MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:patrice:

atleast you are consistent....

im curious whats your plan? eternal bachelorhood? in theory that sounds good but how many men have the will to pull it off? and im not talking about being scared...but desire for companionship...

im married...i enjoy my wifes company...and no shyt isnt perfect. but it is good 99% of the time...

this is my second marriage...i can speak on divorce from personal experience unlike most in this thread who just copy/paste horror stories...so nothing said in here is surprising to me...and i still have faith that marriage can be a good thing...everybodys experience is different...if 2 people are committed to making their marriage work...it will :obama:

Second divorce?
Who filed,?

The thing is you can be the greatest husband the b greatest dad, faithful, loyal. But she can easily change and poof.

As for me :gladqueen:
I would get marry one day if I decide to have kids or decide to smash again as I'm against pre marital sex at this point in my life.

I have a long list of checkpoints in a wife, plus I'd have a iron clad prenuptial agreement and I would only marry up, if I make 50k she's making like 55 or 60

Furthermore I can be content being single if necessary, I haven't been in a relationship in like two years, and my life has been great, travelling, no nagging no responsibility but myself, lifes good

Sent from Royalty using Tapatalk

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
In general it doesn't matter.

More than likely she will get the kids since timmy been on the road since he entered the league.

It took Dwayne wade having a crazy ex wife for him to get custody

What if he retires after this season? In the article it stated that the nanny had the kids with her at one of the games.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Second divorce?
Who filed,?

The thing is you can be the greatest husband the b greatest dad, faithful, loyal. But she can easily change and poof.

As for me :gladqueen:
I would get marry one day if I decide to have kids or decide to smash again as I'm against pre marital sex at this point in my life.

I have a long list of checkpoints in a wife, plus I'd have a iron clad prenuptial agreement and I would only marry up, if I make 50k she's making like 55 or 60

Furthermore I can be content being single if necessary, I haven't been in a relationship in like two years, and my life has been great, travelling, no nagging no responsibility but myself, lifes good

:salute:

ive only been divorced once...in my second marriage now...

my ex filed...but to be honest it was my fault...we got married too young and i ran her into the ground...this is why i preach waiting until youre mentally ready and know yourself...

atleast you have a plan...i can respect that :lawd:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What if he retires after this season? In the article it stated that the nanny had the kids with her at one of the games.

Yup if he retires this season he might have a better chance

Extra motivation, he going to be playing for the custody of his kids

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
Yup if he retires this season he might have a better chance

Extra motivation, he going to be playing for the custody of his kids

Imagine if he wins the championship and the first thing he says is, "I just wanna go home and play with my kids." :wow: The judge might give custody of Lebron's kids to Duncan. Tim's soon to be ex wife doesn't stand a chance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tim was dumb for letting is wife have a male person trainer
if a man and woman are around each other a lot sexual tension will be created, especially if she finds the man physically attractive. You have to be realistic as man, when you see an attractive woman you look naturally, if your in environment ie work, book club, any place where see the same people routinely, you will eventually start acting out on those desires.

Imagine how your wife would feel if your getting private yoga instructions from some fine ass flexible broad who wears tight clothing around you while being in highly sexual positions.

he should have gotten her one of those bad fitness broads as a trainer, and once they became friends overtime should have convinced his wife to have a threesome/

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
lol@this nonsense..u insecure ass fukks kill me with your b.s

you're encouraging nikkas to marry a used up,ran thru chick cuz its unlikely she would cheat? :pachaha:

Cheating is a choice..
There are plenty of women are in boring,sex-less marriage getting no admiration and attention from their husbands who have 0 desire to cheatThen u got women who got it all..good husband,good provider,great with the kids,lays pipe,showers them with gifts and attention..and them hoes still cheating

Just shut the fukk up

:manny:

:mjpls:@ YOUR STUPID COMMENT..

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
if a man and woman are around each other a lot sexual tension will be created, especially if she finds the man physically attractive. You have to be realistic as man, when you see an attractive woman you look naturally, if your in environment ie work, book club, any place where see the same people routinely, you will eventually start acting out on those desires.

Imagine how your wife would feel if your getting private yoga instructions from some fine ass flexible broad who wears tight clothing around you while being in highly sexual positions.

he should have gotten her one of those bad fitness broads as a trainer, and once they became friends overtime should have convinced his wife to have a threesome/

:childplease: now you know women be on that "You should trust me, you should be secure in our relationship" bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:russ:

bruh...women get offered penis multiple times daily...from the time she hit puberty on...from the nikka bagging her groceries to the cop writing her a ticket....

if she wants to cheat she will cheat....you cant keep the broad in the house 24/7

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps

bruh...women get offered penis multiple times daily...from the time she hit puberty on...from the nikka bagging her groceries to the cop writing her a ticket....

if she wants to cheat she will cheat....you cant keep the broad in the house 24/7

:leostare: its not about her being offered cock. its about her craving it. the nikka wasnt saying duncan shoulda locked her in the dungeon. he was pointing out the fact that duncan allowed her to be a in position where temptation could be born and nurtured.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Honestly where the hell do you people get this shyt from. The average guy is not offering his dikk to a woman multiple times a day.