tim duncan divorce case is fukked up

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Pretty sure if Duncan cheated, there wouldn't even be a thread made.
i'm saying. and i hate cheaters but don't you remember the amount of plea coping and apoligizing Tiger Woods got for his 20 something odd infidelites. dudes was :manny: as fukk some were even trying to blame poor
Elin. now these same dudes wanna string up tim's wife and set a flame. :dead: so is it bad to cheat or not fellas? can't be bad for one sex and not the other. just sayin. :skip:

What builds people is struggle. A six-figure woman, even if she is a model/actress, has had to work long hours, endure countless trials to make it. That's what builds character. A woman with the fortitude to build her own career over the years isn't going to be ratchet for a random dude. If Michelle was a video hoe or a regular bish, she would have BEEN left Obama when he was strugglin'. That's the point. Get a bish who is about sh*t, who isn't sittin' around the house all day, who has a career to manage, has her own money to earn, basically a bish that ain't got time for the ratchet sh*t, a bish whose grind matches yours. :obama:
i agree with this sentiment completely. you can however express this without constantly refering to us all as "bishes". :beli:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Heidi Klum is a model. The fukk is you saying dog? Video whores are working for something as well, you might not agree with their methods but it is what it is.

Michelle is black nobody in her circle would warrentr her leaving her husband but another black guy. The white guys will sleep wit her but they ain't cuffin her or marrying her.

Heidi Klum got with Seal WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MAN'S BABY! That's THE definition of ratchet. That cancels out whatever she was doing before. More importantly, :wtf: at Seal for wifin' a woman pregnant with another mans' baby :snoop:

All women can get d*ck, even the ugly ones, and Michell is not ugly, it would have been nothing for Michelle to find a dude to d*ck her down while Barry was down on his luck, but she stayed with him, she's a rida, BECAUSE she went through the struggle herself, she knows how it is.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i'm saying. and i hate cheaters but don't you remember the amount of plea coping and apoligizing Tiger Woods got for his 20 something odd infidelites. dudes was :manny: as fukk some were even trying to blame poor
Elin. now these same dudes wanna string up tim's wife and set a flame. :dead: so is it bad to cheat or not fellas? can't be bad for one sex and not the other. just sayin. :skip:

IMO dudes were :manny: because of how much tiger is worth $$ wise compared to Elin

If there was a thread about a woman worth damn near half a billy cheating on her dude who had an average ass income dudes wouldnt be ready to "string up the wife and set a flame".

Lets be real most dudes would be like "Thats just a L he gotta take breh :lolbron:"

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heidi Klum got with Seal WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MAN'S BABY! That's THE definition of ratchet. That cancels out whatever she was doing before. More importantly, :wtf: at Seal for wifin' a woman pregnant with another mans' baby :snoop:

All women can get d*ck, even the ugly ones, and Michell is not ugly, it would have been nothing for Michelle to find a dude to d*ck her down while Barry was down on his luck, but she stayed with him, she's a rida, BECAUSE she went through the struggle herself, she knows how it is.

Muthafukka you said a model a woman with her own career ain't ratchet. Heidi Klum has all that, yet you saying she's ratchet. You killed your own argument.

Who said Michelle ain't been cheating? Rich people and political figures like to hide shyt.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Dudes were :manny: because of how much tiger is worth $$ wise compared to Elin

If there was a thread about a woman worth damn near half a billy cheating on her dude who had an average ass income dudes wouldnt ready to "string up the wife and set a flame".

Lets be real most dudes would be like "Thats just a L he gotta take breh :lolbron:"

which is still a fukked up mentallity. cheating is wrong no matter what the husbands/wifes income may be. a middle class dude doesn't deserve to be cheated on more than a billionaire or vice versa.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Muthafukka you said a model a woman with her own career ain't ratchet. Heidi Klum has all that, yet you saying she's ratchet. You killed your own argument.

You took an extreme to disprove my argument. Heidi Klum proved herself ratchet BEFORE she married Seal. I'm sure even you have better sense than to wife a chick who is 4-6 months pregnant with another man's baby :huhldup: Now for example, if Giselle left Brady, or Adriana leave Jaric (btw, how this bumazz euronikka got more sense that Tim Duncan :snoop:) for her makeup artist, and took half of his sh*t, and custody of kids, now you'd have a point, but it will be a cold day in hell before you see that happen.

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
which is still a fukked up mentallity. cheating is wrong no matter what the husbands/wifes income may be. a middle class dude doesn't deserve to be cheated on more than a billionaire or vice versa.

This is true. I was just putting out there the opposite reactions are probably not due to the gender, this time :skip:.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You took an extreme to disprove my argument. Heidi Klum proved herself ratchet BEFORE she married Seal. I'm sure even you have better sense than to wife a chick who is 4-6 months pregnant with another man's baby :huhldup: Now for example, if Giselle left Brady, or Adriana leave Jaric (btw, how this bumazz euronikka got more sense that Tim Duncan :snoop:) for her makeup artist, and took half of his sh*t, and custody of kids, now you'd have a point, but it will be a cold day in hell before you see that happen.

No you said a woman who built her own career wouldn't throw her relationship away and Heidi Klum did. It doesn't matter what she was or wasn't. She disproves your thinking. Britney Spears cheated on Timberlake with her dancer.

