Tik tok dime piece cries and says dont get veneers

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Majority of people don't even need veneers. You only need them for chipped front teeth or if your teeth are horribly discolored but still straight. Most people just need braces which also help with bite issues that most people don't realize they have.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Tmj pain is the worse. It can fukk with your whole face. Sinus cavities etc.

You can't ignore it or deflect it. Id say it's up there with neck pain where your neck hurts and you can't fully lift you head up or turn your head. Or if you've ever had back pain where it hurts when you inhale and your ribs expand.

Absolutely terrible. You can sleep off neck and back pain. Tmj will have you thinking bout :sadcam:

You share that hoe pain breh :dame:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
YO!

Surgery for fun is not smart. Getting yourself cut apart and having fake shyt attached to your body has a high enough chance of tragedy, that you shouldn't fukc with it.

If you HAVE to have yourself operated on then do it. Like, life saving operation type shyt..

Do not sign up for major surgery just for cosmetics. Don't sing up for minor surgery just for cosmetics.

Changing all your teeth to manmade shapes is not smart. Your whole physiology is designed to work together is super subtle ways. Changing your whole mouth structure with a material that can't organically change to fit (like the actual teeth) is prone to fail.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She said medical industry just want money… no shyt

So did she, she wanted to be an IG model.

But being in pain 24/7 is not fun. I have that from a fukked up surgery by the military and it could drive you crazy

Edit: but they offered to give her her money back too :gucci:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
She said medical industry just want money… no shyt

So did she, she wanted to be an IG model.

But being in pain 24/7 is not fun. I have that from a fukked up surgery by the military and it could drive you crazy

Edit: but they offered to give her her money back too :gucci:
It wasn't a real dentist or orthotists(whoever does veneers), she went cheap on her teeth and found some fraud clinic off IG

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I might have to hit my dentist because this peaked my interest. I was born with a gap between my front two centrals I wonder if I told him nah screw braces how much would it be to get the tetris blocks :mjlol:I just don't understand, I'm assuming it's more expensive WITH insurance than without:skip:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I feel bad for her too bc to make a video like that she must be in severe pain. I can't laugh at that.
Dental pain is the WOAT, once it hits that point of no return and the pain is nonstop :wow: shyt makes you wanna commit that

HOWEVER I will laugh at us being able to off handedly say any random woman has an Onlyfans and be right 90% of the time :mjlol: we're cooked as a society

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I just went on twitter randomly I don't follow her or any other thots just for context.

There were 15 random women talking about how she has done them bad and they are glad she's in pain :dead:

darryl

Superstar
Daps
I just went on twitter randomly I don't follow her or any other thots just for context.

There were 15 random women talking about how she has done them bad and they are glad she's in pain :dead:
Yo bytch ass probably do keep tabs on her. Lame ass clown :laff: