tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Anyone with a white woman knows that after a couple years they become naggy and passive aggressive. Get a woman that obeys you, preferably of your race.
:childplease:
since when have black women been docile?? fukk outta here...:heh: they won't even let you do kinky shyt to them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:childplease:
since when have black women been docile?? fukk outta here...:heh: they won't even let you do kinky shyt to them.
If you're looking for a chick thats going to let you fukk her in the ass, i dont know what to tell you about that but what im saying is, as a relationship goes on in years, things change. You never know how you're woman is going to be as the years go on. Being a race stan is a good way to take an L.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
In terms of alimony and child support? or just in general?

In general it doesn't matter.

More than likely she will get the kids since timmy been on the road since he entered the league.

It took Dwayne wade having a crazy ex wife for him to get custody

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
amy-tim-duncan0.jpg

More dirt has emerged in the Tim Duncan divorce saga. First, there was the revelation that Tim and Amy were attempting to get a divorce on the sly by using only their initials and not their names on their divorce papers. Now it comes out that Tim hired a private investigator to follow Amy because he believed she was cheating on him.

It's just an assumption these days that if someone in a marriage is cheating it's the guy, especially if the man is a professional athlete. It’s still gossip, but this time it looks like Tim’s wife was the one dipping out. Tim has always been known to be a huge part of the San Antonio community, a big part of his church, and simply an all-around great guy. At this point, it looks like Amy might have played him. Although we still don't know all the details, it appears she was the one doing the dirt.

:myman:

Tim will buried this b!tch in court thanks to the P.I.. plus duncan connects in san antonio from judges and lawyers.. and this b!tch think that personal trainer is going to settle down with her and 2 kids :deadrose: she will have another thing coming.. that trainer banging other hoez too

He probably hired Pop. I was reading that SI article and it said he used to be a spy :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:bryan:

he has the private investigator plus evidence on his side

he has a strong case IMO

Young padawan it means nothing, infidelity does not matter in divorce proceedings..

She will prob get like 5 mill an s custody of the children and Tim will have to fork like 15-20k a month maybe more in child support till there 18.

Not to mention as a man your heart Is destroyed being away from your kids and the woman you love betrayed you.

Divorced men are 25 percent more likely y to commit suicide than single males.

Most men don't know their wives till divorce courts.

Look at Ashley coles divorce, strahans divorce

A black Man never wins in a divorce court married to a white chick.

Tim yelled at me 5 years ago

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Anyone with a white woman knows that after a couple years they become naggy and passive aggressive. Get a woman that obeys you, preferably of your race.

what he said^^^

I have noticed a pattern among my friends who are happy in their marriage....their wives are super submissive/obeys them...and they treat them right as a result of this they rarely fight.

women like that are rarely found in the western world that's the problem. :sadcam:

Marriage at this point is a lottery.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
smh this the trainer she was having an affair with yall smh

Benny-Mobley-black-shirt-224x300.png

6'5, 250 pounds man named bigodingo adebessi :dry:

tim never had a chance :sadcam:

Benny-Mobley.jpg

:mjpls: Yeah Bigodingo Adebessi also works part-time as a professional bodybuilder and helps the US Army Rangers develop good fitness habits

this dumbass site is so gullible :dead:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
infidelity does not matter in divorce

However, adultery can still be a basis for divorce and there are strategic reasons for claiming alleging the fault of your spouse. One is pure vindication of your right as the innocent spouse who has been wronged by an extramarital affair. A more practical reason to pursue this course of action is if you are seeking a larger piece of the pie during the property division process. Although it is a more difficult process, if you are able to prove that your spouse cheated on you and that this infidelity caused the end of the marriage, a Texas judge may award you more than half of the marital property. It could also lead to a greater amount of alimony.

Adultery can also be a factor in determining child custody. Cheating spouse who bring their illicit partners into the children’s lives are more likely to find themselves in a seriously weakened position when they go to court. If you were the cheating spouse, the degree to which you exposed your children to the affair will factor into court’s decision. Another important factor is the amount of community assets the cheater spent on the affair. Adultery by itself is bad enough by itself, but the damage is compounded when the adulterer spends joint money on expensive gifts or vacations for the object of the extramarital liason.

One of the problems with using adultery as grounds for divorce in Texas is the fact that you must prove the infidelity happened, which can lead to a burdensome process of gathering evidence and reopening old wounds. At the same time, the differing attitudes of individual judges means that there can be wildly different approaches used in different counties and before different judges. Some are more tolerant of extramarital affairs, seeing them as symptoms of a disintegrating marriage more than the cause. Other judges can be deeply offended and rule harshly against the philandering cheaters who come before them. Knowing the temperament of the judge is crucial to succeeding in an adultery-based divorce in Texas.

he didnt hire a PI for no reason..

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Marriage is such a fukkin' joke now :snoop:

This is why I can't take some people who are against gay marriage seriously......because I know some of those same people have either cheated, or got married knowing damn well they're not in it for life....that's how rampant infidelity is

As if God is looking at two nikkas exchanging rings like :ufdup:, but he's also looking at you smashing a stripper in you and your wife's bedroom like :salute:

That "have your fun first then settle down" shyt is some of the biggest nonsense I've ever heard. The majority of people (not women, PEOPLE) who fukk around in their teens and 20s will stay doing that shyt for the rest of their life......even through their own bullshyt marriages and other supposedly-exclusive relationships

There's no such thing as getting sex with random people "out of your system", so you can commit to monogamy later on. You either want to be monogamous and find that special someone to grow old with, or you wanna smash random people. You become one of the two well by your 20s, and it's unlikely that shyt will change afterwards

There ain't a nikka on here who can honestly say that they like smashing random fine-ass bytches RIGHT NOW in their teens/20s, but once they hit 35-40, by that point they wouldn't mind being stuck with only fukking their wife's ever-aging and fattening body. Most men still look okay in their 40s, can still go in the bedroom by that time, and they usually have more money than they did when they were younger.....which attracts (usually younger) women. Y'all think he gonna reflect on all the bad hoes he ran through and be like ":dontlike: That's outta my system, breh"? Not impossible, but not likely, either

I would imagine the same thing goes for sluts who sleep around in their 20s but act like they can stay to one dikk when they're older.....even when some young nikka wanna get his MILF on with her because he thinks she's unhappy in her marriage since she was never the exclusive-type to begin with.....and he's probably right......

:salute:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
what he said^^^

I have noticed a pattern among my friends who are happy in their marriage....their wives are super submissive/obeys them...and they treat them right as a result of this they rarely fight.

women like that are rarely found in the western world that's the problem. :sadcam:

Marriage at this point is a lottery.

Whats crazy is you'll have men that tell you that you need a woman whos more like some kind of sassy neck snapping no nonsense cuss you out diva. No, men dont need that. Men dont need a woman telling them what to do, bossing them around and not doing what they say. Thats what a little boy needs.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've warned you all.

:patrice:

atleast you are consistent....

im curious whats your plan? eternal bachelorhood? in theory that sounds good but how many men have the will to pull it off? and im not talking about being scared...but desire for companionship...

im married...i enjoy my wifes company...and no shyt isnt perfect. but it is good 99% of the time...

this is my second marriage...i can speak on divorce from personal experience unlike most in this thread who just copy/paste horror stories...so nothing said in here is surprising to me...and i still have faith that marriage can be a good thing...everybodys experience is different...if 2 people are committed to making their marriage work...it will :obama: