tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It could be true, but my point is regardless, it should have never gotten this far. You would never see Angie Jolie leavin' Pitt for a f*ckin' gardener. :heh:

hypergamy dont care, women dont deal with logic but with Emotions

its why they go back to nikkas who beat them, nikkas who cheat etc.

Men deal with logic you sit back and think how this dumb whore gave it up for a gardener?

in her eyes shrugs that gardener gave her attention, canoodled her when b*stard tim was on the roard, gave her a rose when tim forgot their 12 year 3 month anniversary, when she was sick he made green tea from a plant in the backyard.

a woman will leave you for a broke azz ron goldman type nikka working at a restaurant if he tingles her, that infidelity fog for women is NO JOKE

As a man youw ill go insane trying to realize the dumb ass decisions women make

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1) Heidi Klum was pregnant with another man's child when Seal picked her up. :patrice: Need I say more?

2) :whoa: that rapper was Jay Electronica, he ain't no ordinary rapper. Not to mention Kate Rothschild was a heiress, she didn't earn her own money. Just because she wasn't in the papers until now, doesn't mean she wasn't as scandalous before.

3) Coco? Really? :heh:

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, there's always going to be that ONE black sheep, but ON AVERAGE the odds play much more in your favor when a SELF-MADE bish is involved.

:blessed:

the funny thing is dumb ass seal stepped in and raise that kid as his own, loved heidi etc. then got put into that angry black man who had a temper ish that all white women use when they divorce their black husband, screwing the bodyguard behind seal back.

kate rotschild is worth 300 mill, but yeah jay electronica is not no ordinarily middle of the road bum ass nikka, how women enter relationships is how they usually live, she will dump or divorce this nikka in the future and bring up that black temper :heh:

Jason B

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have been a lot of stuff about Tim Duncan and his wife's divorce. If it is true that she cheated on him, she is a dirty bytch and will pay a hefty price for her adultery. The more stories I read about shyt like this, the more I feel like I have an incentive to dog the shyt out of women at all times,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have been a lot of stuff about Tim Duncan and his wife's divorce. If it is true that she cheated on him, she is a dirty bytch and will pay a hefty price for her adultery. The more stories I read about shyt like this, the more I feel like I have an incentive to dog the shyt out of women at all times,

hefty price?

shes set for life sorry breh, even a iron clad tight prenup she is prob getting liek 5-10 mill.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That nikka is on the road 6 months out of the year bruh :mindblown:

Women are sneaky as fukk and most can do what they do and not get caught UNLESS they want to get caught. Its women cheating on nikkas and they see each other 365... just think if you a man that is on the road focused on rings and winning at a high level. She knows u wont just randomly come home when she can literally see your ass is playing the Lakers at Staples.

shyt reminds me of when i lived near Paris Island. Them hoes was rachet as fukk because they knew their dude was in Iraq and there was no chance he would pop up.

ive been cheated on and would not have suspected anything if i did not have a keylogger on my pc and checked her fb inbox and emails.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
NBA wives know what they get themselves into .Its not like they are married to NFL players who leave town for 2 nights a week the most during the season.She was the same sneaky woman she was when she met Tim.The timing of all this is :mindblown: Tim is going to win this case,I dont know if he will get FULL custody but he should keep his dough.Tim is a smart dude.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Heidi Klum was pregnant with another man's child when Seal picked her up. :patrice: Need I say more?

2) :whoa: that rapper was Jay Electronica, he ain't no ordinary rapper. Not to mention Kate Rothschild was a heiress, she didn't earn her own money. Just because she wasn't in the papers until now, doesn't mean she wasn't as scandalous before.

3) Coco? Really? :heh:

Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, there's always going to be that ONE black sheep, but ON AVERAGE the odds play much more in your favor when a SELF-MADE bish is involved.

:blessed:

I don't see what that has to do with anything, but okay.

Who the fukk is Jay Electronica? He's a bum rapper

Ice-T is more successful than APB or whoever the fukk dude is.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I don't see what that has to do with anything, but okay.

Who the fukk is Jay Electronica? He's a bum rapper

Ice-T is more successful than APB or whoever the fukk dude is.

1) Jay Electronica is NOT a bum rapper :dahell: That's blasphemy my dude, you've been warned :usure:

2) It ain't about the MAN being self-made, it's about the WOMAN being self-made.

What builds people is struggle. A six-figure woman, even if she is a model/actress, has had to work long hours, endure countless trials to make it. That's what builds character. A woman with the fortitude to build her own career over the years isn't going to be ratchet for a random dude. If Michelle was a video hoe or a regular bish, she would have BEEN left Obama when he was strugglin'. That's the point. Get a bish who is about sh*t, who isn't sittin' around the house all day, who has a career to manage, has her own money to earn, basically a bish that ain't got time for the ratchet sh*t, a bish whose grind matches yours. :obama:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Jay Electronica is NOT a bum rapper :dahell: That's blasphemy my dude, you've been warned :usure:

2) It ain't about the MAN being self-made, it's about the WOMAN being self-made.

What builds people is struggle. A six-figure woman, even if she is a model/actress, has had to work long hours, endure countless trials to make it. That's what builds character. A woman with the fortitude to build her own career over the years isn't going to be ratchet for a random dude. If Michelle was a video hoe or a regular bish, she would have BEEN left Obama when he was strugglin'. That's the point. Get a bish who is about sh*t, who isn't sittin' around the house all day, who has a career to manage, has her own money to earn, basically a bish that ain't got time for the ratchet sh*t, a bish whose grind matches yours. :obama:

Heidi Klum is a model. The fukk is you saying dog? Video whores are working for something as well, you might not agree with their methods but it is what it is.

Michelle is black nobody in her circle would warrentr her leaving her husband but another black guy. The white guys will sleep wit her but they ain't cuffin her or marrying her.