tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Strahan was trying to play hardball with his soon to be ex-wife. As soon as she started calling Strahan gay and shyt, putting his business on front street, that nicca paid up :pachaha:
----

if kobe didn't make up with his wife, that nicca would have been forced to give up 75-80%(half + alimony + child support) of what he owns. :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but Michelle stayed with Obama BEFORE his career went up. All marriages have problems, even more so when the dough is low, but through all that she stuck with him, and hell yeah, I bet she had plenty of black friends saying to dump the hippie mixed loser for a real man, blah blah blah, but she rode for her man, not for money, not for status, but for love. That's what happens when the chick is already established herself.

:obama: at Terrance, he is runnin' around with a girl on his level, which is what most of these dumb azz athletes need to be doin'.

:clap: Nikka, you Tim Duncan, your b*tch needs to be Zsa Zsa Gabor/Liz Taylor/Diana Ross/Oprah Winfrey status all in one. You a millionaire marryin' white trash that wouldn't be allowed past Keith Urban's front door? :what:

Because genius, a b*tch who is already making cash is not going to leave you on some stupid sh*t. Everybody strays, there are arguments, etc etc, but you are on the same level. You think Giselle would leave Tom Brady for Adebissi :pachaha: Giselle gets offers from millionaire international playboys all day. This white bish jumped ship for the first attractive person who told her she smelled nice :dead:

No it's not, an educated/self-made/six-figure+ bish ON AVERAGE is not going to leave an ESTABLISHED marriage, because she is ABOUT something. These hoes that these athletes fall prey to ain't sh*t, that's the difference. Yes Paris Hilton is trash, but not a Melody Hopson. More Michelles, more Melodies, more Beyonces, those are the type of prime black women a prime black man should be wifed up with, not white trash or video hoes.
I see what you're saying. If you're rich, marry rich n dont save, no bytch.

:whew:

Dont ask me how.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but Michelle stayed with Obama BEFORE his career went up. All marriages have problems, even more so when the dough is low, but through all that she stuck with him, and hell yeah, I bet she had plenty of black friends saying to dump the hippie mixed loser for a real man, blah blah blah, but she rode for her man, not for money, not for status, but for love. That's what happens when the chick is already established herself.

:obama: at Terrance, he is runnin' around with a girl on his level, which is what most of these dumb azz athletes need to be doin'.

:clap: Nikka, you Tim Duncan, your b*tch needs to be Zsa Zsa Gabor/Liz Taylor/Diana Ross/Oprah Winfrey status all in one. You a millionaire marryin' white trash that wouldn't be allowed past Keith Urban's front door? :what:

Because genius, a b*tch who is already making cash is not going to leave you on some stupid sh*t. Everybody strays, there are arguments, etc etc, but you are on the same level. You think Giselle would leave Tom Brady for Adebissi :pachaha: Giselle gets offers from millionaire international playboys all day. This white bish jumped ship for the first attractive person who told her she smelled nice :dead:

No it's not, an educated/self-made/six-figure+ bish ON AVERAGE is not going to leave an ESTABLISHED marriage, because she is ABOUT something. These hoes that these athletes fall prey to ain't sh*t, that's the difference. Yes Paris Hilton is trash, but not a Melody Hopson. More Michelles, more Melodies, more Beyonces, those are the type of prime black women a prime black man should be wifed up with, not white trash or video hoes.

The crazy thing is you would think it would be the other way around. If you don't have money you with think they would be less likely to do some dumb stuff to jeopardize that.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is you would think it would be the other way around. If you don't have money you with think they would be less likely to do some dumb stuff to jeopardize that.

