imagine him on Big Pimpin, You Owe Me, Is That Your Chick, Hot Boyz (Missy), and Hey Papi :picard:

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As someone who grew up on BIG's music and understood how great Timbo was when he really cemented himself in the game (96-97)...this is sorta like a dream come true

The closest we got to having BIG on a Timbo beat was BIG writing for Kim on the song Money Talks

BIG's flow was water, I can only imagine him in 98-00 getting peak Timbo beats...imagine him on Big Pimpin, You Owe Me, Is That Your Chick, Hot Boyz (Missy), and Hey Papi :picard:

Song is so slept on...

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

:ohhh: Never thought about that. That’s definitely one of my favorite Timbaland beats

Somebody need to AI this into biggie’s voice. I wonder if theres a reference track out there somewhere with BIG’s actual vocals

Edit: of course it’s not on streaming, like most older movie soundtracks

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Big over Ryde Or Die Chick, Party People, & Some Like It Hot would've been crazy