Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Ish weird to put a camera in your face and record yourself crying...then POST IT:russ:for the world to see...

Folks trying to look like celebs by getting these ugly veneers, but they working office jobs or at construction sites :mjlol: make it make sense. Then, like some of y'all said, they go the extra cheap/discount route which is dumb anyway. Make the best of what you have. Vanity is a sin!

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Wolves need to drop some vid and pics for the skreets

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
People getting cheap veneer work done trying to look like celebs is like buying a Chrysler 300 and putting a Maybach kit on it and going outside thinking you styling until the wheels break off on ya ass. What's even more laughable, is the fact that the alleyway dentists they are going to aren't even shaving the excess material off so that the mandible functionality isn't compromised like it is in damn near EVERY "Don't get veneers!" story I've been seeing on the shyts.
Now what's left of your actual teeth are compromised nubbins that have been filed down, so you can't go back to that and gotta either pay MORE to get it done right, or to edit it in a cheaper, less fashionable but functionable form.

411310c3584e88991eb8ff4bc2264513.jpg

DEY WHITE AND STRAIGHT THO!​

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Don’t get veneers if you don’t medically need them.
Don’t get veneers if you’re not already on a good dental plan.

I got mine done last damn century and no one ever believes they’re looking at veneers. Totally natural color, sizes, shapes, bite, imperfections and I haven’t had to redo anything yet. I can’t imagine the jackleg “dental professionals” people are blindly giving house down payments to and all end up with identical blindingly white Mr Ed clip-ons.
And there is nothing wrong with their natural enamel/teeth on top of that :stopitslime: Dummies.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:why: It’s mind boggling how quick and willingly people today are quick. To get plastic and cosmetic surgery smh. Unless it’s a life threatening condition that’s needed surgery. Why willingly go under the knife when it’s not needed. Like I doubt ol girl teeth was that fukked up for her to get veneers.