Breh, you got it, but these nikkaz don't get it. When Princess Di tried to marry out her circle the royal family was like :stop: You can f*ck around all you want, but your WIFE is your WIFE, not your f*ckbuddy. If you a one in a million nikka, your wife needs to be a one in a million bish. It's that simple. Nikkaz startin' to realize why royal families only be marryin' each other, it's to stay away from ratchet sh*t like this. To expect a woman to be 100% faithful while you are on the road f*ckin' dime hoes all the time is unrealistic, but at least do better. Like Charlemagne said, if his bish leave him, he better be some kind of movie star/top athlete. Only a ratchet bish would mess up her marriage to a ten figure nikka over a personal trainer :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, you got it, but these nikkaz don't get it. When Princess Di tried to marry out her circle the royal family was like :stop: You can f*ck around all you want, but your WIFE is your WIFE, not your f*ckbuddy. If you a one in a million nikka, your wife needs to be a one in a million bish. It's that simple. Nikkaz startin' to realize why royal families only be marryin' each other, it's to stay away from ratchet sh*t like this. To expect a woman to be 100% faithful while you are on the road f*ckin' dime hoes all the time is unrealistic, but at least do better. Like Charlemagne said, if his bish leave him, he better be some kind of movie star/top athlete. Only a ratchet bish would mess up her marriage to a ten figure nikka over a personal trainer :snoop:

I don't know Tim Duncan but he doesn't seem the type who slept with groupies etc.

Prob only 3 nikkas in the history if the nba who never messed with groupies

Tim Duncan
Ac green

N Jason Collins

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't know Tim Duncan but he doesn't seem the type who slept with groupies etc.

Prob only 3 nikkas in the history if the nba who never messed with groupies

Tim Duncan
Ac green

N Jason Collins

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

It could be true, but my point is regardless, it should have never gotten this far. You would never see Angie Jolie leavin' Pitt for a f*ckin' gardener. :heh:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More reason to NOT get married....

But that "symbolic" wedding may sound a bit more feasible...

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could be true, but my point is regardless, it should have never gotten this far. You would never see Angie Jolie leavin' Pitt for a f*ckin' gardener. :heh:

Didn't Heidi Klum leave Seal for a bodyguard? Didn't some rich white bytch cheat on her husband with some no frills rapper? Didn't Coco allegedly do the same to Ice-T?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
This shyt happens to cornball nikkas. Simply put that's what happened here. How don't you know your girl... WIFE is cheating for years.

That nikka is on the road 6 months out of the year bruh :mindblown:

Women are sneaky as fukk and most can do what they do and not get caught UNLESS they want to get caught. Its women cheating on nikkas and they see each other 365... just think if you a man that is on the road focused on rings and winning at a high level. She knows u wont just randomly come home when she can literally see your ass is playing the Lakers at Staples.

shyt reminds me of when i lived near Paris Island. Them hoes was rachet as fukk because they knew their dude was in Iraq and there was no chance he would pop up.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Didn't Heidi Klum leave Seal for a bodyguard? Didn't some rich white bytch cheat on her husband with some no frills rapper? Didn't Coco allegedly do the same to Ice-T?

1) Heidi Klum was pregnant with another man's child when Seal picked her up. :patrice: Need I say more?

2) :whoa: that rapper was Jay Electronica, he ain't no ordinary rapper. Not to mention Kate Rothschild was a heiress, she didn't earn her own money. Just because she wasn't in the papers until now, doesn't mean she wasn't as scandalous before.

3) Coco? Really? :heh:

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, there's always going to be that ONE black sheep, but ON AVERAGE the odds play much more in your favor when a SELF-MADE bish is involved.

I love her 'cause she got her own
She don't need mine, so she leave mine alone
There ain't nothin' that's more sexy
Than a girl that want, but don't need me
Young independent, yeah, she work hard
But you can tell from the way that she walk
She don't slow down 'cause she ain't got time
To be complaining, shawty gon' shine

She don't expect nothin' from no guy
She plays aggressive, but she's still shy
But you never know her softer side By lookin' in her eyes
Knowing she can do for herself
Makes me wanna give her my world
Only kinda girl I want
Independent queen workin' for her throne
:blessed:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pretty sure if Duncan cheated, there wouldn't even be a thread made.