Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not to say it’s not happening but I live in Atlanta and never heard of this. Everyone I know with veneers went to Columbia and I know a few people who paid the ticket and got they shyt done stateside in LA

Veneers are trendy because people started being comfortable with getting dental work done overseas for much cheaper. Even before veneers was a thing, it was a thing to go overseas and get braces cause they did it in less than half the time.

Too many people getting veneers that don’t need them. Once you commit to them you will have to end up getting them done again at some point so people have to keep that in mind. And also it’s literally cosmetic surgery. You are getting a new body part fused into your real body. So it won’t take well on some people
You need to get outside more. These fake veneer techs are popular in the streets.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You need to get outside more. These fake veneer techs are popular in the streets.

Brother we were specifically talking about Atlanta and you posted clip from a Houston news story. I don’t doubt they exist, I do doubt how common yall make them seem. And I could be wrong, but if I don’t see it I don’t see it. I live in Atlanta and know several people with veneers. Most of them went to South America, a few got theirs done state side and paid like 50k in LA, and I know one person who got his done in DR I think, but he got implants and not veneers. I know they exist, but I just never seen or heard anybody with them in Atlanta and I know hella people

Daps
I've had a minor case for well over a decade. The dentist originally gave me muscle relaxers, but it didn't do anything. Basically my jaw clicks when I open my mouth real wide. At this point, it doesn't bother me.

I had that clicking thing briefly cause I have a small mouth (pause :dame:) and when the dentist was working on me one day, she had to stick one of them things in my mouth to hold my mouth open. By the time she took it out half an hour to 45 minutes later, I had that clicking whenever I closed my jaw. Took about a week for it to go away.

Moral of the story?

Men wasn't made to have their mouths open wide like a hoe :scust:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Where the fukk is she getting all that money from?
il_570xN.4536024458_dwrd.jpg