Moreover it would suggest an ambitious woman is more of a whore than the slacker bytch.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
No you said a woman who built her own career wouldn't throw her relationship away and Heidi Klum did. It doesn't matter what she was or wasn't. She disproves your thinking. Britney Spears cheated on Timberlake with her dancer.

Moreover it would suggest an ambitious woman is more of a whore than the slacker bytch.

OK, I'll give you Heidi Klum, but I still refuse to concede that pregnant supermodels ditching their millionaire formula 1 driving boyfriends is the norm :rudy: Britney Spears been doing Disnep for Christ's sake, she's not self-made. Self-made female artist would be like Alicia Keys (yes I know she's a homewrecker :lolbron:), Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, etc. Again, I said ON AVERAGE, when dealing with women, everything at best is a probability, there are no certainties, except uncertainties.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but Michelle stayed with Obama BEFORE his career went up. All marriages have problems, even more so when the dough is low, but through all that she stuck with him, and hell yeah, I bet she had plenty of black friends saying to dump the hippie mixed loser for a real man, blah blah blah, but she rode for her man, not for money, not for status, but for love. That's what happens when the chick is already established herself.

:obama: at Terrance, he is runnin' around with a girl on his level, which is what most of these dumb azz athletes need to be doin'.

:clap: Nikka, you Tim Duncan, your b*tch needs to be Zsa Zsa Gabor/Liz Taylor/Diana Ross/Oprah Winfrey status all in one. You a millionaire marryin' white trash that wouldn't be allowed past Keith Urban's front door? :what:

Because genius, a b*tch who is already making cash is not going to leave you on some stupid sh*t. Everybody strays, there are arguments, etc etc, but you are on the same level. You think Giselle would leave Tom Brady for Adebissi :pachaha: Giselle gets offers from millionaire international playboys all day. This white bish jumped ship for the first attractive person who told her she smelled nice :dead:

No it's not, an educated/self-made/six-figure+ bish ON AVERAGE is not going to leave an ESTABLISHED marriage, because she is ABOUT something. These hoes that these athletes fall prey to ain't sh*t, that's the difference. Yes Paris Hilton is trash, but not a Melody Hopson. More Michelles, more Melodies, more Beyonces, those are the type of prime black women a prime black man should be wifed up with, not white trash or video hoes.

I'm telling you breh these dudes don't see it :smh: :smh: :smh:

Its why even as a Nas fan I have been on record on here talking about the huge mistake in Kelis....token "Island Queen"

Aint do shyt or got any "career" and is just "hoarding" money without effort...

To an extent yes we all want a woman who can be submissive and cook,etc ...which I agree with to an extent......but some dudes don't realize you try to make a balance in that department and stay stuck in the 1950s mindset way too much on here....

Its why you see that Jay getting with someone like Beyoncé did a great investment(despite my feelings on her music :troll: )

You can't go for no "Kelis" broads......what the hell is wrong with you? You gotta have some sense .... :facepalm:

And in the regular civilian world its even best to go after a woman in a "Career field' or in a certain specialization

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OK, I'll give you Heidi Klum, but I still refuse to concede that pregnant supermodels ditching their millionaire formula 1 driving boyfriends is the norm :rudy: Britney Spears been doing Disnep for Christ's sake, she's not self-made. Self-made female artist would be like Alicia Keys (yes I know she's a homewrecker :lolbron:), Jill Scott, Erykah Badu, etc. Again, I said ON AVERAGE, when dealing with women, everything at best is a probability, there are no certainties, except uncertainties.

Erykah Baduh done fukked like every rap nikka

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

Its why even as a Nas fan I have been on record on here talking about the huge mistake in Kelis....token "Island Queen"

To an extent yes we all want a woman who can be submissive and cook,etc ...which I agree with to an extent......but some dudes don't realize you try to make a balance in that department and stay stuck in the 1950s mindset way too much on here....

Its why you see that Jay getting with someone like Beyoncé did a great investment(despite my feelings on her music :troll: )

You can't go for no "Kelis" broads......what the hell is wrong with you? You gotta have some sense .... :facepalm:

And in the regular civilian world its even best to go after a woman in a "Career field' or in a certain specialization

:clap: a nikka who gets it. Nas should have married an Amerie, a Kelly Rowland, like that.

Erykah Baduh done fukked like every rap nikka

Yeah, mos def, but she ain't convince Common to marry her, divorce him, and take half, that's my point. Your average ain't sh*t hoodbunny is on the same sh*t, but if she came across a Common type nikka while on her ho campaign, she would have taken him for a good 50% plus child support.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20 in retrospect though. From what i've read about this situation Duncan got with his wife while they both were at college, PLUS he did the right thing and got a prenuptial so at the TIME it might've seemed like to him he was making a good decision by A). Marrying a woman he knew BEFORE the money/fame and B). Protecting himself by getting a prenup.

Same for Nas, again, Kelis DID have a career going for her before she and Nas got together. Right before they got married she had a number 1 hit song (Milkshake) and her Tasty album went Gold. ANY woman that these Rappers/Athletes date or Wife is 9/10 NOT going to be on the same financial level as them. I mean where exactly is Tim Duncan going to find a woman who makes millions of dollars a year in contracts and endorsements? Where's Nas going to find a woman whose been 20 years deep in an industry with the magnitude of success he's achieved? Its EXTREMELY easy to find fault with celebrity men tricking on and wifing Video hoes and strippers, but its more a grey area where the celebrity attempts to get with another celebrity or someone with some "status" as they are just as likely to cheat and do dirt...