art.robin.givens.gi.jpg

O.J.-Nicole-Simpson.jpg

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

un huh...so the avg woman doesnt get hollered at multiple times a day?

:patrice:

:krs:

That don't mean they getting offered dikk. Some nikkas just talk to every bytch. Two of my nikkas holler at everything but when some of them bytches holler back, them nikkas is like "aww man, I played myself". I don't wanna fukk wit that girl. I was just being friendly"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:salute:

ive only been divorced once...in my second marriage now...

my ex filed...but to be honest it was my fault...we got married too young and i ran her into the ground...this is why i preach waiting until youre mentally ready and know yourself...

atleast you have a plan...i can respect that :lawd:

:salute: back, yup women always file just like how they end the majority of relationships.

Just like in mrs. doubtfire rememebr that?

I hope your second marriage is life long breh, no many deserves to go through two divorces

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly where the hell do you people get this shyt from. The average guy is not offering his dikk to a woman multiple times a day.

your a idiot

the majority of women get hit on daily, however 99% of those dudes have no chance.

most infidelity occurs in the workplace, or through online (Fb looking for a ex etc.)

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your a idiot

the majority of women get hit on daily, however 99% of those dudes have no chance.

most infidelity occurs in the workplace, or through online (Fb looking for a ex etc.)

Getting "hit" on does not = offering dikk. Like I said before some dudes just like to talk shyt.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Getting "hit" on does not = offering dikk. Like I said before some dudes just like to talk shyt.

oh PLEASE

because most guys wont be like hey ma lets go smash, but talking to a girl she already knows.

Any average chick can get dikk at any time of the day if they want, its why a women who sleeps around is a dirty slut but a man who does is held in high regard

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
If Duncan KNEW she was cheating but hired the P.I. so he could have proof in court, he knew what he was doing. I don't know what the laws in TEXAS are concerning divorce, but if infidelity determines the outcome of custody, child support, alimony, etc then Tim is a very SMART man. He probably planned the entire thing out. Hell, Tim PROBABLY had a desire to get rid of her and was looking for a way out. You never know. His wife is scum, and if she think ole boy about to settle down with her, she buggin.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh PLEASE

because most guys wont be like hey ma lets go smash, but talking to a girl she already knows.

Any average chick can get dikk at any time of the day if they want, its why a women who sleeps around is a dirty slut but a man who does is held in high regard

shyt talking does not = offering dikk.

You nikkas are as delusional as these bytches who think any nikka that look at her wants to fukk her.

A woman is looked down for sleeping around because she can only bear one mans child at a time, not because she can easily get dikk, you dumb fukk. Men can get pusssy just as easy as a woman if not easier.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leostare: its not about her being offered cock. its about her craving it. the nikka wasnt saying duncan shoulda locked her in the dungeon. he was pointing out the fact that duncan allowed her to be a in position where temptation could be born and nurtured.

thank you. It's not the same as some random nikka at the mall, parking lot, or anywhere trying get the number.

He's around this chick all the time consistently, they obviously got to know each other and he started dikking her down

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You nikkas are as delusional as these bytches who think any nikka that look at her wants to fukk her.

A woman is looked down for sleeping around because she can only bear one mans child at a time, not because she can easily get dikk, you dumb fukk. Men can get pusssy just as easy as a woman if not easier.

the bolded isnt true...

and youre the delusional one, friend.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bolded isnt true...

and youre the delusional one, friend.

It's a rare instance when a woman is impregnated by two men simultaneously.

And I'm not delusional and I'm not your friend.

Like I said conversing with a chick or flirting does not = offering dikk. If that's the case woman throw p*ssy at men all day everyday.

You and Reincar are two low self-esteem having fukkboys with no clue about life.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I don't know man most dudes arent just talking to girls shyt for giggles. Your talking to them for a reason more often than not and it's usually to get with them not just to say hi. :manny:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
What is sanaa lathan or michelle obama gonna do ? Michelle obama sayin shes a single mother and wishes she was Beyonce, tried to leave Barack Twice, when his career was taking a hit. Sanaa Lathan 41 and cant get married. :russ:

The only way to meet a good American woman is luck because these hoes are TRASH!

White women are in it for the long run so they can tax you later.

Yeah but Michelle stayed with Obama BEFORE his career went up. All marriages have problems, even more so when the dough is low, but through all that she stuck with him, and hell yeah, I bet she had plenty of black friends saying to dump the hippie mixed loser for a real man, blah blah blah, but she rode for her man, not for money, not for status, but for love. That's what happens when the chick is already established herself.

lol saw Sanaa Lathan ruuning around with terrance howard in toronto clubbing

at 41 :snoop:

:obama: at Terrance, he is runnin' around with a girl on his level, which is what most of these dumb azz athletes need to be doin'.

StrahanJackedUp.jpg

she walked away with 15mill breh

why he wife average female...i can easily find the same type a chick on pof and smash 2nights later
smh at strahan..huge L

:clap: Nikka, you Tim Duncan, your b*tch needs to be Zsa Zsa Gabor/Liz Taylor/Diana Ross/Oprah Winfrey status all in one. You a millionaire marryin' white trash that wouldn't be allowed past Keith Urban's front door? :what:

Read this Shyt with a BRAIN next time LOL. What does a woman making 100k plus a year have to so with a marriage working out? If you marry the WRONG person, anything is bound to happen smh

Because genius, a b*tch who is already making cash is not going to leave you on some stupid sh*t. Everybody strays, there are arguments, etc etc, but you are on the same level. You think Giselle would leave Tom Brady for Adebissi :pachaha: Giselle gets offers from millionaire international playboys all day. This white bish jumped ship for the first attractive person who told her she smelled nice :dead:

this is far from the truth....

how much a person makes has nothing to do with their character...thats what you should be looking at...how she acts...and most importantly how she treats you....women qualify mates by their bank accounts (some women) not men...

a woman with $$$ can still be trash just as well as a broke one...she just drives a better car

No it's not, an educated/self-made/six-figure+ bish ON AVERAGE is not going to leave an ESTABLISHED marriage, because she is ABOUT something. These hoes that these athletes fall prey to ain't sh*t, that's the difference. Yes Paris Hilton is trash, but not a Melody Hopson. More Michelles, more Melodies, more Beyonces, those are the type of prime black women a prime black man should be wifed up with, not white trash or video hoes.